CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

hmm...good job with the clan organization Wildwop, the east 1 has a few people that have played together already, so we may end up being the team to beat.

also, anyone can feel free to add me to thier friends list, i usually play later at night than earlier, so ill probably be on at the same time as some west coast people.

Hey am I supposed to get an invitiation to the clan itself. I just learned about the COMMUNITY option where I guess I have to receive RECRUITERS from the clan captain or something? I met up someone last night and he asked me to join. So for shits I just accepted but I'm wondering if I can have more than One recruiter? Please advise.....

[quote name='cruzincontrol']Hey am I supposed to get an invitiation to the clan itself. I just learned about the COMMUNITY option where I guess I have to receive RECRUITERS from the clan captain or something? I met up someone last night and he asked me to join. So for shits I just accepted but I'm wondering if I can have more than One recruiter? Please advise.....[/quote]

I think you can only belong to one clan at a time. If you accept a recruiter's invitation while already a member of another clan, the new one supercedes the old. I could be wrong, though.

[quote name='karmapolice620']karmapolice620

This will be an awesome clan...hopefully...What would our motto/logo be?[/quote]

Motto=Not in the Face!!!
Logo= Cheapy's Avitar
J/K :D

XBL: Ring A Ying or My Bee Itches

Just a suggestion, we should have CAG east and CAG west. Anyone? Oh and please invite me, I wanna play.

GT: Ring a Ying or My Bee Itches

[quote name='sying']Just a suggestion, we should have CAG east and CAG west. Anyone? Oh and please invite me, I wanna play.

GT: Ring a Ying or My Bee Itches[/quote]We already have it. :?

Rallen- my gmrtg is RamoZ
no zero
but who will be hosting tonight, i hope to be on sometime tonight and would like to get a game on.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='sying']Just a suggestion, we should have CAG east and CAG west. Anyone? Oh and please invite me, I wanna play.

GT: Ring a Ying or My Bee Itches[/quote]We already have it. :?[/quote]

Oooh oooh invite me, invite me

Me and my Dragoonov will take you all on

In order to be filed in the correct team, list your XBL tag and where you are from. Cutoffs for each team is at eight members. We can create supplemental teams as needed.

[quote name='sying'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='sying']Just a suggestion, we should have CAG east and CAG west. Anyone? Oh and please invite me, I wanna play.

GT: Ring a Ying or My Bee Itches[/quote]We already have it. :?[/quote]

Oooh oooh invite me, invite me

Me and my Dragoonov will take you all on[/quote]I guess you will be in the east if we still have room. (I think we do.)

Tentatively he'd be part of EAST TWO. If ScorchX falls in the non-metro area EAST, then he'll get priority since first-come-first-serve and sying would have to be an alternate for EAST TWO.

I'd really like the lists to be finalized soon, so I don't want to have to split EAST TWO into EAST 2.1 and EAST 2.2. Gotta draw the line soon.

[quote name='WildWop']Tentatively he'd be part of EAST TWO. If ScorchX falls in the non-metro area EAST, then he'll get priority since first-come-first-serve and sying would have to be an alternate for EAST TWO.

I'd really like the lists to be finalized soon, so I don't want to have to split EAST TWO into EAST 2.1 and EAST 2.2. Gotta draw the line soon.[/quote]We already have about 25 people so is the line drawn now?

Correction. EAST TWO is full. Two spots in EAST ONE for NY/NJ/PA/CT residents. One spot in WEST. I'll reorganize based on where ScorchX is coming from. Since AzianAsspicker hasn't responded since his/her first post, he/she will be low on the priority list for filling out remaining spots.

If need be, I'll swap Alucard to EAST ONE since DE is so damn close to NJ anyway and we'll put sying in EAST TWO.

