CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Crashmasteromega']Hey I'm calling out someone on here for shady deal making behind my back and someone else's. Blabadon agreed a few weeks ago to purchase 2 shares from me during my public low ball auction. Well everyone paid within 24 hours except him. Well he wrote and said i will pay soon and I never heard from him again until a few days ago asking you didn't receive my PayPal payment yet? I said I have not heard from you since the auction. Well I just received an email from him stating that he paid, well it was for the wrong amount and I then received an email from another party stating where is his share he just paid. So apparently blabadon is making shady deals on here and either making a profit or buying up shares for noobs that no one else will deal with. So beware when dealing with blabadon.[/QUOTE]

I would like to bump this as a notice on how not to so stupid things and would like to resolve this quickly. I would like to say I am doing nothing shady, but I digress.

How is bumping a post going to resolve anything? Tell us what happened or take it to PM. I understand what crashmasteromega is saying, you, not so much. There's nothing "wrong" with backing out last minute, but saying, "did you get my payment?" and involving a third party is what's suspect.

[quote name='Blabadon']I would like to bump this as a notice on how not to so stupid things and would like to resolve this quickly. I would like to say I am doing nothing shady, but I digress.[/QUOTE]

So exactly what were you trying to pull by charging me exactly what you owed omega and having me send it to his paypal?

Don't forget the awesome lowball that is going on!

Even Sanata'a sweet ass would be in if he had the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Matsui

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $1 (Blabadon)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $4 (hanun1002)

Goooooo!
updated

Matsui,

remember that crashmasteromega still has outstanding issues with Blabadon. Your call if you still want to sell your Split Second share to him.

[quote name='MrRosales']So exactly what were you trying to pull by charging me exactly what you owed omega and having me send it to his paypal?[/QUOTE]

Looks like they tried to do a misdirection. Make you pay, have crashmasteromega think that payment came from them, and not you. You gave him your PayPal address, so he probably told crashmasteromega it was their's, and not really yours. I've seen people try to do this and confuse an entire group.

Alice: Madness Returns

$13.33

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Raiden_86
----------
$6.67
[quote name='MrRosales']So exactly what were you trying to pull by charging me exactly what you owed omega and having me send it to his paypal?[/QUOTE]

Looks like they tried to do a misdirection. Make you pay, have crashmasteromega think that payment came from them, and not you. You gave him your PayPal address, so he probably told crashmasteromega it was theirs, and not really yours. I've seen people try to do this and confuse an entire group.

Alice: Madness Returns
$13.33

1. NSYNC (host)
2. Raiden_86
----------
$6.67
Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13
2. andsoitgoes

Last edited by a moderator:
Me again. I sucked it up and bought DA:O on Xbox, then I saw an awesome person here asking why one hadn't been created. Ugh. Timing, it's an itchbay.

THAT SAID. Apparently a guy who I was in talks with (chewy12) is banned...

That said, I'm not a huge buyer/seller here, but I've been a member for a minute, and I'd like to get a few games.

Trine/Trine 2 are the first that come to mind, but if you have good prices i would be interested in some full games (Infamous 2 is the first to come to mind, LBP2 also) if you don't plan on fleecing me ;)

Thanks y'all,

Nick

[quote name='NSYNC']
Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13
2.[/QUOTE]
Does this include the Catwoman DLC? If not, I have a spare code that I can throw in to the group (not joining the group).

Everyone, I'm going to "retire" NSYNC and switch my name to LeBron once I get posting privileges. I'll finish all my outstanding groups under NSYNC, so don't worry. LeBron will be my gameshare only account now. Couldn't believe it wasn't taken, haha.

[quote name='NSYNC']Everyone, I'm going to "retire" NSYNC and switch my name to LeBron once I get posting privileges. I'll finish all my outstanding groups under NSYNC, so don't worry. LeBron will be my gameshare only account now. Couldn't believe it wasn't taken, haha.[/QUOTE]

Bye bye
Don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your gameshare for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye bye

[quote name='WV Matsui']Hearing Chewy is banned is great news![/QUOTE]

I am SO GLAD that I didn't go in with him on anything. Sheesh. Anyone want to pm me with what happened?

