CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Looking to do an ongoing PS+ Group
I bought a years for $27 so we split that into 5 ($5.40/ea) and do $10 or so a month and vote on what games to get.

I`ll create a Social Group so we can do all Voting/Discussions there once the group is full.
This will be mainly for games that are discounted for PS+ Members...but we can still consider normal priced ones.

Post or PM me if interested.

To Start the group it will be $15.40/ea person (thats $5.40 for the PS+ and the $10 for your first $10 per month)

Members:
- Xxamir15xX (Buyer)
- AU6294TX
- cobolatrix
- WV Matsui
- ?[/QUOTE]

Need one more...

Alrighy guys, 1 slot left of all 4 Call Of Duty Black Ops map packs, the DLC is bought, just need your payment of $12! 1st pm gets it!

GONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

Rams, Gatz any of you guys able to host?

Probably be easier to pick up the slot.

[quote name='envelopes']So, pixeljunk SideScroller? $9.99

1. (host)
2. loin
3. lustyhitter (maybe?) WormFOODx
4. fmwross2 (maybe?) snakemaster2389
5. envelopes
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'd also like to get into a PJ Sidescroller group, so that's two for anyone willing to host it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Have: share of Rocketbirds

Want: share of pixeljunk sidescroller[/QUOTE]

Those guys never said anything, so.... what think? Unless snakemaster is just looking to trade?

[quote name='WV Matsui']Homefront + All DLC Share - $35 - $7 a share! - JUST NEED A HOST

1 (host)
2 WV Matsui
3 King J Gatz
4 Brainberry
5 Rams81

Rams, Gatz any of you guys able to host?

Probably be easier to pick up the slot.[/QUOTE]

If any of you can host, I'll grab the last spot to help get it going

[quote name='envelopes']Those guys never said anything, so.... what think? Unless snakemaster is just looking to trade?[/QUOTE]

I am so in! PMed!

[quote name='TurkFebruary']If any of you can host, I'll grab the last spot to help get it going[/QUOTE]

I can host but I will need the money from everyone first.

[quote name='King J Gatz']I can host but I will need the money from everyone first.[/QUOTE]

I can pay first sweetness...

Sent, lets play together too!!!

I have no interest in playing the story mode.

(will delete this post in the near future so thread Nazi's need not worry)

Also, looking for a group or a share of Dragon Age Origins (29.99/6.00 per share)

Anyone want to do a group for Limbo or the PoP Trilogy on sale in the EU right now?

Selling/Trading:
Alien Breed 1 + 2
Alien Breed 3 and Spare Parts
Ghostbusters
All Borderlands DLC
Tales of Monkey Island
BFBC2 Onslaught/BF1943

[quote name='envelopes'][quote name='envelopes']So, pixeljunk SideScroller? $9.99

1. (host)
2. loin
3. lustyhitter (maybe?) WormFOODx
4. fmwross2 (maybe?) snakemaster2389
5. envelopes
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WormFOODx']I'd also like to get into a PJ Sidescroller group, so that's two for anyone willing to host it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='snakemaster2389']Have: share of Rocketbirds

Want: share of pixeljunk sidescroller[/QUOTE]

Those guys never said anything, so.... what think? Unless snakemaster is just looking to trade?[/QUOTE]

pixeljunk SideScroller $9.99

1. (host)
2. loin
3. WormFOODx
5. envelopes

fmwross2, lustyhitter? Are either of you still interested in this / want to host? Anyone else?

Infamous: Festival of Blood + preorder dynamic theme. (1 slot): $2
Resident Evil 4. (1 slot): $4
Costume Quest + Grubbins on Ice DLC. (1 slot): $4/OFFER
Uncharted 3 MP Experience, DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue, Risk Factions. (1 slot): $8/OFFER
Infamous 2, 
Back To The Future (All EP)
, Battle: Los Angeles, 
Spare Parts. (1 slot): $20/OFFER

For sale: $25

God of War Collection
Assassin Creed II : Ultimate Ed.
Borderlands
Record of Agarest War
Matt Hazard Blood Bath and Beyond

PM me if you're interested.

Selling:
-Deathspank $2
-Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition $2

Looking for Deathspank 2:Thongs of Virtue, Prince of Persia: Epilogue DLC, Bioshock 1 DLC.

Skate 3 DLC $5.80/($4.40 without skate.create which I believe is the one that came with new copies of the game)

1. (Host) TheCro (wants create)
2. Tsel (wants create)

[quote name='cheapbrokegamer']Wtf! UK only, Sony is a racist! Lol

Seriously, UK gets FIFA 12, deadspace 2, BF3. All heavy hitters[/QUOTE]
not UK, all of Europe dudes, and it's your fault for (US guys) buying more crappy Xboxes lol! (I have both, don't start me on the console wars)

[quote name='rams81']The red on Cardinals and Rangers jerseys will be the closest your "Reds" come to winning a WS anytime soon. lol[/QUOTE]
Nice comebacker :D, too bad for the ppd!

[quote name='evantrees']for those buying black ops or other large groups consider adding a bit more for the, Spend $60 in October, Get $10 Back in November. Promotion thing on psn. 3rd paragraph .http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...sn-for-new-exclusive-games-throughout-october
have it on steam but preferred using a ps3 controller for it so count me in.
and hello thread #3.[/QUOTE]
you realize you can use the ps3 controller (or Xbox) on pc, right?
good suggestion about the $10!

