CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we hide the obvious loophole that many people on here worked out on there own? If more than one member here worked it out then OMG Sony already know about it. I dont get where were making all this hassle to hide the loophole that they would have to be stupid not to know it.

Think about how obvious it is and how stupid they would have to be not to know it. This new system is to incovinence us and destroy long term gamesharing groups and nerf other groups.

Why have everyone suffer a private topic with probally to few members to make good groups and a topic where were not saying the loophole and paying 1/2 price. Were paying 1/2 anyway. So just say the loophole and everyone wins. If they fix it then we will be back to paying the current 1/2 price. BIG DEAL.

we've got a live one here

lol, you're the guy in every zombie movie who removes the wood plank barricade off the door, when..........

[quote name='iwarboY']we've got a live one here

lol, you're the guy in every zombie movie who removes the wood plank barricade off the door, when..........[/QUOTE]
You realize there was a Zombie already in the house and the lack of the barricade allows escape?

You cant seriously belive noone at sony has not worked this loophole out? If they really have not worked it out how long will it take them to fix? My guess is 5years.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Well not using it like were not then it doesnt matter if it gets fixed.[/QUOTE]

You're cool Jon really you are.

You guys are like little kids. Of course Sony knows, they'd have to be living under a rock in the middle of Mexico with the wind blowing to the north for them not to know about it. So quit whining and being little babies and drink this tall glass of shut the hell up?

I still think its dumb to post about it, they prob know but by us posting about it shows we know and use it to exploit it, and it will lead to them trying to fix it faster.

Are your just being rude today. I dont get why you cant see that Sony are not stupid, there is a reson they left this loophole in and changed the system from what it was. Probally got changed due to pressure from publishers and the loophole was left in as Sony think it may help console sales as cheap people like us will want to share.

You have made 2 posts directed at me both of which simply insult me, you havent said no I belive Sony are really stupid and cant work out this obvious loophole that has been worked out by multiple members of this site. We are all smarter than them. This leads me to belive that you dont think that they are that dumb that they cannot work out a simple thing that many member of this site worked out on there own.

I posted about it a while ago and removed my post because I was asked and I have seem multiple other people who have removed there posts before mine and after mine, who likely gave a simular if not the same workaround.

@transcollector - I wouldnt worry they havent worked it out yet we could probally post the whole thing and Sony still wouldnt have a clue as to how to do it.

[quote name='jonfelkin']Are your just being rude today. I dont get why you cant see that Sony are not stupid, there is a reson they left this loophole in and changed the system from what it was. Probally got changed due to pressure from publishers and the loophole was left in as Sony think it may help console sales as cheap people like us will want to share.

You have made 2 posts directed at me both of which simply insult me, you havent said no I belive Sony are really stupid and cant work out this obvious loophole that has been worked out by multiple members of this site. We are all smarter than them. This leads me to belive that you dont think that they are that dumb that they cannot work out a simple thing that many member of this site worked out on there own.

I posted about it a while ago and removed my post because I was asked and I have seem multiple other people who have removed there posts before mine and after mine, who likely gave a simular if not the same workaround.

@transcollector - I wouldnt worry they havent worked it out yet we could probally post the whole thing and Sony still wouldnt have a clue as to how to do it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I didn't mean to upset you Jon. Enjoy Your Thanksgiving dinner and the end of this thread!

So now that this is out I guess this is truly pretty much over. Oh well, I have a huge backlog for both systems and a newborn to keep me busy.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I still think its dumb to post about it, they prob know but by us posting about it shows we know and use it to exploit it, and it will lead to them trying to fix it faster.[/QUOTE]

I agree here but there is still plently of posts in this topic that have not been removed which suggests we know about it anyway, Also I dont get what eveyones plan is, The private group gets to use it whilst everyone else has too pay half?? I just dont want to exculde people this is a site for everyone to use and save on not just for the long term gamesharers.

My whole point In saying all this is so everyone can save and we dont have a split community which will exclude new members, if that means Sony eventually fix it, then thats fine. But at least it will be fair to everyone on the way.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Sorry I didn't mean to upset you Jon. Enjoy our Thanksgiving dinner and the end of this thread!

So now that this is out I guess this is truly pretty much over. Oh well, I have a huge backlog for both systems and a newborn to keep me busy.[/QUOTE]

Happy thanksgiving too and for eveyone else who celebrates it. I just think eveyone is making way to big a deal about it instead of just doing what we were before and saving some money of games.

Edit- Also I think its one of the things that has made this thread really die down as people like me know about it and are just waiting til its out in the open so we can start some good value sharing again.

[quote name='jonfelkin']I agree here but there is still plently of posts in this topic that have not been removed which suggests we know about it anyway, Also I dont get what eveyones plan is, The private group gets to use it whilst everyone else has too pay half?? I just dont want to exculde people this is a site for everyone to use and save on not just for the long term gamesharers.

