CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

[quote name='WildWop']Competition is CANCELLED for tonight. No teams joined it.

Meet up at 9 anyway and we'll get a few games in.[/quote]

Pussies. heh heh.
See ya at 9pm.

I was supposed to play in 2 clan matches just now, but my team screwed up and me, and another person weren't able to get in on time. Clan matches have not been good.

[quote name='dustinttt']Cancelled? Damn. I'll be on from dusk til dawn.[/quote]

well, apparently dawn came at about 11:05pm, because when I finally got home from class, the game was a ghost town.

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']Cancelled? Damn. I'll be on from dusk til dawn.[/quote]

well, apparently dawn came at about 11:05pm, because when I finally got home from class, the game was a ghost town.[/quote]At about that time EST is when we got off, I think. Not enough people were left. Too much LAG and tiredness made me quit. We were playing for a long time, though. I should be on at around 5 tomorrow. Seeya, then.

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']Cancelled? Damn. I'll be on from dusk til dawn.[/quote]

well, apparently dawn came at about 11:05pm, because when I finally got home from class, the game was a ghost town.[/quote]

Yeah, we played until appoximately 11pm. You missed out on a solid 2 hours of gaming. I learned that my connection doesn't want to support more than 8 people, or anyone who lives west of the Mississippi.

[quote name='dustinttt'][quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']Cancelled? Damn. I'll be on from dusk til dawn.[/quote]

well, apparently dawn came at about 11:05pm, because when I finally got home from class, the game was a ghost town.[/quote]

Yeah, we played until appoximately 11pm. You missed out on a solid 2 hours of gaming. I learned that my connection doesn't want to support more than 8 people, or anyone who lives west of the Mississippi.[/quote]

well, i dont think it was your connection, it was probably your subconsious hatred of all west coasters since Nicole moved out to LA. ZING! (that was for calling me a spawn camper.)

anyway, personal grudges aside, i will be on tonight for a few hours, so if anyone wants to play...

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt'][quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']Cancelled? Damn. I'll be on from dusk til dawn.[/quote]

Yeah, we played until appoximately 11pm. You missed out on a solid 2 hours of gaming. I learned that my connection doesn't want to support more than 8 people, or anyone who lives west of the Mississippi.[/quote]

well, i dont think it was your connection, it was probably your subconsious hatred of all west coasters since Nicole moved out to LA. ZING! (that was for calling me a spawn camper.)

anyway, personal grudges aside, i will be on tonight for a few hours, so if anyone wants to play...[/quote]

Don't you have work to do?

im goin on a 2 day trip starting today so i will be on friday..... sorry for the inconvienence or however u spell it. as of right now im not even part of this clan anymore.... can i get an invite?

WTF? I was just kicked off of BAE. And if I hear one LMAO, I'm going to scream. Well, I went ahead and joined the CAGE clan untill we can hopefully get more guys in the CAGW that will play. I don't want to be clanless.

P.S. Knox sucks.

[quote name='dustinttt'][quote name='sj41']WTF? I was just kicked off of BAE. And if I hear one LMAO, I'm going to scream. Well, I went ahead and joined the CAGE clan untill we can hopefully get more guys in the CAGW that will play. I don't want to be clanless.

P.S. Knox sucks.[/quote]

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27279[/quote]I know. I'm waiting for more guys to join the clan. 2 so far, if 2 more join it I will, too. I'm bumping that thread now.

I like playing with you guys, but Like SJ says not enough people are in the CAGW. So I will play if you guys let me but I think I'll stay out of the clan for now. I like my Dons!!!!
Don-RamoZ

[quote name='sj41']WTF? I was just kicked off of BAE. And if I hear one LMAO, I'm going to scream. Well, I went ahead and joined the CAGE clan untill we can hopefully get more guys in the CAGW that will play. I don't want to be clanless.

P.S. Knox sucks.[/quote]

LMAO.

