CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='NSYNC']Timeshares
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00
[/QUOTE]

I love it! Hope more people start doing this. :) If I didn't suck at Sonic and already have the plats for Borderlands and AC:B, I'd totally be interested.

I'm only trying on stuff I've hosted and know I can correct if something goes wrong. Accounts being reduced to only two helps in this case.

Need To Free Up Some Space so Selling My Shares!!!

Bloodrayne $4

Mortal Kombat Kollection & Ugly Americans $4

or

Will Trade

PM With Offers

• Also Trying to get in contact with harleymandvdson . I have the game PURE and want to sell my share but password was reset. Account Email is [email protected] . If anyone else might know the password please pm me.

Just bought a huge lot of games from gray13wolf420.

Family Game Night 3
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare
Hyperballoid HD
Frogger Returns
Anarchy Rush Hour
Galaga Legions DX
Sideways New York
PJ Sidescroller
From Dust
Dead Space 2 w/ severed DLC
Mass Effect 2 w/ Cerberus and Arrival
Dungeon Defenders w/ ps plus dlc
Fight Night Champion career
Worms Crazy Golf w/ carnival course
Family Game Night
Hydrophobia
Eufloria
Infamous F.O.B
Star Trek D-A-C
Top Gun
Days Of Thunder NASCAR Edition
Dead Nation
Burn Zombie Burn w/ In Space dlc
Payday The Heist
Crysis
NBA Jam On Fire Edition
Explodemon
God Of War Origins Collection
Chrono Trigger
Costume Quest
Resident Evil 4 & Code Veronica
Altered Beast
Astro Tripper
Plants VS Zombies
Renegade Ops
Bloodrayne Betrayal
The Baconing
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Comix Zone
Outland
Funky Lab Rat
Section 8
Crash Commando w/ add on bundle
Section 8 Prejudice w/ blitz pack and overdrive map pack
Limbo
Golden Axe
Borderlands w/ all DLC
Risk Factions
Hard Corps uprising w/sayurai dlc
PJ Shooter 2

Now it's saying I have to renew the license in the PlayStation Store. WTF happened. Can this be fixed?

It does this for every game I try and play.

Last edited by a moderator:
harleymandvdson actually lost the password shortly after the group was formed and I had to give it to him. Then someone sniped a slot he was trying to sell. He got it back and sold it for $2, then his PS3 broke. He's been gone ever since, but still logs into CAG.

xcopy, who'd you buy from, and for how much? Can't believe they found a buyer for all that stuff. Awesome account, but I figured it'd be a nightmare to resell.

EDIT: $80 is awfully low for all that stuff. I don't want to assume anything, but it is Christmas and people are broke. Maybe you just gave him a "loan"? I dunno. Renewing licenses is never a good sign. Anyone have any experiences with licenses? Maybe the deactivation got fudged or something. Sounds like alot of demos.

[quote name='xcopy']Just bought a huge lot of games from gray13wolf420.

Family Game Night 3
Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare
Hyperballoid HD
Frogger Returns
Anarchy Rush Hour
Galaga Legions DX
Sideways New York
PJ Sidescroller
From Dust
Dead Space 2 w/ severed DLC
Mass Effect 2 w/ Cerberus and Arrival
Dungeon Defenders w/ ps plus dlc
Fight Night Champion career
Worms Crazy Golf w/ carnival course
Family Game Night
Hydrophobia
Eufloria
Infamous F.O.B
Star Trek D-A-C
Top Gun
Days Of Thunder NASCAR Edition
Dead Nation
Burn Zombie Burn w/ In Space dlc
Payday The Heist
Crysis
NBA Jam On Fire Edition
Explodemon
God Of War Origins Collection
Chrono Trigger
Costume Quest
Resident Evil 4 & Code Veronica
Altered Beast
Astro Tripper
Plants VS Zombies
Renegade Ops
Bloodrayne Betrayal
The Baconing
Street Fighter 3rd Strike
Comix Zone
Outland
Funky Lab Rat
Section 8
Crash Commando w/ add on bundle
Section 8 Prejudice w/ blitz pack and overdrive map pack
Limbo
Golden Axe
Borderlands w/ all DLC
Risk Factions
Hard Corps uprising w/sayurai dlc
PJ Shooter 2

Now it's saying I have to renew the license in the PlayStation Store. WTF happened. Can this be fixed?

It does this for every game I try and play.[/QUOTE]

if you ever got into the account and he deactivated the slots then just reactivate and play.

[quote name='Megadrixfire']if you ever got into the account and he deactivated the slots then just reactivate and play.[/QUOTE]

I tried that getting this:

An error has occurred.

(80029780)

[quote name='xcopy']I tried that getting this:

An error has occurred.

(80029780)[/QUOTE]

Change the email address for the account, then change it back to the original. That should fix the error.

[quote name='sunghost']Change the email address for the account, then change it back to the original. That should fix the error.[/QUOTE]

Did that, now I'm getting this error:

This PS3 System could not be activated.

Your account already has 2 PS3 systems activated for game content. To activate this PS3 system, you must deactivate another PS3 System.

