CAG PSN Gamesharing #3 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kiwimonster']Would love to play some ME3 multi with some people from cag this weekend before I sell off my share

PSN: Microprobe[/QUOTE]

Did you beat it?

Decided to start over in ME3 last night since I wasn't too far yet. Was very unhappy with the default choices of ME3 so I had to import my ME2 character. Was originally intending to do a default run first but I just didn't like the way things have played out in the past. Oh yeah, I'll try to keep the spoiler talk to a minimum, but at this point, I'm probably behind everyone so there's not much chance of me spoiling for anyone. :D

[quote name='Usuyami']Decided to start over in ME3 last night since I wasn't too far yet. Was very unhappy with the default choices of ME3 so I had to import my ME2 character. Was originally intending to do a default run first but I just didn't like the way things have played out in the past. Oh yeah, I'll try to keep the spoiler talk to a minimum, but at this point, I'm probably behind everyone so there's not much chance of me spoiling for anyone. :D[/QUOTE]

Doubt you are far behind me, if you are behind me at all. The universe has opened up to me, and I've done two missions. One of which was the From Ashes DLC.

Truthfully, not sure the DLC is worth $10...thank god for gameshares.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Doubt you are far behind me, if you are behind me at all. The universe has opened up to me, and I've done two missions. One of which was the From Ashes DLC.

Truthfully, not sure the DLC is worth $10...thank god for gameshares.[/QUOTE]

Definitely not worth $10, but the I feel the content is pretty essential to the overall universe of Mass Effect, so I can definitely see why people are pissed that it was taken out of the main game to sell as DLC.

Did PayPal raise their fees on payments recieved? Just lost 30% on a $1.12 transaction (got .79), LOL! That's awfully high from what I remember.

[quote name='DiZeo']Not sure what fees for other countries are.. But from people in Argentina it's: 5.4% + $0.3[/QUOTE]

OK, the + $0.3 explains it then. Thanks, DiZeo. Never seen/noticed before.

Dante's Inferno Dark Forest Pack DLC (307MB)
2 slots available - $1.00 each
Includes the Disco Inferno costume, Stone of Wrath relic, and a prequel level featuring new enemies, puzzles, storyline, and 2 trophies!

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Online Pass (555KB)
1 slot available - $1.12
----------
Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC (10.2GB) & AMY (1615MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $26.00

Sonic Generations (8704MB) - UK Account
1 slot available - $18.20
----------
[quote name='DiZeo']Not sure what fees for other countries are.. But from people in Argentina it's: 5.4% + $0.3[/QUOTE]
OK, the + $0.3 explains it then. Thanks, DiZeo. Never seen/noticed before.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Did you beat it?[/QUOTE]
Nope about half way through the game I think I am trying to plat it with insanity playthrough after this :D. I am off for the next 3 days loading up on Monster energy drinks to play through this epic adventure.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']is it me or is the ps3 version of ME3 not as sexy as the xbox one.[/QUOTE]

My friend on 360 feels the opposite.

I think the only right statement is that ME3 looks better on the PC.

[quote name='kiwimonster']Nope about half way through the game I think I am trying to plat it with insanity playthrough after this :D. I am off for the next 3 days loading up on Monster energy drinks to play through this epic adventure.[/QUOTE]

Ha! ME2 was the fist ever game I wanted and did plat.

ME3 will def. be a must plat for me. Insanity is gonna be a pain since even on normal I'm getting wrecked. Specifically in
Priority: Tuchanka 2

I haven't posted here in awhile, mainly because I lost my slots due to my system getting YLOD, but I thought I'd try one more time to get back in this.

Selling:

Pure- $4

PM me if you're interested

[quote name='snakemaster2389']is it me or is the ps3 version of ME3 not as sexy as the xbox one.[/QUOTE]

I experience frame rate issues on the ps3.

Sup guys, I'm also giving away a couple other accounts, one has Shank, and the other Dead Space Ignition.

Interested parties should just quote this, and I'll get back to you with the info in a while.

Just remember to keep paying them forward when you're done with them :)

[quote name='charles']Sup guys, I'm also giving away a couple other accounts, one has Shank, and the other Dead Space Ignition.

Interested parties should just quote this, and I'll get back to you with the info in a while.