Duff, I swear to all things holy I nearly wet myself when I read your reply!!

Nsync, you have to explain your username to begin with.

[quote name='dufftech']Bye bye
Don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your gameshare for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye bye[/QUOTE]

This wins in so many levels.

@NSYNC

LeBron? Please. There is absolutely no reason to get that name unless you're a big Heat fan or LeBron's mom.

I actually went with Dwyane Wade and Miami Heat, but LeBron sounds cooler and is easier to remember, haha. There's actually alot of cool names still available if you're a sports fan.

[quote name='bastiartadi']This wins in so many levels.

@NSYNC

LeBron? Please. There is absolutely no reason to get that name unless you're a big Heat fan or LeBron's mom.[/QUOTE]

More like LePippen, am I right, right?

DJHVIDAL just sent me a pm and asked me to pass it on to all the people he bought shares. I don't have a list of all those affected by this, so i figured i'd post it here for all to see:

http://tinypic.com/r/msbxp2/5

I'm not sure what the best course of action is, so it would be nice to get the community's take on this.

[quote name='Tsel']Chewy got banned? What happened?[/QUOTE]

The truth is in my new name!

ChewyBunkBadman

-------

Don't forget the awesome lowball that is going on!

Even Santa's sweet ass would be in if he had the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Matsui

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $1 (Blabadon)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $4 (hanun1002)

Goooooo!
updated

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

Rayman: Origins - £31.99

Premium Slot - $18
1. clonesniper666
Ghost Slot - $9
3.Brockothoko
4. bigWig

Host is Usuyami

Need one more and group will be finished.

Priced based on NSYNCs price quote.

Morning Bump

I redownloaded LA Noire last night and still got the install error at 14%. from what have read the ones who have been able to get this installed had to get a refund and then repurchase.

Quote from PSN thread concerning LA Noir. This user successfully downloaded and installe the game:

In my first attemp at downloading the game I got all the individual cases and the extra stuff no problem.$ The problem was the game itself was getting the error code 80029564.$ After reading on here that someone downloaded and installed it successfully I decided to give it a try for myself.$ I first went into the "game" list and deleted the corrupt data icons and then went back and downloaded and installed it from the download list under the account management icon..$ After that was successful I went and installed all the individual case files from the first download attempt and it worked.$ I did it over a semi decent wi-fi connection (which SONY said was my problem) so a wired connection will be faster if you can manage to pull that off.$ Hope this helps.

End quote

[quote name='WV Matsui']ChewyBunkBadman[/QUOTE]
I don't know if Bunk was those other guys or not - but what I can say is Bunk was in my long term share, and Bunk was great to have in the group. I would GS with him any day.

OK, I've got two phantoms of Alice: Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness & Dresses DLC ready to go. Everything has already been bought and both resale accounts are in the process of downloading. Asking for only $7. This is the only account with the DLC to my knowledge.

[quote name='TigerLust']I don't know if Bunk was those other guys or not - but what I can say is Bunk was in my long term share, and Bunk was great to have in the group. I would GS with him any day.[/QUOTE]

You do that

[quote name='shhximxhiding']I redownloaded LA Noire last night and still got the install error at 14%. from what have read the ones who have been able to get this installed had to get a refund and then repurchase.[/QUOTE]

Lots of reports coming in from people who downloaded this morning that it is indeed finally working. iwarboY, if you don't want to download again, deactivate and I'll test it first. ;)

For sale:
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($2)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($9)

One week timeshares available. PM me for more details.
Enslaved DLC: Pigsy's Perfect 10 ($0.20)
Fallout: New Vegas DLC ($0.80)
Prince of Persia HD Trilogy ($0.80)
Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition ($0.60)
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space + Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse + Jurassic Park ($1.20)

PS+ 1 month code
Only needed 1 code, had to buy two. Not for profit. Asking for what I paid, $2.

Alice: Madness Returns + Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13
2. andsoitgoes
----------
Timeshares
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00