CAG PSN Gamesharing #7 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killzone (PS4 non-sell) $10
Knack (PS4 non-sell) $8
NFS Rivals (PS4 non-sell) $10
COD Ghosts, Wolfenstein, Watchdogs (PS4 non-sell) $50
Hmm. How does a ps4 non sell work? I haven't GS' do since the psi came out.

Oh and also looking for any spare TLOU EU Season Passes out there.

Hmm. How does a ps4 non sell work? I haven't GS' do since the psi came out.

Oh and also looking for any spare TLOU EU Season Passes out there.
I don't see the eu season pass on the uk store, otherwise would be interested in a season pass of tlou too.

[quote name="rpg" post="11788027" timestamp="1401031569"]After the week of May 13, when the PlayStation®Store updates in your region, the season pass will no longer be available.

http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/the_last_of_us_grounded_bundle_and_season_pass_end/[/quote]
Has that happened with other games in the past where the season pass goes away? I would like to someday buy the BioShock Infinite season pass but am afraid the same would happen if I wait too long.

Hey guys, I haven't been around for a few months but it seems like many of the regulars are still around.  HI!  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has that happened with other games in the past where the season pass goes away? I would like to someday buy the BioShock Infinite season pass but am afraid the same would happen if I wait too long.
I have the game with season pass and pre-order dlc, to go along with Bioshock 1.

Message me if you want it.

Anyway, got a resell and couple phantoms of Watch_Dogs for the PS3. Going for $18 and $8.

Message me if interested as well.

Da Drop

PS4

Watchdoges

PS3

Ace Combat Infinity(f2p)

Watchdoges

VITA

Lemmings Touch

Mind Zero

Monster Monpiece

Sly Cooper Collection

Just a reminder that I have a Dark Souls2 resell up for trade for a resell of Tekken Tag Tournament2 :D/  or $20 but i'm mainly looking for a resell of Tekken Tag Tournament2

Selling (PS3 Game shares):

- Battlefield 3 Premium [Resell]
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II Season Pass [Resell]
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Ultimate Edition [Resell]
- Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes [Resell]
- Saints Row: The Third The Full Package [Resell]
- Tomb Raider [Resell]

- Wolfenstien The New Order [Resell]

- PS3 Move Games Collection [Phantom OR  Resell w/ sellabe Phanotom]
Includes:
Sorcery, The House of the Dead Bundle Pack, Resident Evil® HD Bundle, RESIDENT EVIL®: CHRONICLES HD COLLECTION ( = $110, please make a reasonable offer if you'd like a phantom/resell)

Please PM all questions.

Hello guys, I have a $20 PSN card, I am lookin for paypal because I want to buy a ps3 game on ebay, you can redeem the code first if you like.

don't do business with this guy he's a scammer
Ok "watch dog" lol just like the new game, you know I havent scame anyone nor I have scammed anybody for PSN codes, I did PSN code gs with skylynerx or something like that was his name, anyway, the real message is:

Don't listen to Paravado, he is a butthurt who thinks that I scammed people cuz I wanted to, and is PSN card and they can redeem it first! No resells, no phantoms, if you don't have anymore arguments besides "Don't deal with this guy" please step away.

Ok "watch dog" lol just like the new game, you know I havent scame anyone nor I have scammed anybody for PSN codes, I did PSN code gs with skylynerx or something like that was his name, anyway, the real message is:

Don't listen to Paravado, he is a butthurt who thinks that I scammed people cuz I wanted to, and is PSN card and they can redeem it first! No resells, no phantoms, if you don't have anymore arguments besides "Don't deal with this guy" please step away.
Pretty sure people were accusing you as a scammer about a month ago.

Bro, I have been accused for being a scammer since december pretty much, it was for the resells ptoblems I got with CAGERS last year . I just need paypal money and I am selling a $20 PSN, I already said that you or anybody who wants to trade with me will redeem the code first, there is NOTHING to lose here if I give the code first, no possible way I can scam since is not about resells nor phantoms etc and I did gs with people recently yes....a month ago.