Just remember to keep paying them forward when you're done with them :)[/QUOTE]

Interested in Dead Space: Ignition. If someone else wants to jump ahead of me though, that's cool too. Pretty busy with ME3 atm. :)

[quote name='charles']Sup guys, I'm also giving away a couple other accounts, one has Shank, and the other Dead Space Ignition.

I'd take the Shank if possible!

Willing to host a ME3 group if anyone can pm me like a step by step guide to make it smooth as possible. The one in the wiki is too simple for me and I know I will mess up somewhere..

[quote name='Usuyami']Interested in Dead Space: Ignition. If someone else wants to jump ahead of me though, that's cool too. Pretty busy with ME3 atm. :)[/QUOTE]

Usuyami and charles, would it be okay if I have Dead Space Ignition and then pass it on to Usuyami?

[quote name='darken']Usuyami and charles, would it be okay if I have Dead Space Ignition and then pass it on to Usuyami?[/QUOTE]

Fine by me. :)

[quote name='snakemaster2389']are there any new psn announcements for next week? i really hope the Silent Hill HD collection comes on psn[/QUOTE]

Even if it's gonna be on PSN (which i'd heard months ago it was going to be but haven't been able to find anything on it since), it isn't coming out until the 20th so it would be the week after.

[quote name='rams81']I'd take the Shank if possible![/QUOTE]

I vouch for this guy 100%, he's completely trustworthy.

So one of you sexy people with a resell slot of Journey should sell it to me when you are finished. No rush since I am stomping through ME3 right now. Festival of blood worth the sale price? Heard it is pretty short looks fun.

[quote name='kiwimonster']So one of you sexy people with a resell slot of Journey should sell it to me when you are finished. No rush since I am stomping through ME3 right now. Festival of blood worth the sale price? Heard it is pretty short looks fun.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. FOB was a great game. Short? Yes. But pretty damn good.

[quote name='darken']Usuyami and charles, would it be okay if I have Dead Space Ignition and then pass it on to Usuyami?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Usuyami']Fine by me. :)[/QUOTE]

Hi guys,

I'd appreciate it if you pass this one on to me at some point, too. I'd like to do a play through of Dead Space: Ignition as well.

Thanks!

Mass Effect 3 + DLC
$13 - (3 Non Sellable Spots available)

House of the Dead 3 and Swarm
$2 - (2 Non Sellable Spots Available)

ScaryGirl and Zack Zero
$3 - (2 Non Sellable Spots Available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, just got back, pm's will be sent in a few minutes to Darken and Rams81; hope you guys enjoy :)

Make note of who else asked for it for future reference
Usuyami, Miguel_Zorro- DSI
Nakanenui- shank

[quote name='bastiartadi']How's the silent hill series? Haven't played any of them since 1. Scared the shit out of me.[/QUOTE]

Then you probably won't like the rest of the series lol. I could handle 1, but 2 and 3 scared the living hell out of me and that's as I got older. You'd think 1 would scare me the most since I was the youngest, but nope, the games got scarier as I got older, at least for me.

2 & 3 are among my most-favorite games ever. Graphically they're fairly dated but atmospherically they're still as good as ever! In other words, if the 1st scared you, these will too!

Oh and also, the best way to play is with the lights off. They're really dark so extra light will make them harder to see.

[quote name='TurkFebruary']2 & 3 are among my most-favorite games ever. Graphically they're fairly dated but atmospherically they're still as good as ever! In other words, if the 1st scared you, these will too!

Oh and also, the best way to play is with the lights off. They're really dark so extra light will make them harder to see.[/QUOTE]

Well hopefully the HD versions make bring them back to life.

[quote name='Tsel']Then you probably won't like the rest of the series lol. I could handle 1, but 2 and 3 scared the living hell out of me and that's as I got older. You'd think 1 would scare me the most since I was the youngest, but nope, the games got scarier as I got older, at least for me.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I enjoyed my fair share of scares. But yea, I played SH1 way back when i was a little kid and I remember being really scared. I might get a share if the price is right. What's the retail price of it? Disc version I mean.

[quote name='charles']Ok, just got back, pm's will be sent in a few minutes to Darken and Rams81; hope you guys enjoy :)

Make note of who else asked for it for future reference
Usuyami, Miguel_Zorro- DSI
Nakanenui- shank[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the game and i'll be sure to pass it on to nakanenui once i'm finished. :)

[quote name='rams81']Thanks for the game and i'll be sure to pass it on to nakanenui once i'm finished. :)[/QUOTE]

No prob, and good luck if you're going for the trophies, finishing it on hard mode is pretty tough.