My whole point In saying all this is so everyone can save and we dont have a split community which will exclude new members, if that means Sony eventually fix it, then thats fine. But at least it will be fair to everyone on the way.[/QUOTE]

I just find it awesome that you decide that since posts have been deleted that you should just let everyone know about it!

Hey guys I just sent Sony an email about the Loophole! Figured it was only fair!

[quote name='WV Matsui']I just find it awesome that you decide that since posts have been deleted that you should just let everyone know about it!

Hey guys I just sent Sony an email about the Loophole! Figured it was only fair![/QUOTE]

Thank you I was thinking about doing that just so I could post the reply on here to stop everyone worrying about it. Now they know its all cool and people can start enjoying this thread again, Im sure you will get a "Sony is aware of this issue but have no plans to fix it" and "Dont gameshare its bad" style reply.

Again thanks maybe this thread will get back to how it used to be.

[quote name='jonfelkin']You realize there was a Zombie already in the house and the lack of the barricade allows escape?

You cant seriously belive noone at sony has not worked this loophole out? If they really have not worked it out how long will it take them to fix? My guess is 5years.[/QUOTE]

Well then, you're the zombie. O_O

EDIT: Balls.

Last edited by a moderator:
ACCOUNT 1 - $6/Spot ($9 Discount):D
Resident Evil 5 : Gold Edition (1 Spot Available)

ACCOUNT 2 - BATMAN Arkman City DLC's + Other STuff Listed Below: - $2/Spot ($7 Discount)

Batman Arkham Asylum "Online Pass/Catwoman Levels" $3 (Purchased Code from someone)
Batman : AC - Nightwing Bundle : $6.99
Batman Beyond Skin $2
(Purchased Code from someone)
Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit Online Pass (Free)
Shift 2 Unleased Online Pass $2
(Purchased Code from someone)

I will take resident evil gold edition m8.

[quote name='Xxamir15xX']ACCOUNT 1 - $6/Spot ($9 Discount):D
Resident Evil 5 : Gold Edition (1 Spot Available)

ACCOUNT 2 - BATMAN Arkman City DLC's + Other STuff Listed Below: - $2/Spot ($7 Discount)

Batman Arkham Asylum "Online Pass/Catwoman Levels" $3 (Purchased Code from someone)
Batman : AC - Nightwing Bundle : $6.99
Batman Beyond Skin $2 (Purchased Code from someone)
Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit Online Pass (Free)
Shift 2 Unleased Online Pass $2
(Purchased Code from someone)[/QUOTE]

Looking to buy or trade for any available shares of Super Street Fighter II HD Remix or MvC3 DLC characters for US region if possible.

For sale/trade:
Battlefield 1943 + Bad Company 2 Onslaught mode $1.50
Dead Nation + Superstardust HD (the last is a WB game) $1.50
Or get both for $2.50

PM me, thanks.

[quote name='Steadymobbin']kz3 doesnt need an online pass..[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!
No wonder people gave me funny looks when I screamed it out loud in Times Square...

Selling:
Echochrome 2 $3
Tumble $2
Sidescroller $2
Swarm $2
Limbo $3
Crash Commando, Rocket Knight, Zombie Apocalypse, Beat Hazard Ultra, Voodoo Dice, Pacman, Dead Nation, Infamous $? offer

Looking for:
Explodemon, NBA Jam, Battlefield 3, Lego Pirates

I have a RE5 Gold slot for $5
PM Me if you want it

Nevermind, add [email protected] to the changed accounts list :( This shit is just gettin sad now

Anyone know who the host was or have the new pass??

I blame stuntman21 for all of today's holiday drama, haha. It was quite laughable he quoted me a day later (which is a lifetime here) and neglected to read the last sentence of said quote. I played along and let him "school" me on this gamesharing thing you guys got going on here. For that, I apologize to everyone here in the thread. It kinda set the ball in motion.

I'm willing to trade a slot of Bad Company 2:Vietnam DLC for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (I sold the game so I'm dying to relive all those nostalgic moments.)

I know Vietnam is worth $5 less, but if somebody is willing to trade, I would be grateful.
-Thanks in advance!

Is it worth trying to sell the Robin DLC code? I honestly don't care about Robin and I don't really know how much I would even sell it for :l

Does anyone know how to activate impossible mode in original Deadspace? I completed medium difficulty and impossible mode was unlocked, but i don't see the mode in difficulty settings before starting a new game.

[quote name='iwarboY']Does anyone know how to activate impossible mode in original Deadspace? I completed medium difficulty and impossible mode was unlocked, but i don't see the mode in difficulty settings before starting a new game.[/QUOTE]

You have to start completely new. You can't do a new game while continuing from your old save if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back