For details, refer to the "System Activation" section of the online manual.

[quote name='xcopy']Did that, now I'm getting this error:

This PS3 System could not be activated.

Your account already has 2 PS3 systems activated for game content. To activate this PS3 system, you must deactivate another PS3 System.

For details, refer to the "System Activation" section of the online manual.[/QUOTE]

Did you try going to the download history and download the pre-Nov 18th games from there? That should reactivate them. You're not gonna be able to download anything past that date since the account has the 2 post-18th slots activated.

[quote name='sunghost']Did you try going to the download history and download the pre-Nov 18th games from there? That should reactivate them. You're not gonna be able to download anything past that date since the account has 2 of the post-18th slots activated.[/QUOTE]

I was able to download the games and activate them. I just can't play them now.

Not sure why?

I've never heard of that issue, are the games you're trying to play free from a PS+ subscription? It could be that the PS+ subscription expired, which is why it's asking you to renew it? Not all of the games from that list would've been from PS+ though.. some should still work..

[quote name='sunghost']I've never heard of that issue, are the games you're trying to play free from a PS+ subscription? It could be that the PS+ subscription expired, which is why it's asking you to renew it?[/QUOTE]

There's like 5/6 months left for PS+.

I think I'm done with this game sharing for now.

This is too much hassle.

I think xcopy got "phantom'd" by gray13wolf420 or someone in the group. They've tried everything we've suggested. By logging back into the account, xcopy probably got locked out, hence the license problem.

[quote name='NSYNC']I think xcopy got "phantom'd" by gray13wolf420 or someone in the group. They've tried everything we've suggested. By logging back into the account, xcopy probably got locked out, hence the license problem.[/QUOTE]

No idea what phatom'd is, but I will not assume the worst. Hopefully this will be resolved.

I don't want to jump to conclusion as of yet and I'm sure gray13wolf420 has/had not intentions of doing this on purpose.

It's all good, Merry Christmas guys although it's only 2:18 PM where I am. :p

[quote name='sunghost']Change the email address for the account, then change it back to the original. That should fix the error.[/QUOTE]

Right. but in this order..
- change account email
- then download games from account management download history
- once you've downloaded, then change email back to original email for other users.

[quote name='iwarboY']Right. but in this order..
- change account email
- then download games from account management download history
- once you've downloaded, then change email back to original email for other users.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the order matters, should be able to change the email and then back and problem will be fixed. But if it doesn't, then yeah your advice should be followed, but I don't think I've ever had to use any specific order.

I saw this error code when I deactivated and deleted the user/owner my Rocketbirds and NBA JAM accounts were on before I deleted the actual games. Are you deleting the "user/owner", xcopy?

Does the downloadable version of Alice: Madness Returns come with the original American McGee's Alice game? Or is that only for new store bought copies?

[quote name='Fondren']Does the downloadable version of Alice: Madness Returns come with the original American McGee's Alice game? Or is that only for new store bought copies?[/QUOTE]

Yes - included on psn version

[quote name='Usuyami']Heading out for Christmas dinner with girlfriend's family. Merry Christmas everybody![/QUOTE]

Same to you and everyone else! I enjoy our little group!

Don't forget the awesome lowball that is going on!

Even Santa's sweet ass would be in if he had the time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WV Matsui

Jurrasic Park $3 (shhximxhiding)
Infamous 2 - $6 (cheapbrokegamer)
Infamous + Split Second - $1 (Blabadon)
Family Game Night 1 & 3 - $4 (hanun1002)

Goooooo!
updated

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't forget the awesome lowball that is going on!

Quote:

Goooooo!
updated[/QUOTE]

Can't wait for santas sweet ass to bring me infamous 2

[quote name='WV Matsui']Don't forget the awesome lowball that is going on!

Quote:

Goooooo!
updated[/QUOTE]

I'll save you the trouble dealing with Blabadon.

Infamous + Split Second - $1.25 (bastiartadi)

downloaded LA NOIRE. now for the final installation process. cross your eyes fingers nuts and toes, where the mb stops, everybody knows.. / :

EDIT: SUCCESS! :D

Now to download the massive dlc..

[quote name='xcopy']No idea what phatom'd is, but I will not assume the worst. Hopefully this will be resolved.

I don't want to jump to conclusion as of yet and I'm sure gray13wolf420 has/had not intentions of doing this on purpose.

It's all good, Merry Christmas guys although it's only 2:18 PM where I am. :p[/QUOTE]

You couldn't have been phantom'd, as the account has already been remotely deactivated (cannot do it for another 6-months.) I know because I'm the host.

I'll contact Gray to see what's going on. He hasn't posted in the Social Group, so my guess is he's busy / in a rush, and made a mistake.

If you can download the game, but not play it, it sounds like you're deleting the account on your PS3. Unless you're only downloading the trials and not the full game unlocks.

Either way, I'll PM Gray.

p.s. I have changed the password until this is resolved.

p.p.s. Merry Christmas all.

[quote name='Jokerkun890']You couldn't have been phantom'd, as the account has already been remotely deactivated (cannot do it for another 6-months.) I know because I'm the host.

