CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

I probally won't be able to play tonight since my friend is spending the night and we will be playing games like Crimson Skies and stuff where we can both play at the same time on XBL.

I added a ton of these names to my friends list.. noticed some things..

[quote name='WildWop']

EAST TWO (TAG: CAGE):
*********FULL***********
[OH] Squirms26
[IL] Slipknot 555
RamoZ
[/quote]

Squirms' live name gave a 'user not found' error
Slipknot 555's live name gave a 'user not found' error
RamoZ's live name is actually Ramo Z (you have to put the space)

[quote name='cruzincontrol']If there are any CAGers around I am starting up a game room now I'll save a few spots for those that i'm awaiting acceptance of friend requests....[/quote]Are any spots left?

sorry about some of the lag guys....maybe 12 people total may be too much or it could be my damn comcast acting up again (it does that from time to time).....maybe see you guys tomorrow....good session anyway we got more cager this time online...

shit guys..... sorry i didnt make it in today, i got involved in a car accident. i will be on late tonight tho, send me a voice chat invite if u want

Are we going to have a game at all tonight? I might be able to play for a little bit if anyone's on.

[quote name='StealthySeal']shit guys..... sorry i didnt make it in today, i got involved in a car accident. i will be on late tonight tho, send me a voice chat invite if u want[/quote]

You ok stealthy? As long as your thumb and trigger finger are good we are good. Probally driving too fast from the CAG deals at EB and TRU.

im alrite... whiplash and some bruises.... my vision hearing and hands are fine tho :D i was attempting to get CS for cheap at BB.... on the way back my friend was a little tired but forgot to tell me, we smashed into the guard rail and spun out in the middle of traffic...... crappy stuff, but im still up for some rounds tomorrow :D

Sign me up... I was just at my friend's house playing coop in RS3, and I was convinced. I don't even have the game yet, but I'm going to buy it tomorrow. woohoo.

Oh yeah, my XBL handle is hoedaddy.

I might end up quiting CAGW to join a friend's clan. So far, I haven't played with or against anyone from CAGW and my friend really wants me to join.

I think the clans are filled up now, but you can move some guys around and let magilacudy take my place.

I don't know if not many people have the game in my clan, or haven't had a chance to play with the rest of the CAGs yet or something else, but I will most likely, join my friend's clan right now as I really don't see any reason to stay in this clan. Unless we can get some more CAGW clan members on so we can practice and play against the other CAG clans if possible.

For now, I guess WildWop should take me off the list and I will join the other clan, until more CAGW clan members are ready to play.

[quote name='StealthySeal']yeah, so far mostle CAG east one is the most active.... glad to be part of it :D[/quote]I wish I would've been in the East.

So far, as of last night, 4 people had joined the CAGW clan. Only 1 person has even been online and was playing this game as far as I can tell and he hasn't played with the rest of the CAG clans.

I wish my clan would actually play, but so far they haven't been able to or haven't wanted to.

I'm sure other CAGs would much rather be in the CAGW clan than me. Right now, it isn't that great to be in the CAGW clan, but I'm sure the CAGs in the east absoulutely love to be in the clan they are in.

I would have enjoyed being in the first clan, as most people who posted that they wanted to be in the CAG clan before WildWop split the teams up by region, have actually been playing unlike the CAGW clan.

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='StealthySeal']yeah, so far mostle CAG east one is the most active.... glad to be part of it :D[/quote]I wish I would've been in the East.

So far, as of last night, 4 people had joined the CAGW clan. Only 1 person has even been online and was playing this game as far as I can tell and he hasn't played with the rest of the CAG clans.

I wish my clan would actually play, but so far they haven't been able to or haven't wanted to.

I'm sure other CAGs would much rather be in the CAGW clan than me. Right now, it isn't that great to be in the CAGW clan, but I'm sure the CAGs in the east absoulutely love to be in the clan they are in.

I would have enjoyed being in the first clan, as most people who posted that they wanted to be in the CAG clan before WildWop split the teams up by region, have actually been playing unlike the CAGW clan.[/quote]

Look, it's only been half a week since I started divvying up the teams, so give it a little more time to settle out. Be more patient, man. This board has people in it that work full time jobs and may not be able to play every day of the week. However, if people don't show interest and participate over the course of the next week, there'll be a culling in the ranks, and I'll reorganize the teams. I leave it up to you guys to let me know who hasn't participated since we started this thing.

And there have been no less then two fairly regular players from CAGW... Ramo Z and DesertEagleXIX. DE hasn't been on since Tuesday, but he was one of the more active early-adopters (hence the fact that he started CAGW.

EAST ONE (tag: CAG):
********FULL**********

[NY] CheapyD
[NJ] MHzDX
[NJ] AlgebraTwo
[PA] dustinttt
[NY] NOTORIOUS B I G
[CT] Dirrty
[DE] Alucard
[ME] JakeT81588

EAST TWO (TAG: CAGE):
*********FULL***********

[TN] ScorchX
[TN] Karmapolice620
[OH] Squirms126
[IL] Slipknot555
[FL] guyver2077
[FL] AGuth
[FL] Ring a Ying / My Bee Itches
[LA] seebelow

WEST (tag: CAGW):
******FULL*********
SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
Ramo Z
Y2J
L2enzokuken
AzianAsspicker

The ones in red coloring are ones that I have yet to see online. If anyone has played with these guys let me know so I can get rid of some of that red. I'll do something like this every couple of days over the next week to track activity.

