CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='phogoodness']So does anybody know if you buy something before the 18th, you can still activate it on 5 machines after the 18th? This part wasn't clear to me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah.

[quote name='wbc1228']Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15
4 TheCro

Two more spots left![/QUOTE]

Also

Looking for Deathspank 2: Thongs of Virtue, DJ Hero 1/2 DLC

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15
4 TheCro
5 Bamm

Count me in as well.

[quote name='WV Matsui']

Originally Posted by Trueblade
Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
Hasbro Family Game Night 3 - $30.00
$10.00 per person

1. Xxamir15xX
2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5.WV Matsui

If this isn`t full yet, i`ll take the last spot and host if needed.

RDR+dlc bundle $5 share failed
1. meeek (host)
2. Fondren PAID
3. stuntman21 *
4. DoubleStop PAID
5. hanun1002 refund

[quote name='jamehze']FYI I just bought Beat Hazard Ultra off the EU PSN for 1.59 or about $2.50. Combine some games that are on sale because they are quite good.[/QUOTE]
-Lara Croft Guardian Of Light contej85, meeek, jadeNic
-Outland contej85,
-Beyond Good and Evil contej85
-TNT Racers meeek, contej85, , jadeNic
-Crazy Machines Elements lemonydill, meeek, , jadeNic

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Trueblade']Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

1. Xxamir15xX (possible host?)
2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5. WV Matsui[/QUOTE]
Xxamir15xX, you have the last spot. Would you mind hosting?

[quote name='Bamm']Castlevania: Lords of Shadow DLC ($20, $4 per share)
1 wbc1228 (host)
2 lemonydill
3 lmatador15
4 TheCro
5 Bamm

Count me in as well.[/QUOTE]

A full group?, alright!
I'll set it up shortly. done

[quote name='meeek']Beat Hazard Ultra $2/share

1. meeek (host)
2. contej85
3. rams81
4. lemonydill
5. JadeNic

group, see below

I could host from EUR store, and for about 2€ if my math is right, we can have (either):
-Lara Croft Guardian Of Light
-Outland
-Beyond Good and Evil
-TNT Racers
-Crazy Machines Elements

added to Beat Hazard, PM me your choices quickly if you're up with that![/QUOTE]

I guess TNT is my choice there.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Selling ASAP

Deap Space 2 - PM me if you want this tonight

Craig64 has first dibs but I need to dump this puppy tonight![/QUOTE]

I send you a PM.

I'd really like to be able to get rid of this tonight. These are actually surprisingly small downloads too compared to how big I thought they'd be, so won't soak up much hard drive space.

Just 1 slot remaining that I'd like to find someone for ASAP.

The games purchased are:

-Maximo: Ghosts to Glory
-Raiden III
-Grim Grimoire
-God Hand
-Ring of Red
-X-Men (Arcade Game)
-Odin Sphere
Total of $14 per person

Account is ready, and the info can be sent to anyone interested pretty much as soon as the paypal is in my account.

Members Are:
1. Bamm (Buyer)
2. Derfel
3. Sunghost
4. Fydo

Looking for Assassains creed brotherhood. Paying with 2 $5.99 codes. So yes paying $11.98 for a game that costs much more. PM me soon.

[quote name='Trueblade']Xxamir15xX, you have the last spot. Would you mind hosting?[/QUOTE]
Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5. WV Matsui

accout is set up and PM Sent to every.

Looking for a spot in Monopoly Streets if there`s another group.

[quote name='jamehze']Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
All Borderlands DLC $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer

Looking for:
Explodemon, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Lego Pirates, Crysis 2[/QUOTE]

I will take Echocrhome 2, also, your inbox is full :p

Thanks!

[quote name='cobolatrix']Red Faction: Guerilla ($20, $4 a share)
1. jamehze (host)
2. cobolatrix
3. Fred87nc
4. Fred87nc

The account is set. we just need one fifth element!

____

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $2
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $2
Or get both for $3

Red Dead Redemption + Undead Nightmare bundle $7

Looking for: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and God Hand.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

pm'ed u

Just completed a partial transaction with Craig64.

He now has the share on a downpayment and in good faith that he will complete payment in the next 48 hours.

I trust him :)

Will report back afterwards!

Thanks Craig!

Damn, Beat Hazard Ultra somehow went under my radar! Unless somebody is willing to host... is it pretty trouble-free to set up a UK PSN account?

Also interested in PJ Shooter/Eden, and Noby Noby Boy. But ATM I can only afford to spend shy of $9 so anything less I can host. Any interest here?

[quote name='Fred87nc']Anyone think that the things we buy on the 18 will still be avaliable for the 5 activations? They did say after the 18...[/QUOTE]

No. It has been stated that the new activation rules will apply after the scheduled maintenance, which starts tomorrow, is complete. After that, five slot shares are history.

Looking for (my PSN most wanted):

- Beat Hazard Ultra
- Bloodrayne Betrayal
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair
- Max & the Magic Marker
- Mega Man 10
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Soldner-x series + Last Chapter add-on
- Trine
- Bioshock 2 Minverva's Den & Sinclair Solutions Tester Pack

I'd be willing the pay for the extra slots if a group(s) for any of these titles isn't full.

Please PM if you selling/renting any of these shares or you are looking to start a group. I am willing to purchase/rent slots with laced games which are not on my list if the price is fair. I will also be sticking around post 18th and would be willing to go half on any of these titles. Good day.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']Hasbro Family Game Night - $20.00
$10.00 per person

2. Trueblade
3. Tsel
4. transcollector
5. WV Matsui

accout is set up and PM Sent to every.

Looking for a spot in Monopoly Streets if there`s another group.[/QUOTE]

Please consider me if sone1 drops.

