CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Fred87nc']Im looking to buy full games before doomsday, so if its a good game let me know and Ill take 2 slots.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cobolatrix']I also got my voucher, should we start a group to use the vouchers?[/QUOTE]

I'd be in but I only have paypal. What kind of $30 games do they have? I haven't even looked lol.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']im looking for assasin creed revelations online pass and signature edition dlc or some preorder bonuses.[/QUOTE]
There's a fecking online pass?? :whistle2:#

[quote name='Fondren']All I know of are the 3 month cards on ebay for about $6.50. I don't know about one month cards though. If you're able to figure something out I'd like to join your group.[/QUOTE]
RDR+dlc bundle

[quote name='ProAtWork']I have 3 month PSN+ code for RDR, if someone would like to host.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='ako127']interested in a share of Jurassic Park[/QUOTE]
[quote name='cobolatrix']PlayStation Network will be offline for routine scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 17th from approximately 8am until 10pm PST[/QUOTE]
:roll:

[quote name='cobolatrix']I also got my voucher, should we start a group to use the vouchers?[/QUOTE]

I´m trying to trade my voucher on a slot for dead space 2

[quote name='Fred87nc']Ill take one. add me[/QUOTE]

Great. We just need one more person now. :)

[quote name='meeek']There's a fecking online pass?? :whistle2:#[/quote]
Yeah there is. I want to play it so bad but not willing to pay $68 bucks for it in Canada. Anyone want to pick up a $40 copy for me from Wal-Mart in the states? :)

[quote name='jamehze']Sad thing is I have every game except for BloodRayne, Call of Juarez and Hasbro Family Game night all of which I have little to no interest in.

Pissed off that House of the Dead got a price drop, too. It's an awesome game, but a price drop in less than a month?

Anyone interested possibly in Hot Pursuit DLC, Explodemon, or Beat Hazard Ultra?[/QUOTE]

Beat Hazard please. Can we get 5 people?

[quote name='Usuyami']Last day! Get in the group! Do it now! Go go go!

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00)
1) Usuyami
2) mikehaggar99
3) djhmetfan2
4) Fred87nc
5)

ONE MORE PERSON GOGOGO[/QUOTE]

Probably shouldn't, but I'll take it if it's still available.

[quote name='cobolatrix'] PlayStation Network will be offline for routine scheduled maintenance on Thursday, November 17th from approximately 8am until 10pm PST.[/QUOTE]

So this really just means that tomorrow we wont be able to set up new shares that aren't already purchased, right? Since the update is taking up most of the day, that means any new shares would need to be set up today.

However, correct me if I'm wrong, but so long as any purchases are made before Friday, they still can be downloaded onto 5 systems. Correct?

[quote name='craig64']
However, correct me if I'm wrong, but so long as any purchases are made before Friday, they still can be downloaded onto 5 systems. Correct?[/QUOTE]
That's what they say, yep.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

PAYDAY: The Heist
1 slot available (2424MB) - Make offer, no less than $2 please.

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
1 slot available (859MB) - $3.00

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC*
3 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each

Burn Zombie Burn: Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle + Tomb Raider Underworld*
1 slot available (185MB/6149MB) - $5.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

[quote name='dgwillia006']Last chance for a UMvC3 Costume DLC group

UMvC3
1. dgwillia (Gamestop Pre-order DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy Preorder DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon Preorder DLC)
4. maigoyume
5. DoubleEcksZero

Have to make the account before tonight, so if i dont get atleast one more of the pre-order packs I have no interest in hosting it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man.. I'm out. I guess Canada doesn't get the preorder bonus from Bestbuy. Ughh.

[quote name='NSYNC']Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition
1 slot available (859MB) - $3.00

*Diarrhea of the Dead Bundle includes full game (164MB), In Space DLC (21MB) and PS3 theme (4589KB).
*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies![/QUOTE]
I'll take the spot in the nba jam on fire edition.

Just 1 slot remaining that I'd like to get rid of ASAP.

The games being bought are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account will be made by this evening (as soon as I get back from buying the PSN cards), and the games will be ready for everyone to download shortly after that.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo

[quote name='Darklighter']Forming a Jurassic Park group ($6/person) :
1. Darklighter
2. mikehaggar99
3. fydo
5. MethodManFTW?
[/QUOTE]
I'd be in... I can't actually pay until thursday night/friday morning though.. If the group gets filled before then if someone can just front for me, I'll give you my share of the Heist and pay you the 6 bucks as soon as I get paid.

[quote name='ako127']Jurassic Park:

1. Darklighter
2. fydo
3. ako127
4. MethodManFTW?

In as well![/QUOTE]

I have to drop from this one. Sorry guys. That Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park group filled up first.

[quote name='Usuyami']Last day! Get in the group! Do it now! Go go go!

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00)
1) Usuyami PAID
2) mikehaggar99 PAID
3) djhmetfan2 PAID
4) Fred87nc PAID
5) JadeNic PAID

ONE MORE PERSON GOGOGO[/QUOTE]

Group is now full. Sending out PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MethodManFTW']I'd be in... I can't actually pay until thursday night/friday morning though.. If the group gets filled before then if someone can just front for me, I'll give you my share of the Heist and pay you the 6 bucks as soon as I get paid.[/QUOTE]
That's fine

[quote name='mikehaggar99']I have to drop from this one. Sorry guys. That Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park group filled up first.[/QUOTE]
No problem

Need 1 more for jurassic park!
1. Darklighter
2. fydo
3. ako127
4. MethodManFTW

[quote name='domo325']Sorry man.. I'm out. I guess Canada doesn't get the preorder bonus from Bestbuy. Ughh.[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, i wish i could wait longer. But at the same time, i know damn well even if Best Buy was giving the codes we probally wouldnt even see them before the change kicks in. (Still havent gotten my Saints Row 3/Assassins Creed codes yet). Let me know if anything changes though, i can wait until about 9 or 10pm tonight

UMvC3
1. dgwillia (Gamestop Pre-order DLC)
2. (Reserved for someone with Best Buy Preorder DLC)
3. (Reserved for someone with Amazon Preorder DLC)
4. maigoyume (Slots 4/5 are splitting cost for the MvC3 costume pack)
5. DoubleEcksZero

Will start the group the moment i get one more pre-order DLC

So am I understanding this right? The RDR+Undead bundle doesn't include the extra DLC? If true, I hope Sony fixes that before the day ends, that's fucked up.

