CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a RDR + dlc bundle -post apocalypse- with a month of ps+ and $2.46 left.

Selling the slot $9 OBO, contact me.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Who hosted the Payday share with the email address [email protected]? I tried deactivating this morning but it seems the password has been changed.[/QUOTE]

Someone posted a few days ago that it was changed

[quote name='Heavyd814life']Who hosted the Payday share with the email address [email protected]? I tried deactivating this morning but it seems the password has been changed.[/QUOTE]

I remember buying a slot for that through Hammer_jay.

Anyone interested Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare? Releasing today on PSN. Still trying to find out how much its going to cost & how big it is. If its $20 or less I probably do it since it will be $10 slot.

I have a RDR + dlc bundle -post apocalypse- with a month of ps+ and $2.46 left.

Selling the slot $9 OBO, contact me.

Man this thread is dead!

Buy me!!!!!

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Any reasonable offer will be considered! So many great games here!

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

Are Saint's Row 3 DLC shareable ? Willing to go 50/50 with someone if hosting (willing to get EVERY DLC possible for the next couple of months).

[quote name='Brainberry']Ok!!!!!!!

So far its gonna be 2.00 each, we can vote for which shout we want lol[/QUOTE]

Damn! :(

Anyone still have a rdr+in or even just rdr slot open? Preferably one that had 5 shares? I have PayPal ready :) and does anyone know if the sr3 online pass is shareable? So that both members have the sr2 freebie?

$12!!!!!!!!!

Buy me!!!!!

Selling

(all on one account)
Prince of Persia trilogy
Limbo
Outland
Section 8 Prejudice + DLC
Mushroom Wars + DLC + online unlock
Spyro the Dragon
High Stakes Poker + DLC
Arcade Darts mini

PM me an offer!

Any reasonable offer will be considered! So many great games here!

[quote name='stuntman21']Anyone still have a rdr+in or even just rdr slot open? Preferably one that had 5 shares? I have PayPal ready :) and does anyone know if the sr3 online pass is shareable? So that both members have the sr2 freebie?[/QUOTE]

Saints Row 2 should be shareable. I redeemed an online pass on my main account and it changed the Saints Row 2 on the store from $20 to free. Otherwise it was like a normal download. I didn't get a voucher or anything like other promotions.

[quote name='SL4V3DOG']Does anyone know if they added trophies to Call Of Duty 4?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, there are no trophies added for this game.

Here's a cool sale, of a good game:
Split Second Digital (PS3) (now $9.99, original price $29.99)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm the host for shift 2 sorry i changed the password because of conflicts with hammer
Lost_In_Shadows i'll pm you the password right now

Hey all. I know I've not gotten into this, well, ever.. But I'd really like to snag dragon age or something epic for a decent price. If anyone has a spot, I'd love to know about it. I just would like to expand my games :)

So for most intents and purposes this thread will just change to a buy the whole game and when your done sell it or trade it but splitting is kinda pointless now...

Hrm, I'm waiting to hear back from a PM from someone but figured I'd echo it here in case anyone else has seen problems:

The backstory is one of the BF3 shares that my friend was in had a scammer, so the host deactivated all PS3s and changed the password. Upon entering the new password my friend got a message saying something along the lines of "More than two PS3s are using this product" and so he wasn't able to play BF3 anymore.

Has anyone else seen this?

Does this mean that "any game purchased before the 17th will still work with 5 PS3s" is only true if you don't deactivate?

Okay, thanks guys. I'll bug my friend and see if we can figure something out. I wonder if there's any chance of BF3 specifically causing the problem?

[quote name='Tu13es']Hrm, I'm waiting to hear back from a PM from someone but figured I'd echo it here in case anyone else has seen problems:

The backstory is one of the BF3 shares that my friend was in had a scammer, so the host deactivated all PS3s and changed the password. Upon entering the new password my friend got a message saying something along the lines of "More than two PS3s are using this product" and so he wasn't able to play BF3 anymore.

Has anyone else seen this?

Does this mean that "any game purchased before the 17th will still work with 5 PS3s" is only true if you don't deactivate?[/QUOTE]

That's the default message you get when you activate your PS3 on an account if 2 people are using the activations for new purchases. I believe it still activates any games purchased before the 18th, and they should work regardless of that message. If I'm wrong, all you have to do is go to the download history and redownload/reactivate it and it'll let you do it that way.

I've done this with my PS+ group's account when we were testing the 2 activation limit and it works fine. You can deactivate/reactivate all you want and keep the 5 console limit for pre-18th purchases.

[quote name='sunghost']That's the default message you get when you activate your PS3 on an account if 2 people are using the activations for new purchases. I believe it still activates any games purchased before the 18th, and they should work regardless of that message. If I'm wrong, all you have to do is go to the download history and redownload/reactivate it and it'll let you do it that way.

I've done this with my PS+ group's account when we were testing the 2 activation limit and it works fine. You can deactivate/reactivate all you want and keep the 5 console limit for pre-18th purchases.[/QUOTE]

Great, thanks. Do they need to delete BF3 and re-download? Or just go attempt to download it and, because it's already been downloaded, it'll reactivate?

[quote name='Tu13es']Great, thanks. Do they need to delete BF3 and re-download? Or just go attempt to download it and, because it's already been downloaded, it'll reactivate?[/QUOTE]

Just download it and then cancel after the downloads activated, and it should work.

Seems like Sony waited a week before releasing Motorstorm Apocalypse on PSN

Motorstorm Apocalypse (£19.99/€29.99)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/11/23/heads-up-game-store-update-23rd-november-2011/
______

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $1.50
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $1.50
Or get both for $2.50

Looking for a share of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Crysis.

Thanks.

_____

Anyone know the password of fishandchipsman69@*******.com, its BF3 but someone changed the pass after the 17th...

[quote name='cobolatrix']Seems like Sony waited a week before releasing Motorstorm Apocalypse on PSN

Motorstorm Apocalypse (£19.99/€29.99)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/11/23/heads-up-game-store-update-23rd-november-2011/
______

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $1.50
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $1.50
Or get both for $2.50

Looking for a share of Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Crysis.

Thanks.

_____

Anyone know the password of fishandchipsman69@*******.com, its BF3 but someone changed the pass after the 17th...[/QUOTE]

Damn, if only Rayman Origins came out on PSN before the 18th :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back