Thanks.

I bought a physical disc of MONO street. :( I did not know it came out to PSN :(

Anyone have a slot of Prototype for sale? I've heard it compared to inFAMOUS, so i'd love to give it a try. Could someone who has played it tell me how engaging the story is?

[quote name='Derfel']No. It has been stated that the new activation rules will apply after the scheduled maintenance, which starts tomorrow, is complete. After that, five slot shares are history.[/QUOTE]
I believe you're wrong.
Games bought before maintenance=5 slots, games bought after=2 slots, simple.

Last attempt at a UMvC3 account.

Need 2 people, 1 with the Amazon DLC and 1 with the Best Buy DLC, already have 2 other members paying for a 3rd DLC pack, and im contributing the Gamestop pack.

If no responses within the next 30 minutes, i'll just buy everything on my main instead.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Anyone have a slot of Prototype for sale? I've heard it compared to inFAMOUS, so i'd love to give it a try. Could someone who has played it tell me how engaging the story is?[/QUOTE]

Nonononono. The only thing they share in common are open world, upgradable powers and a bald lead.

Prototype is shit compared to iNfamous. The story is crap and the game is uninspired.

The only good thing about the game is that it makes you feel so powerful. You're pretty much an unstoppable son of a bitch.

EDIT: Look at post below.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Anyone have a slot of Prototype for sale? I've heard it compared to inFAMOUS, so i'd love to give it a try. Could someone who has played it tell me how engaging the story is?[/QUOTE]

I had both, and I'd personally recommend that you not waste your time with Prototype. It starts of being really fun, but as the game wears on, it becomes clear that they simply didn't know how to have the difficulty rise in a fair way. They basically took the lazy way out, and basically mistook 'cheapness' for 'difficulty'. Stuff like giving enemies attacks that send you flying backward, and sending 5-6 of them after you simultaneously, while you have 2-4 tanks and 2-3 helicopters harassing you with bullets and rockets.......while swarms of soldiers are attacking you with assault rifles and rocket launchers. At some points, I'd get hit with one attack, and before I was literally able to move again, they'd chain rockets and knockback attacks to completely drain my health bar. I'm usually a very calm and patient person, but this game literally made me pretty angry, and it's still the only game to ever have made me actually angry (not irritated, frustrated, or anything like that. Actual anger). This was all on the easiest setting as well, I should add. It's also really short, maybe 8-9 hours tops.

Well, that was a longer rant than I figured it'd be, but basically avoid Prototype at all costs. I played it before inFamous, and had to literally force myself to start playing inFamous after avoiding it for weeks, purely because of the bad taste Prototype left in my mouth when it came to open world 'superpower' games.

I'm actually really enjoying all the lack of love for Prototype.

Lol, I just realized that it's been over a year and a half since I've played the game, and I still have this utter disgust for it. people should steer clear of it unless they want to wind up like me :D.

[quote name='MegaXtrike']Prototype = GTA with superpowers? XD

also
Infamous > Prototype[/QUOTE]

GTA has its moments. Prototype? Nope.

[quote name='Bamm']I'm actually really enjoying all the lack of love for Prototype.

Lol, I just realized that it's been over a year and a half since I've played the game, and I still have this utter disgust for it. people should steer clear of it unless they want to wind up like me :D.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the only thing I like about Prototype is that impale skill. That was really cool. But yea, like you said, it got boring pretty quick. Boring and annoying.

_____

Looking for Dead Space 1. PM me if you're selling full games. I might be interested if I don't have it.

[quote name='MegaXtrike']Prototype = GTA with superpowers? XD

also
Infamous > Prototype[/QUOTE]

I didn't think Prototype was that bad... I liked the larger variety in missions and powers more than Infamous. Honestly I wasn't that amazed with Infamous because it had a pretty boring plot as well. In regards to the difficulty, there were some frustrating parts, but it's not something you can't get by with practice, but that's only if you're a completionist since hard mode and some platinum events are difficult I finished it rather quickly as well, but no faster than Infamous.

Anyone have any of the following games preferably with 2 or more in one account or want to make a group before tomorrow for any of these games?

Infamous 2, Crysis, Resident Evil: Gold Edition inFAMOUS Festival of Blood, Limbo, Flower, Echochrome 2, From Dust, Renegade Ops, Joe Dangers & Castle Crashers.

I was thinking about what to do with my $5.99 voucher and saw that if you join 3 vouchers it is 17.97, just enough to buy Clash of Heroes + DLC, anyone whats to do this? We just need 3 vouchers to do it.

[quote name='cobolatrix']I was thinking about what to do with my $5.99 voucher and saw that if you join 3 vouchers it is 17.97, just enough to buy Clash of Heroes + DLC, anyone whats to do this? We just need 3 vouchers to do it.[/QUOTE]

It's not. You lack 2 cents.

[quote name='meeek']I believe you're wrong.
Games bought before maintenance=5 slots, games bought after=2 slots, simple.[/QUOTE]

Er... yes. That is what I meant, but I realize I stated it sort of awkwardly. I was trying to emphasize that once the maintenance starts, the days of making purchases with five activations are over.

Need host for Beat Hazard Ultra (+another cheap game; BHU is on sale for ~$2). I was just about to host it myself but I don't have enough for a PSN card, neither do I live in the UK. :(

Beat Hazard Ultra
1. (host)
2. Sentai_Hero_Red
3. SteamboatOperator

I can buy 4 shares if anybody can just host. Since its so cheap right now a $5 game like Cho Aniki/Noby Noby Boy/whateveryouwant should be thrown in. :p

edit: I'll be up at 6am PST to check up on this... I can also pay in advance to any reputable CAGer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back