CAG PSN Gamesharing #5 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='cwinters']One thing I cant understand, is the Lord or faries. If Olivers mother made that doll for him, how did the Shadirr or whatever seal him into the doll? that doesnt make sense... im trying not to understand it, doing so only gives me headaches[/QUOTE]

spoiler alert! ^ bro, pm's, pm's. i haven't finished the game yet, but am eager to see the twist they created for this. ..but i'll pm you what could already be a possibility.

[quote name='cwinters']One thing I cant understand, is the Lord or faries. If Olivers mother made that doll for him, how did the Shadirr or whatever seal him into the doll? that doesnt make sense... im trying not to understand it, doing so only gives me headaches[/QUOTE]

Just let it go and enjoy the game. Might have the answer down the road or at end of the game.

[quote name='fmz65']Sorry new to this gamesharing thing, did I do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

I think there was a share open a couple post up from yours and he was telling you to look up lol

[quote name='Brainberry']I think there was a share open a couple post up from yours and he was telling you to look up lol[/QUOTE]

Ahh well I believe I meant to say Phantom instead of the original purchaser as I'm not too sure how that works.

Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack ($29.99)
Resell - $10
1. jlazenby1
Phantom - $5
1. Mageshadow
2. Aztreal

-----------------------

Selling

Mass Effect 2 + Cerberus DLC - $5
The Walking Dead Season Pass - $8
Borderlands 2 - $17

All re-sellable shares

-----------------------

Pancakes - Just got home from work and your PM box is full but I'm downloading BO2 as we speak, will update you when I'm done

No longer interested in DmC sorry
====================================================================================================
====================================================================================================

Looking for a DMC Resell/Phantom.
Looking for a Playstation Battle Royale Resell/Phantom
Looking for a Fifa 13 Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mageshadow']Uncharted Greatest Hits Dual Pack ($29.99)
Resell - $10
1. jlazenby1
Phantom - $5
1. Mageshadow
2. Aztreal

[/QUOTE]

FYI - These are HUGE files

Hey guys, I have a quick question regarding preorder. If we preorder Dead Space 3 do all of us download the game 1st then download unlock key on release day? Or only the phantoms are to download 1st? Never done preorder b4 so have to ask.

Far Cry 3 resell Share (only to trusted CAGs) -$13 (available later today).

Crap who needs a phantom or resell for Black Ops 2, my friend backed out. $10 or $20 for the respetive slot.

SteamboatOperator style group:

Dead Space 3 (4)

Resell $20
1. whiskeycrazy
Resell $10
2. kerouac kid (access in 6 months)
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez

Need another phantom to complete this group. I will host.

[quote name='jsdgame']Are you willing to trade
???[/QUOTE]

Pm me your offers, oh and if you can tell me who the host is. I play games really slow so I would hate to start the game and realize the password has been changed.

[quote name='Raiborg']More like 41.1GB[/QUOTE]
Oh christ
That's a big ass download - let me see if I can even clear that much space out of my ps3 >.>

[quote name='captbeef']GTA Vice City

$3.33
--------------
$1.67
1. captbeef
2. gamergirl34[/QUOTE]

i might be in for a resale if get some paypal funds in soon

Starting a new Hitman HD group containing all 3 titles. Add yourself if interested.

Hitman HD Collection - $40
Sellables - $13.33
1. akbeast17
Phantoms - $6.66
1. SteamboatOperator(host)
2. ipacman

-----------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- 20 dollar PSN codes $19.99
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Earthworm Jim HD (phantom only)
- ModNation Racers Career Extension packs (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Battlefield 3 Online Pass + Back to Karkand expansion (phantom only)
- Uncharted 3 Online Pass (sellable/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Battlefield 1943 (sellable/phantom)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare stand alone game (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Mageshadow']Let me see if I can even clear that much space out of my ps3 >.>[/QUOTE]
Note that you'll temporarily need a little over 60 GB to install both. Once you have finished installing, only 41.1 GB will be taken up though.

I have a phantom slot left for Dead Space 3. If someone is looking for 1 add yourself.

Dead Space 3
$20
1. TheKid101
2. TheKid(friend)
---------------
$10
1. TheKid(friend)

Hope this is the right way to do it. Thanks

[quote name='kerouac kid']SteamboatOperator style group:

Dead Space 3 (4)

Resell $20
1. whiskeycrazy
Resell $10
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez
3. galvatron2k1

Need another phantom to complete this group. I will host.[/QUOTE]

I will take the spot if needed. Can you take PSN card or do you want paypal? Also, is this time limited as I see you put access in 6 months and you have 3 phantom slots.