[quote name='Topaz']I'm in for Battlefield 3 if there is a spot free[/QUOTE]
[quote name='gray13wolf420']I am interested in a Battlefield 3 group if another one starts.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='bigkrev13']Im also in for BF3 if another group starts[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Brainberry']Wait......BF3 is on the UK store??!?!??!?
LETS MAKE A GROUP!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
4 guys

[quote name='bastiartadi']Public Service Announcement:

PS+ members get Burn Zombie Burn and Dead Nation for free until next Tuesday. Both have trophies.[/QUOTE]
Burn Zombie Burn is actually a fun Dead Nation, and I hate zombie games...

Battlefield 3 2nd group, £49.99, :

2. [quote name='Topaz']I'm in for Battlefield 3 if there is a spot free[/QUOTE]
3. [quote name='gray13wolf420']I am interested in a Battlefield 3 group if another one starts.[/QUOTE]
4. [quote name='bigkrev13']Im also in for BF3 if another group starts[/QUOTE]
5. [quote name='Brainberry']Wait......BF3 is on the UK store??!?!??!?
LETS MAKE A GROUP!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
need host/5th member!

not UK, all of Europe dudes, and it's your (US guys) fault for buying more crappy Xboxes lol!

PS+ members get Burn Zombie Burn and Dead Nation for free until next Tuesday. Both have trophies.[/QUOTE]
Burn Zombie Burn is actually a fun Dead Nation, and I hate zombie games...

[quote name='rams81']The red on Cardinals and Rangers jerseys will be the closest your "Reds" come to winning a WS anytime soon. lol[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MegaXtrike']For the guys doing a COD:BO map pack gameshare I'm selling a Rezurrection code for a $10 psn code! :D

PM me if you are interested![/QUOTE]

I don't mean to sound like an asshole but why don't you just PM the groups yourself instead of you asking for a PM. I've already seen a group within the last 2 pages.

jlazenby1 said he can probably host.

not UK, all of Europe dudes, and it's your (US guys) fault for buying more crappy Xboxes!
I'm considering getting a UK credit card lol, the bastards have better prices than us continentals!

Burn Zombie Burn is actually a fun Dead Nation -I hate zombie games. Thanks, I'll grab it from my ps+ buddy.

Anyone want to start a group of UK exclusive full games? I'm interested in: Dead Space 2, Battlefield 3, Red Faction Armageddon, NFS Hot Pursuit, and Crysis 2.

[quote name='jamehze']Anyone want to do a group for Limbo or the PoP Trilogy on sale in the EU right now?

[/QUOTE]

Interested! know the price of a share?

PoP Trilogy (on sale for £15.99/€19.99! - ~$26 & $28 respectively)

1. (host)
2. jamehze
3. bastiartadi

[quote name='Brainberry']Battlefield 3(UK Store)
gray13wolf420
bigkrev13
Topaz
KrebStar
$1.25 more

meek host this babycakes[/QUOTE]
[quote name='KrebStar']Looking to get in on Battlefield 3 if any groups have an opening.[/QUOTE]
you guys are now 5, need a host! If one of you 5 decides to host, PM me on how to get cheap UK cards.

SteamboatOperator just PM'd me, he wants in, too, be wary, he's a noob :p

Have an account with the following for sale:

Call of Duty Classic ($15)
GTA Lost & the Damned ($10)
Black Ops Escalation map pack ($15 )
various Uncharted 2 dlc including Siege expansion, Drake's Fortune Multiplier, and heroes pack which allows you to play as inFamous Cole ($11)
LittleBigPlanet (wb)

There's over $50 worth of content on there, make me an offer. All reasonable offers will be considered so pm me a fair deal.

[quote name='meeek']SteamboatOperator just PM'd me, he wants in, too, be wary, he's a noob :p[/QUOTE]

We've all got to start somewhere right? :)

I have a couple of successful transactions with TurkFebruary and topaz, so don't be too wary ;)

On topic though, yes I am very much interested in being a part of a Battlefield 3 group.

Also, if anyone has a Dead Space 2 share or is wanting to start up a group I want in on that as well.

Good day gentlemen.

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']We've all got to start somewhere right? :)

I have a couple of successful transactions with TurkFebruary and topaz, so don't be too wary ;)

On topic though, yes I am very much interested in being a part of a Battlefield 3 group.

Also, if anyone has a Dead Space 2 share or is wanting to start up a group I want in on that as well.

Good day gentlemen.[/QUOTE]
We certainly do, don't mind me, I put a ":p" meaning I wasn't being really serious. Scammers are pretty rare around here, and we bust them quickly if so.

+ that's 2 great traders you dealt with!

[quote name='thekoolkurt']Anyone know the file size of battlefield 3?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing. I hope it doesn't turn out like COD Black OPS where its 18 gigs... I don't have that kind of space left.

Gatz: I would assume it would work since ps3 is region free. My guess would be it would work like any other gameshare.

[quote name='ayevenom']Looking for a share of Battlefield 3 also! Lets get another group going guys![/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3
1. (Host?)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX

Interested in Battlefiled as well.

For Sale:

Share #1) Infamous - Festival of Blood(Infamous 2 NOT required!) - $2

Share #2) Mortal Kombat DLC Share
includes Klassic Costume pack, Skarlet, Kenshi, Rain
(Sorry, no Freddy) - $2.50

PM me for any info

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Battlefield 3
1. (Host?)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX
4. skylinersx

Interested in Battlefiled as well.[/QUOTE]

added myself!

Originally Posted by Xxamir15xX
Battlefield 3
1. (Host?)
2.ayevenom
3.XxamirxX
4. skylinersx
5. Brainberry

Ill join this one since the other group has 6.

Also, Selling Homfront + All DLC-$7

[quote name='WV Matsui']Haha that was quick![/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3 lol.

Its gonna happen sooner then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back