Might and magic: Clash of Heroes HD
1. (host)
2. derfel (possible host?)
3. Hammer_jay
4. Jonfelkin (Someone has to PM, expressed interest back in October)
5. JadeNic (Someone has to PM, expressed interest back in October)

Fill this up guys. Best downloadable title I've played, ever. You just need one more person, HOST! I've compiled a group together that expressed interest in the last 2 months. Why? Because this is such a fucking great game that I'd want more people to play it.

PM Derfel if you want a spot.

[quote name='sunghost']So am I understanding this right? The RDR+Undead bundle doesn't include the extra DLC? If true, I hope Sony fixes that before the day ends, that's fucked up.[/QUOTE]

It included the full RDR game and the Undead Nightmare Collection whivh had the liars and cheats and the other DLC in it. The DLC can only be played with the undead nightmare game and not the original RDR game though. It does not include the DLC that came after the Undead collection was released on retail disk though.

[quote name='clonesniper666']It included the full RDR game and the Undead Nightmare Collection whivh had the liars and cheats and the other DLC in it. The DLC can only be played with the undead nightmare game and not the original RDR game though. It does not include the DLC that came after the Undead collection was released on retail disk though.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, thanks.

I got a 1 month psn+ trial. Idk how much it'd be worth but I'm willing to throw it in for a gameshare with someone. Pm me if you have a spot open and would take that for payment.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass

*Dark Forest pack includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

1. (host)
3. Hammer_jay
6. fydo
7. craig64

Fill this up guys. Best downloadable title I've played, ever. You just need one more person, HOST! I've compiled a group together that expressed interest in the last 2 months. Why? Because this is such a fucking great game that I'd want more people to play it.

PM Derfel if you want a spot.

Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
1. jamehze (host)
2. cobolatrix
3. Fred87nc
4. Fred87nc

We just need one more person to complete the group!

[quote name='MethodManFTW']I'd be in... I can't actually pay until thursday night/friday morning though.. If the group gets filled before then if someone can just front for me, I'll give you my share of the Heist and pay you the 6 bucks as soon as I get paid.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Darklighter']That's fine

No problem

1. Darklighter
2. fydo
3. ako127
5.[/QUOTE]
Sorry duders, dropping out of this as well.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Might and magic: Clash of Heroes HD
1. (host)
3. Hammer_jay
6. fydo
7. craig64

PM Derfel if you want a spot.[/QUOTE]

I was interested in Might and Magic the moment I heard it was from the save devs as Critter Crunch - love that game.

I'd be down for this, but I don't think I could host. Will buy it in a heartbeat if anyone's selling their spot though.

[quote name='Darklighter']

No problem

1. Darklighter
2. fydo
3. ako127
4. eliter1
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Best downloadable title I've played, ever.[/QUOTE]

Looking back since these are the last days, I'd say mine were Joe Danger and NBA JAM.

EDIT: I'm talking strictly games I've "shared". It's too hard to point to one absolute PSN favorite, haha. Some on my main account are just as good.
EDIT #2: OMG meeek, 98-107 in NBA JAM! You sure you're competition? You only have 30 more wins, but 100 more games played LOL! 5-1 (fluke win) head-to-head, haha.

Sam & Max: MAX Pack + Jurassic Park ($12.00) COMPLETED
1) Usuyami PAID
2) mikehaggar99 PAID
3) djhmetfan2 PAID
4) Fred87nc PAID
5) JadeNic PAID

PMs sent. :)

[quote name='stuntman21']I got a 1 month psn+ trial. Idk how much it'd be worth but I'm willing to throw it in for a gameshare with someone. Pm me if you have a spot open and would take that for payment.[/QUOTE]

Talk to Meeek, he was looking for one.

1. (host)
3. Hammer_jay
4. fydo
5. craig64
6. Acquiesc3

Full group. Someone needs to step up and host.

___
EDIT: Code received.

[quote name='Bamm']Just 1 slot remaining that I'd like to get rid of ASAP.

The games being bought are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account will be made by this evening (as soon as I get back from buying the PSN cards), and the games will be ready for everyone to download shortly after that.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo
5.[/QUOTE]

Any way we could add the ps2 bloodrayne to that? If so I'm definitely in.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Might and magic: Clash of Heroes HD
1. (host)
3. Hammer_jay
4. fydo
5. craig64
6. Acquiesc3

Full group. Someone needs to step up and host.[/QUOTE]

Sure, I can host this. What's the total price, $14.99 + $2.99 for DLC? So $3.60/slot?

[quote name='Derfel']Sure, I can host this. What's the total price, $14.99 + $2.99 for DLC? So $3.60/slot?[/QUOTE]

Yes :D

Go buy that shit now! Haha.

To anyone in the group, PM me your PSN ID if you wanna play some multi!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Yes :D

Go buy that shit now! Haha.

To anyone in the group, PM me your PSN ID if you wanna play some multi![/QUOTE]

LOL, thanks again for the group-making assist. :)

I can't seem to deactivate a share on my ps3. I had deleted the user, but kept the activation. I remember this happening to someone else as well. Any insights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back