[quote name='kingcz']Nevermind figured it out, little bit off topic but what do you guys think about this:
[/QUOTE]

Impressive, no doubt. The game will look beautiful on the Vita's OLED screen.

However FPS's are generally not to my liking. I'm much more interested in Tearaway. Here is some fresh new gameplay video and screens: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/01/tearaway-gameplay-video-screens.html

Looks to me like the Super Mario 64 sequel I've always wanted. Tearaway and Muramasa Rebirth are what's going to push me to cop a Vita, and soon.

[quote name='noone13']Call of Duty Black Ops 2
$20
1. kurrptsenate
2. vyrtigo
--------------
$10
1. noone13
2. setup

Who is hosting this group?
[/QUOTE]

It was supposed to be kurrptsenate, but I PMed him days ago and have heard nothing. I can step up if need be.

[quote name='captbeef']GTA Vice City

$3.33
--------------
$1.67
1. captbeef
2. gamergirl34[/QUOTE]
I could move to a Resell if someone else wants a phantom instead.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i might be in for a resale if get some paypal funds in soon[/QUOTE]

nice, also nice avatar, Candy was fantastic

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Impressive, no doubt. The game will look beautiful on the Vita's OLED screen.

However FPS's are generally not to my liking. I'm much more interested in Tearaway. Here is some fresh new gameplay video and screens: http://www.allgamesbeta.com/2013/01/tearaway-gameplay-video-screens.html

Looks to me like the Super Mario 64 sequel I've always wanted. Tearaway and Muramasa Rebirth are what's going to push me to cop a Vita, and soon.[/QUOTE]
I picked up a Pristine Vita and 4GB Memory Card, MLB 2012 for $140 shipped off ebay the day before yesterday.

[quote name='galvatron2k1']I will take the spot if needed. Can you take PSN card or do you want paypal? Also, is this time limited as I see you put access in 6 months and you have 3 phantom slots.[/QUOTE]

@Clonesniper666

SteamboatOperator style group:

Dead Space 3 (4)

Resell $20
1. whiskeycrazy
Resell $10
--------------
$10
1. Reo15x
2. gez
3. galvatron2k1

Great the group is complete. Payment via PSN card or PP is acceptable. Everyone, but me, will have access on day 1. I will not have access until 6 months from release day. There are no restrictions on any of the phantoms other than what is normal. For example, if the phantom's system crashes or a deletion (game or account) is performed, then access to the game will be lost.

Guys - if I have a resell account on a game and need some room on the PS3 - can I delete it but still KEEP my progress and trophies?

Im assuming that the game save data is still saved on the PS3 and it wont get deleted with the game?

[quote name='SteamboatOperator']Starting a new Hitman HD group containing all 3 titles. Add yourself if interested.

Hitman HD Collection - $40
Sellables - $13.33
Phantoms - $6.66
1. SteamboatOperator(host)
2. akbeast17

-----------------------------

For Sale/Rent
:
- 20 dollar PSN codes $19.99
- Castlevania Harmony of Despair w/all available DLC (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Earthworm Jim HD (phantom only)
- ModNation Racers Career Extension packs (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Battlefield 3 Online Pass + Back to Karkand expansion (phantom only)
- Uncharted 3 Online Pass (sellable/rental)
- Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in Northpoint DLC (rental only)
- Battlefield 1943 (sellable/phantom)
- Street Fighter III Third Strike Online Edition + Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (sellable/phantom/rental)
- Dead Space 2 (sellable/phantom)
- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare stand alone game (sellable/phantom)

All sellable, phantom, and rental shares are offered on a pay-what-you-want model. All I ask is that you be fair minded and name a reasonable price. I'm also willing to accept trades. PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

id jump on that resell but im $3 short :whistle2:(

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I picked up a Pristine Vita and 4GB Memory Card, MLB 2012 for $140 shipped off ebay the day before yesterday.[/QUOTE]

God damn you Gogeta, don't tempt me.

*Goes eBay surfing*

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I picked up a Pristine Vita and 4GB Memory Card, MLB 2012 for $140 shipped off ebay the day before yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Have to be a buy it now. No way a vita would auction off to only $140.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i might be in for a resale if get some paypal funds in soon[/QUOTE]

im in for a resale for sure now(just got pp funds) resale for Vice City btw. only 1 resale needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back