I'll contact Gray to see what's going on. He hasn't posted in the Social Group, so my guess is he's busy / in a rush, and made a mistake.

If you can download the game, but not play it, it sounds like you're deleting the account on your PS3. Unless you're only downloading the trials and not the full game unlocks.

Either way, I'll PM Gray.

p.s. I have changed the password until this is resolved.

p.p.s. Merry Christmas all.[/QUOTE]

Well everything seems to be working now. Not sure what happened earlier.

And no I was not deleting the account. Lets hope it stays like this permanently. :)

PS+ 1 Month Code
Only needed 1 code, had to buy two. Not for profit. Asking for what I paid, $2.

Alice: Madness Returns (4566MB), American McGee's Alice (946MB) & Weapons of Madness and Dresses DLC (145KB)
1 "Phantom" available - $7.00
Game is already bought and downloaded by everyone else. Just waiting on another phantom so I can activate/play, haha.

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass
3 slots available (555KB) - $1.12 each

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC
4 slots available (307MB) - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Arkham City DLC Bundle
$5.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$2.50
1. Azazael13
2. andsoitgoes
----------
Timeshares
Sonic Generations - $2.00
Borderlands + DLC - $1.00
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood + DLC - $1.00

LA NOIRE, Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD & 1 Month PS Plus
$30.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$15.00

[quote name='NSYNC']Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition & Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
$18.00

1. NSYNC (host)
----------
$9.00
2.[/QUOTE]

Just to clarify, would RE5 be purchased or free for 1 moth via PS+?

Sorry, I was calculating and forgot to add LA NOIRE.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Just to clarify, would RE5 be purchased or free for 1 moth via PS+?[/QUOTE]

No trickery here, LOL! Everything will be bought and paid for on a US account. I can switch for Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, RDR/Undead or COD. Whatever fills the group the quickest. We could also add, but it gets a little pricey for phantoms then.

How about dropping Just Cause 2 for one of the following combinations ;

1. RDR/Undead - price goes down a little.
2. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Bundle - price goes down a little.
2. NBA JAM/NFL Blitz - same, would need to wait until 1/4/12 for Blitz
3. COD: Modern Warfare Bundle/Assassins's Creed 2 or Borderlands Bundle - same, less or slightly more depending on combination.

Oh yeah, add Mass Effect 2 in the mix somehow, haha. I want the baddest account on the block for The King's debut tomorrow on CAG.

2. NBA JAM/NFL Blitz - same, would need to wait until 1/4/12
3. COD: Modern Warfare Bundle/Assassins's Creed 2 or Borderlands Bundle - same, less or slightly more depending on combination.

[quote name='NSYNC']Sorry, I was calculating and forgot to add LA NOIRE.

No trickery here, LOL! Everything will be bought and paid for on a US account. I can switch for Assassin's Creed, Borderlands, RDR/Undead or COD. Whatever fills the group the quickest. We could also add, but it gets a little pricey for phantoms then.

2. NBA JAM/NFL Blitz - same, would need to wait until 1/4/12 for Blitz

Oh yeah, add Mass Effect 2 in the mix somehow, haha. I want the baddest account on the block for The King's debut tomorrow on CAG.[/QUOTE]

Baddest account would have every single game out on the store. That would be seriously badass. I wonder how much that would cost.

People are going "phantom" and will run out of slots eventually. Loading up on PS+ bundles at a discount may give them an out long-term. I'm willing to stick my neck out there and see how this works. If successful, you may want to consider buying games I don't have and build another super account. It's really a long-term deal for hosts that don't plan on leaving. I know you see the potential here, Usuyami. Maybe we can finally get a UK super account too.

[quote name='NSYNC']LA NOIRE, Just Cause 2 Ultimate Bundle, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD & 1 Month PS Plus
$30.00

1. NSYNC (host)
2. clonesniper666
----------
$15.00
2.[/QUOTE]

This is an account that makes me think that is money well spent.

[quote name='clonesniper666']This is an account that makes me think that is money well spent.[/QUOTE]

ugh... tempted but i already had la noire and beat it... if you do one of these mega groups with the sly trio, id be in for a phantom...

(can you deactivate phantoms if you need the slot?)

[quote name='uuaww']ugh... tempted but i already had la noire and beat it... if you do one of these mega groups with the sly trio, id be in for a phantom...

(can you deactivate phantoms if you need the slot?)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, every six months. I'd also rather have Sly than Just Cause 2 for example. I'm not going to buy anything until everyone agrees on almost every game, although LA NOIRE at $24.49 is something I think we shouldn't pass on.

1. LA NOIRE - $24.49
2. RDR/Undead - $24.49
3. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - $14.99
4. NBA JAM - $14.99
5. NFL Blitz - $14.99
6. Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition - $19.99
7. Sly Trilogy - $29.99
8. Split/Second - $9.99
9. COD: Modern Warfare - $14.99
10. Borderlands - $14.99
11. Assassin's Creed II - $13.29
12. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - $24.99
13. Mass Effect 2 - $19.99

All this would cost $80.60/$40.30. Trim the fat or go all out, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back