Selling:

AC Liberation resell $2 pending

Metro Last Ligth resell $2

Dark Arisen resell $2

Bioshock infinite resell $2

Bioshock 1 resell $2

Pm me, thanks.

been longer than that. he's locoxx, the guy that was working with a banned member to steal shares.

first off you're not even in the right thread to sell PSN cards. secondly it's not about this being a scam it's about not giving you a second chance in the community where you screwed multiple people over

been longer than that. he's locoxx, the guy that was working with a banned member to steal shares.

first off you're not even in the right thread to sell PSN cards. secondly it's not about this being a scam it's about not giving you a second chance in the community where you screwed multiple people over
I just face palm myself so hard with your entire comment.

1st it was since December or November, I can't remember well because I had some families problems in Virginia and then my final exams in College so yeah.

2nd I already stated I am Locoxx Mr. Sherlock and no, I never worked for STEALING shares in fact, I don't remember being accused for buying a resell of a game from a dude and then change the pw if you don't believe me ask Pancakes or even jlabenz1 because I trust him my slot of diablo 3 and he still has it lol.

3rd. I have seen dozens of people posting right here in this same section about: " I have a $20 PSN card for sale! I am lookin' for $18 paypal" and they actually made the deal, I have even sold a $20 PSN card for $15 right here in this section lol! so please don't lie to me :)

PS: I got screwed too and not for being banned it was actually because I lost the accounts due password and email changed, yes I got scammed too.

No idea if there is a want of this but since I no longer have it:

COD: GHOST Codes PS3:
Season Pass +Soundtrack + Free Fall/Patch/Card/Background 
(can probably make your own PS3 + PS4 group) if done before Thursday

Looking for either PS4 share of A. Creed 4 PS4 or 25$ paypal

I just face palm myself so hard with your entire comment.

1st it was since December or November, I can't remember well because I had some families problems in Virginia and then my final exams in College so yeah.

2nd I already stated I am Locoxx Mr. Sherlock and no, I never worked for STEALING shares in fact, I don't remember being accused for buying a resell of a game from a dude and then change the pw if you don't believe me ask Pancakes or even jlabenz1 because I trust him my slot of diablo 3 and he still has it lol.

3rd. I have seen dozens of people posting right here in this same section about: " I have a $20 PSN card for sale! I am lookin' for $18 paypal" and they actually made the deal, I have even sold a $20 PSN card for $15 right here in this section lol! so please don't lie to me :)

PS: I got screwed too and not for being banned it was actually because I lost the accounts due password and email changed, yes I got scammed too.
lazenby is the exact person who helped me trace a stolen share through to you and was one of the few people who had no problem exposing your paypal being the same as a known scammer (shame on him for taking that diablo resell no matter how cheap you offered it to him)

once again, steer clear of this guy, let the scammers rot on the outskirts where they belong

lazenby is the exact person who helped me trace a stolen share through to you and was one of the few people who had no problem exposing your paypal being the same as a known scammer (shame on him for taking that diablo resell no matter how cheap you offered it to him)

once again, steer clear of this guy, let the scammers rot on the outskirts where they belong
By saying this it just means that you learned nothing from what I said. I bought the accounts and I sold them here and I did not know they were stolen, 2nd I do not own a paypal, that's the paypal he let me put money on because I do not have one, again you are confusing with him or you think I work with him, you guys as detective would starve forever lol, btw....why you want to apply justice when you do not even know the actual facts? Lmao, I think maybe Meek from Q.J knows this even better than you, you make me soo sleepy Pravado, if ipacman or bunk22 would be here he would show you the msn conversation of me when he screwed me over and he would laugh at me and you for puting all the blame on me when he did all this mess, but I haven't see him online in msn since 2 months ago I think.