Had to do it.

Bet it was that douche ElectricViper.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='sj41']WTF? I was just kicked off of BAE. And if I hear one LMAO, I'm going to scream. Well, I went ahead and joined the CAGE clan untill we can hopefully get more guys in the CAGW that will play. I don't want to be clanless.

P.S. Knox sucks.[/quote]

LMAO.

Had to do it.

Bet it was that douche ElectricViper.[/quote]Damn you WildWop. :evil:

I'm not sure yet, but I know this guy Dangerous kicked me off. He might have told Dangerous to kick but I'm muting him next time we play.

[quote name='WildWop']Any clan with that kid as a Commander deserves to be firebombed.[/quote] :lol: Anyways, I joined CAGE for now. If you guys want me to go to the CAGW right now, just let me know.

I'm going to play Black Arrow now and see if I can figure out excactly what happened.

It turns out, our clan leader closed down the clan. I wasn't able to make 2 clan matches becuse school just started, and appaently, not many others could make it to the clan matches either.

I'm on the CAGW and I hope others will join.

I'm looking for a game of Black Arrow now. |I guess no CAG game is going on right now.

You guys need to get on and go a few rounds with The Ultimates, my elite counter-terrorism squad. Actually, we have all of three people. :) We're not too bad of players though. sj41 I've seen you come into my game a few time, but you're usually gone by the time I can say anything.

If anyone wants to play tonight I'll be on quite a bit later on. Probably doing co-op the most, but I wouldn't mind some Survival or something.

Reminder: There IS a competition match tomorrow at 2pm for CAGE members. Meet up at 1pm if you can, and we'll get some warm up. CAGW.. would appreciate some help with the warm-up matches.

Hot. This clan that we're playing...they're kind of good. I say we send in Cheapy, Goose and I to take them out with tear gas and breeching charges. :D

Sounds like a plan. Can you plant remote charges on each other and run a suicide squad? Run into a room and blow everything up?

We should be able to challenge clans of similar talent level. Again it comes back to the SOCOM ranking system.

So, do you guys have enough players? I think the warmup thing is in about an hour, so I would just like to check.

Won't know until it starts. If you're available, please show up for the warmup. We may need to invite you to CAGE last-minute to fill in any missing spots.

[quote name='Santurio']I would like to join the warm-up, to kill some CAG butt...............
was that meeting time Central or Eastern or what????[/quote]I think it's eastern if it does start in half an hour. I'll be there and spirit seed, I'll try and send you a clan invite to the CAGW.

Since I want to spam and get more posts... let's start the "warm-up". I'm getting on now.

If anyone knows where we'd send hate mail to UbiSoft for the lame server setup for clan matches, let me know. I need to vent. We definitely could have beaten them.

[quote name='WildWop']If anyone knows where we'd send hate mail to UbiSoft for the lame server setup for clan matches, let me know. I need to vent. We definitely could have beaten them.[/quote]We actually got several kills so we probally could've won. It really pissed me off that the server host would not agree to not shoot. I asked and he (or the other team) said no. :(

[quote name='cruzincontrol']Too bad I missed out this time. Sounded like a good old time....what the hec went wrong?[/quote]I guess the guy that went in first had a bad connection so alot of lag, pretty much. ALOT OF LAG. The "host" killed us and we lost. It was not good at all. :cry:

I'm getting back on if anyone wants to play. I'm going to play for about 40 minutes (untill Simpsons comes on.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='cruzincontrol']Too bad I missed out this time. Sounded like a good old time....what the hec went wrong?[/quote]I guess the guy that went in first had a bad connection so alot of lag, pretty much. ALOT OF LAG. The "host" killed us and we lost. It was not good at all. :cry:[/quote]

Yeah, everyone but the host was getting one-star lag. He had three-star. Seems fair, right?

Don't we have 2 matches today? I thinl one is retrieval and the other is toatal conquest.

bread's done
Back