CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

[quote name='WildWop'] Either way. Guilty Gear tomorrow?[/quote]Does it come out tomorrow? I'll have to pick it up. Wasn't sure of the release date since apparently GameRush didn't have it in there system.

Not even sj. :lol: I went into the dashboard a few times but that's pretty much it. Played very little this weekend since not many people on my friend's list (not just our clan) were on. Slow weekend for gaming, but I went to see Hero with a friend and went to my cousins' B-Day party. I had fun without games. Didn't know that could happen.

I was also playing ESPN NHL this weekend so less time for RS3. This clan is falling apart. :wink:

[quote name='dustinttt'](yes, there are books that don't have screenshots in them)[/quote]

Hahaha..."screenshots". That's pretty funny. Ok, not really.

I'll be at the Rangers game. :) I might be able to play later tonight depending on when I get home.

Well, the Rangers kicked Chicago's ass. But I've got homework and then I'm off to bed.

I'll join you. Screw homework. It's time to play some video games. I haven't played a single video game for 2 days and I'm starting to go nuts for donuts.

P.S. fuck. Just to make sure the censor is working.

I'm getting on now if anybody wants to join me. This clan is pretty much dead now. I might try to start a clan myself. I'm on this game much more than anyone else in our current clan, so we'll be able to play many more clan matches and play together more.

I'll be on some tomorrow. I've been caught up with work and KOTOR this week, but I finished the latter so I'll be more available.

I'll probally be on tonight if I can finish all my homework. After the Cowboys game I should be ready to play. It's in the 3rd quarter right now.

I'm playin some now [7pm EST], since watching the Giants is giving me a headache. Damn you regional programming. Damn you to hell.

I'm getting an error when trying to go into the Competition menu. It's saying that I have a restrictive network connection (I upgraded my router this weekend from a 802.11b to a 802.11g), but it's not like I have WAP enabled, or that I'm even connecting my Xbox via wireless. What gives?

anybody up for some killin tonight? ill be on around 9 if anyone is interested.

hey Wop, you get your router in check yet?

Could I please join one of the clans? I mean I suck and all, but at the very least, I could be a nice training dummy :)

anyone interested in letting me join up with thier clan, hit me up with a PM.

no you do the same glitch to stat cheat but you copy a person on your friends list that doesn't have the game so it resets your stats to 0!

[quote name='Santurio']no you do the same glitch to stat cheat but you copy a person on your friends list that doesn't have the game so it resets your stats to 0![/quote]

Ah, clever. If Guilty Gear is still not avab at FYE tonight, I'll be around for some gamin tonight. Say, around 9ish?

Stupid FYE "doesn't get games in until Thursdays" even though I got a copy of NHL on the Tuesday that it was released... bunk.

This homework is killing me. I'll be able to play alot over the weekend but I rally have too much to do right now. Seeya this weekend, I hope.

Anyone that wants to join the clan, please ask and I will send you a clan invite. We need more guys who play this game often so we might be able to get some clan matches going on.

And people with T1 connections are definitely a plus, especially if we can sneak you in as the host for our clan matches...

I'll be avab to play some time this week, and potentially some this weekend though likely not until Sunday, after the Jets game.

[quote name='WildWop']I'll be avab to play some time this week, and potentially some this weekend though likely not until Sunday, after the Jets game.[/quote]

Wow, you really ARE a guido from Jersey.

just kidding. Ill be on tomorrow night. be there to get shot up.

I was going to play Fable for a little bit, but I haven't played RS3 in awhile so I'm in.

Anyone know if there's a way to configure the NAT for a router? Mine is apparently "too strict" for Xbox Live.

Damn. I'm too late. I was just about to get back on. Oh well, I guess that means it's time to read?

It's Frrrrrrriiiiiiidddddddaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy,

Weekend of gaming is starting tonight. I can play if anyone else is going to.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

Yipee!

Oh man, you guys gotta get up on some Burnout 3. I was at Jalu6's place over the weekend and crashed cars for 4 hours straight!

bread's done
Back