PS: I just needed $11 paypal to buy Pro evolution soccer 2013 european version to play with my friend from Palestine, but you are making false statements to make me even more sleepy, since you have a lot of free time, why don't you fill out and application to become a mod?

why two of u not pm each other ?..this is place where people selling or buying not angry words with each other

p/s : LF Phantom : Injustice: Gods Among Us - Resident Evil: Revelations - Last of US - FAT Princess DLC - Ratchet & Clank All4One online pass(need for platinum)

jEfZ7ts.jpg

hmm, interesting. It comes out in June 27th for PC.
I gave him a call (they're importing from Singapore/Malaysia), he said PC/PS3/PS4 copies will arrive by June 24th to their store. currently it's set for all 3 platforms releasing on the same day. maybe PS4 get pushed back if ea changes anything. he can't tell anything for certain as he doesn't have direct communication with suppliers etc..

also he sent me this list of future pre-orders they're going to take. I'm only listing the games that not been announced yet. some of these can get delayed or release earlier. here goes.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Agent (2015/16)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Battlefield: Bad Company 3 (2015/16)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Beyond Good & Evil 2 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Beyond: Two Souls (2014) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Borderlands 3 (2015)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Castlevania (2014) ?? a new game or a HD port?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Deus Ex Human Revolution 2 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dishonored 2 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dragon´s Dogma 2 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fallout (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]From Software/Beast (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]God of War (2014) ?? a new game or a HD port?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gran Turismo (2014/15) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Human Element (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Just Cause 3 (2015/16)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Little Big Planet (2014) part 3??[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Mass Effect (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Motorstorm (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Peggle 2 – PS4 Download Card/Code (2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Persona 5 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare – PC/PS3/PS4 (2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Saints Row 5 (2014 or 15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Sleeping Dogs 2 (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Socom (2015)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tekken (2015)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Last Guardian (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Walking Dead: Game of The Year Edition (2014) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Yakuza 6 (2015)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]XB1 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Left 4 Dead 3 (2014/15) - may not be exclusive[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Project Gotham Racing (2014/15)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]* This list doesn't represent all of the games that not been announced yet[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]* 2014/15 means, game will be released by 2015 DEC 31 :( NO release date yet![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]EDIT:[/SIZE]

he also mentioned Uncharted (2014/15) twice? but I took it off as we already know it's coming. maybe uncharted 1-3 PS3 remastered port to PS4?

Calling out potential scammers on the forum (as opposed to just PMing the individual) has likely avoided a good amount of frustration. It might be drama in a place where drama is unexpected (a gamesharing forum? I'm very happy that this even exists why would I want to introduce anything negative to it?) but it's clearly necessary. What if a potentially untrustworthy user only communicates by PMs and he was never called out in the only place we all check on?  Seems like we are really missing a ban feature though.

For Sale:

Dishonored + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

Dead Island Riptide Phantom - $4

Mirror's Edge Phantom - $2

DmC + Vergil's Downfall + all costume DLC + Puppeteer + Resident Evil 4 HD + Fatal Frame - Phantom - $5

Ni no Kuni Phantom - $3.33

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance + all trophy DLC Phantom - $5

[PS4] Trine 2: Complete Story Phantom- $7

[UK] Ni no Kuni Phantom - $2

[UK] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen Phantom - $2

Available for rent:

[PS4] Need for Speed Rivals - $1.50/week

[PS4] Thief -$1/week

[PS4] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes - $1/week

South Park: The Stick of Truth - $1/week

Bioshock + Bioshock 2 + Minerva's Den + Bioshock Infinite + Burial at Sea (phantom also available)

Grand Theft Auto V - $0.50/week

Titles currently being rented:

Killzone Shadow Fall

Transistor

[PS4] Wolfenstein

[PS4] Bound by Flame

Infamous Second Son

[PS4] [UK] Child of Light

Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII + Cloud DLC + Japanese VO

Coming Soon:

[PS3] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag + Season Pass Phantom - $5

[PS3] Battlefield 4 + Premium Status + China Rising + Second Assault + Naval Strike + Dragon's Teeth {assuming DICE releases on schedule} Phantom - $8

Diablo 3 Rental - $0.50/week

Have the following for sale, if interested PM me:

Ace Combat Assault Horizon (Phantom) - $2
XCOM Enemy Within (Resell) - $12
FarCry Classic (Resell) - $3
Aquapazza (Resell) - $5
Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run (Resell) - $12
Agarest Generations of War 2 (Resell) - $9
Tom Clancy's HAWX (Resell) - $5

Looking for:

NFS Rivals PS3 timeshare