I'll post the final one when I get the location of ScorchX and AzianAsspicker. Until then, no one will be added to the list.

so wait which am i in? my clan orginization thing im in now on the game sais just CAG.... also if anyone ever wants to play/practice im up for it, hit me up via AIM and tell me u wanna play... JakeT81588 is the gamertag and my AIM screen name

[quote name='StealthySeal']so wait which am i in? my clan orginization thing im in now on the game sais just CAG.... also if anyone ever wants to play/practice im up for it, hit me up via AIM and tell me u wanna play... JakeT81588 is the gamertag and my AIM screen name[/quote]

When all is finished, you will be EAST TWO, tag CAGE

okay.... not east one tho? i was like the 3rd or 4th person to be on it..... no big either way but who else will be east 1, 2 and west..... and do u wanna play wildwop? im hella bored

[quote name='StealthySeal']okay.... not east one tho? i was like the 3rd or 4th person to be on it..... no big either way but who else will be east 1, 2 and west..... and do u wanna play wildwop? im hella bored[/quote]

The 'ONE' and 'TWO' groups are split geographically... don't think of them as first-string, second-string.

I'd love to play, except for the evil overlords at my office building and the fact that they'd frown upon me using company time and resources to hook up the Xbox...

I just got the game at GameRush for $30. I'm up for a game if anyone wants to play.
Should I join the CAGW now?

ScorchX lives in TN...so he would be in East 2 wit me...Just letting you know...hurricane coming my way so I believe im returning tomorrow and will arrive at home on friday...Not sure...

EAST ONE (tag: CAG):
********FULL**********

[NY] CheapyD
[NJ] MHzDX
[NJ] AlgebraTwo
[PA] dustinttt
[NY] NOTORIOUS B I G
[CT] Dirrty
[DE] Alucard
[ME] JakeT81588

EAST TWO (TAG: CAGE):
*********FULL***********

[TN] ScorchX
[TN] Karmapolice620
[OH] Squirms26
[IL] Slipknot 555
[FL] guyver2077
[FL] AGuth
[FL] Ring a Ying / My Bee Itches
[LA] seebelow - Moved to East since technical issues are preventing him from hearing CAG WEST squad leader DesertEagleXIX

WEST (tag: CAGW):
******ONE OPENING*********
SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
RamoZ
Y2J
L2enzokuken

LOCATION UNKNOWNS:

AzianAsspicker

NOTE: I moved JakeT81588 and Alucard from TWO to ONE, since that made geographic sense when integrating ScorchX and Ring a Ying into EAST TWO.

One opening in WEST, then we're done.

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='CheapyD']Mrs. CheapyD is going out with a friend tonight (Wednesday) so I am free and clear.[/quote]

Couldn't you buy her something with the video-game related revenue generated by this site to keep her off your Black Arrow back?[/quote]

Haha...that won't help, she can't be bribed. Its just a matter of her gaming tastes.
She just likes to watch games that have more "building up", like KOTOR. I can understand that watching someone play a game like RS3 is not as exciting as watching some others...

Mrs. CheapyD is the best! :wave:

[quote name='WildWop'][quote name='cruzincontrol']Hey am I supposed to get an invitiation to the clan itself. I just learned about the COMMUNITY option where I guess I have to receive RECRUITERS from the clan captain or something? I met up someone last night and he asked me to join. So for shits I just accepted but I'm wondering if I can have more than One recruiter? Please advise.....[/quote]

I think you can only belong to one clan at a time. If you accept a recruiter's invitation while already a member of another clan, the new one supercedes the old. I could be wrong, though.[/quote]

When and how do I get accepted to this CAG clan?

[quote name='cruzincontrol'][quote name='WildWop'][quote name='cruzincontrol']Hey am I supposed to get an invitiation to the clan itself. I just learned about the COMMUNITY option where I guess I have to receive RECRUITERS from the clan captain or something? I met up someone last night and he asked me to join. So for shits I just accepted but I'm wondering if I can have more than One recruiter? Please advise.....[/quote]

I think you can only belong to one clan at a time. If you accept a recruiter's invitation while already a member of another clan, the new one supercedes the old. I could be wrong, though.[/quote]

When and how do I get accepted to this CAG clan?[/quote]

Just ask :p

Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow

Clan CAG (cheap ass gamer east one)

[LOCATION] gamertag -------- username

[NY] CheapyD ---------------------- Cheapy D
[NJ] MHzDX ------------------------ WildWop
[NJ] AlgebraTwo ------------------- Jalu6
[PA] dustinttt ---------------------- DustinTTT
[NY] NOTORIOUS B I G ----------- Notoriousxbox
[CT] Dirrty ------------------------- CruzinControl
[DE] Alucard ----------------------- AlucardDE
[ME] JakeT81588------------------- StealthySeal

just a little cheat sheet to help us out in game so no questions have to be asked :D

[quote name='WildWop']Also, everyone that has a Hotmail (or MSN Passport) should link it to their XBL account. This allows you to monitor your buddy list using MSN Messenger, and eliminating the need to occupy your Xbox by signing on.