[quote name='bastiartadi']Heh, I enjoyed my fair share of scares. But yea, I played SH1 way back when i was a little kid and I remember being really scared. I might get a share if the price is right. What's the retail price of it? Disc version I mean.[/QUOTE]

The HD Collection is 49.99. I reserved my copy a month ago when I thought it'd be out on the 6th.

Btw, forgot to mention that I'm still selling my PS+ account. It can play post 18th games. The account started on late October so you still have around 7 months of PS+ content.

Free games include:
Sly Cooper: Theivius Racoonus (or whatever its spelled)
Far Cry 2
Back to the Future series (ep1-5)
Swords and Soldiers
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Marvel Pinball
Final Fantasy 4
Simpsons Arcade
Costume Quest (I think)
Elemental Monster
Hydrophobia Prophecy

Tons of minis and ps1 games plus whatever is free for the next 7 months. I may or may not have missed something.

Not too sure on what it's worth so please PM me offers.

[quote name='robilicious']any news on my assasins creed brotherhood gruop?[/QUOTE]

WV Matsui has DL'ed and installed, I am still waiting on word from iWarboy that he has completed the install and I will reset and send you the login credentials.

[quote name='shhximxhiding']WV Matsui has DL'ed and installed, I am still waiting on word from iWarboy that he has completed the install and I will reset and send you the login credentials.[/QUOTE]
ok just asking because its almost 2 days since i sent the money :p

[quote name='robilicious']ok just asking because its almost 2 days since i sent the money :p[/QUOTE]

To be honest you are lucky it is as far along as it is as the final main share member (brockothoko) has still not paid me yet. I covered the cost of that share AND the additional 0.99 cents the game cost out of my own pocket (even though I am not even a member of the group) just to get it started, something I doubt many other members would have done. Not to mention that I am now sitting on an un needed $20 PSN card that I bought for this group but could not use when the cost of the game turned out to be $20.99.

For sale - a phantom share of my main account. The following games are included (all store purchases):

[SIZE="1"- [COLOR="Red"]BioShock Challenge Rooms + Official Theme
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 SPECACT Kit Upgrade Bundle Pack
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode
- Final Fight Double Impact
- Battlefield 1943
- DeathSpank
- DeathSpank Thongs Of Virtue + The Snowy Mountain Dungeon and Tankko the Warrior
- Dead Space Ignition
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Dead Nation
- LittleBigPlanet
- All four Borderlands expansion packs
- Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1 and 2
- Castle Crashers
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance
- Marvel VS. Capcom 2
- Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1
- inFAMOUS
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- X-Men
- Brink Agents of Change add-on
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil Code Veronica
[/COLOR]][/SIZE]

Also included is a PlayStation Plus subscription that has been active since 01/05/2011 and expires on 06/15/2012. This of course includes many PSN titles, PSOne Classics, and Mini's. If you want a detailed list of the games included with the Plus subscription let me know via PM and I will provide you with one - they are numerous.

I will entertain all offers, so feel free to throw some numbers at me.

For sale - a phantom share of my main account. The following games are included (all store purchases):

- BioShock Challenge Rooms + Official Theme
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 SPECACT Kit Upgrade Bundle Pack
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 Onslaught Mode
- Final Fight Double Impact
- Battlefield 1943
- DeathSpank
- DeathSpank Thongs Of Virtue + The Snowy Mountain Dungeon and Tankko the Warrior
- Dead Space Ignition
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Dead Nation
- LittleBigPlanet
- All four Borderlands expansion packs
- Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1 and 2
- Castle Crashers
- Dungeon Hunter Alliance
- Marvel VS. Capcom 2
- Blue Toad Murder Files Episode 1
- inFAMOUS
- Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
- X-Men
- Brink Agents of Change add-on
- Resident Evil 4
- Resident Evil Code Veronica

Also included is a PlayStation Plus subscription that has been active since 01/05/2011 and expires on 06/15/2012. This of course includes many PSN titles, PSOne Classics, and Mini's. If you want a detailed list of the games included with the Plus subscription let me know via PM and I will provide you with one - they are numerous.

I will entertain all offers, so feel free to throw some numbers at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back