The MSN Messenger component can be set up to provide alerts when people sign in (like in DeadAim, if anyone uses that), send you an invite to a game, or sign out. It's very useful, especially while you're surfing the boards.[/quote]

I have hotmail but that messenger was messing up sumthing with my computer is this the only way to contact clan members?

[quote name='Santurio']is anyone getting on right now!!![/quote]Dirrty and I are on but the room is full. I'll let you know if we have more room.

[quote name='cruzincontrol'][quote name='WildWop']Also, everyone that has a Hotmail (or MSN Passport) should link it to their XBL account. This allows you to monitor your buddy list using MSN Messenger, and eliminating the need to occupy your Xbox by signing on.

The MSN Messenger component can be set up to provide alerts when people sign in (like in DeadAim, if anyone uses that), send you an invite to a game, or sign out. It's very useful, especially while you're surfing the boards.[/quote]

I have hotmail but that messenger was messing up sumthing with my computer is this the only way to contact clan members?[/quote]

Sadly it's not really there for communication purposes -- more of a monitoring tool. I hope in a future release they allow you to send messages to XBL friends through MSN. For now, it just tells you who is online and what game they are playing. If there is an invite to play a game it will tell you that too.

Did you download the newest MSN client? It's more stable then the one that comes with windows.

hey, me and a bunch of others are on right now, and it seems we are all gonna meet around 9 pm est come join us if you would like... oh yeah! me sj41, dirrty, cheapy and a few others got pwned earlier by a clan named 420 (no not a clan match... but a match against clans LMAO) and i have been crowned dirrtys official door opener ( u had to be there)

My friend's server was full (and still is) so I can't join him. If only we cound send messages on the regular RS3.

I'm ready tto play RS3 BA now if it's time to play. Send me a game request.

alrite guys... basically the meeting time on live will be 9 pm est on all 3 clans every day... make it if you can as much as possible!

Well just finished up a great session with some fellow CaGers, team survival, and that crazy retrieval...maybe next time we'll try that other mode (can't remember what it's called)...Invite more to join tomorrow....

**************COMPLETE*****************

EAST ONE (tag: CAG):
********FULL**********

[NY] CheapyD
[NJ] MHzDX
[NJ] AlgebraTwo
[PA] dustinttt
[NY] NOTORIOUS B I G
[CT] Dirrty
[DE] Alucard
[ME] JakeT81588

EAST TWO (TAG: CAGE):
*********FULL***********

[TN] ScorchX
[TN] Karmapolice620
[OH] Squirms126
[IL] Slipknot555
[FL] guyver2077
[FL] AGuth
[FL] Ring a Ying / My Bee Itches
[LA] seebelow

WEST (tag: CAGW):
******FULL*********
SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
Ramo Z
Y2J
L2enzokuken
AzianAsspicker

That was indeed quite a fun session. Too bad comcast fucked me over and disconnected my internet mid-match. How nice of them.

good session last night everyone. thanks for playing and thanks to drrty for hosting.

hey Cheapy or WildWop, I was looking through the menus clicking on stuff last night after we stopped and I think I accidentally left the clan. If one of you could reinvite me, I would appreciate it.

hey all, im going to be free all day after 1..... so send me a pm if you want to play at any time! i need to get better so any practice helps! i will also be there at 9 tonight!

Hey guys I'll probably be around 7pm to host again...can't confirm yet...I think I'm supposed to be "Maddening" (Madden 2005) online with a fellow CAGer today, otherwise I might be earlier...

bread's done
Back