Do you have a microphone ScorchX?

When I was kicking your As ... er playing with you last night I couldn't hear you

Does anybody know how you get invited to CAGE? Does the clan leader or admin invite you. If so then who are they? And do you have to be online to get an invitation, or is it like SOCOM II where you can get an invite anytime?

Ive been on, but about 11PM to 130AM, I will try to get on earlier. I got to do my Cheap Ass Shopping and beat out 'cane Charlie. So, I'll be on tonight around 9 or I will be upsidedown in my car in a ditch somewhere near TRU

CAGE does not have a capítan at the moment, so whoever gets the inclination, start that up and send out the invites. I believe you can invite people at any time, just like SOCOM.

I'll be on tonight, and Jalu6/AlgebraTwo and I will be huddled up in our secret underground bunker playing all weekend. . If anyone from CAGW is up to the task I believe we would like to challenge the whole team to a series of matches. BRING IT ON! :p

[quote name='dustinttt']I'll be on tonight, and Jalu6/AlgebraTwo and I will be huddled up in our secret underground bunker playing all weekend. . If anyone from CAGW is up to the task I believe we would like to challenge the whole team to a series of matches. BRING IT ON! :p[/quote]

um yeah, what he said.

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']I'll be on tonight, and Jalu6/AlgebraTwo and I will be huddled up in our secret underground bunker playing all weekend. . If anyone from CAGW is up to the task I believe we would like to challenge the whole team to a series of matches. BRING IT ON! :p[/quote]

um yeah, what he said.[/quote]

Well, considering that CAGW has only 2 or 3 members, I think it would be fair.

[quote name='WildWop']Look, it's only been half a week since I started divvying up the teams, so give it a little more time to settle out. Be more patient, man. This board has people in it that work full time jobs and may not be able to play every day of the week. However, if people don't show interest and participate over the course of the next week, there'll be a culling in the ranks, and I'll reorganize the teams. I leave it up to you guys to let me know who hasn't participated since we started this thing.

And there have been no less then two fairly regular players from CAGW... Ramo Z and DesertEagleXIX. DE hasn't been on since Tuesday, but he was one of the more active early-adopters (hence the fact that he started CAGW.[/quote]I know. For now, I just want to join a clan that is ready to play and practice is what I'm saying. For now, I'm going to go to the other clan, and then if the CAGW clan isn't filled up when they're ready to play.

I myself, have not seen DE since I got this game on Wednesday. I didn't notice that Ramo Z was actually in our clan as he had not joined it yet to where it said CAGW so sorry if I didn't notice that.

If someone else would like to join the clan in my place, they can. It's not like I'd hate to be in CAGW clan. I would just rather be in the other clan based on what's going on right now is all. If you'd like, I will join back later. Or I can create another account with a 2 month free trial so I can be in 2 clans so I don't have to leave the current one I'm in.

[quote name='sying']Do you have a microphone ScorchX?

When I was kicking your As ... er playing with you last night I couldn't hear you[/quote]

Yeah. I think I had it turned down though. I don't talk much on XBox Live.

So, do you guys need an extra person to play in the clan match tonight? I guess I can make it.

We withdrew. Not so great having a forfeit as our first match, but I doubt we'd have put together a full team.

Well, while you were gone we created an offshoot CAG East from the CAG that existed so we could schedule events and give people rank. If you like, I can invite you to CAGE and transfer ownership over to you, otherwise you can be a Commander (everything but clan info editing rights).

EDIT:

Also, my clan patch kicks ass.

CAGE has two weekly competition matches on schedule (recurring). One on Tuesday at 10:15pm for Retrieval, and one at 6pm on Sundays for Total Conquest.

I could have played last night, but I wasn't sure if you guys needed me or not.

So, the next clan match you guys have is on Tuesday at 10:15 EST? If so I can play.

Im new to the board but ima end up playing this game alot once I get my new headset

When do u all normally game?

[quote name='-BigC-']Im new to the board but ima end up playing this game alot once I get my new headset

When do u all normally game?[/quote]Around 8-10 EST, I think is when we play the most.

[quote name='sj41']I could have played last night, but I wasn't sure if you guys needed me or not.

So, the next clan match you guys have is on Tuesday at 10:15 EST? If so I can play.[/quote]

Yes, I think it's the Retrieval one. I set it up for 5 or 6 players since that seems to be the amount of people that are generally on and playing at peak times.

I'll definitely be on for the match tomorrow night. I'll probably be on around 6 or 7 tomorrow (Tuesday), so perhaps we could get a few games in before the match.

The competition is for CAGE members, though last-minute invites will be provided if necessary. At the least, it'd be great if we can get an all-CAG match going as a warmup, to start playing more as a group.

I propose a 9pm meetup. Let me know if this is good for everyone.

im having technical difficultys on XBL right now.... trying to get my connection working agian by tonight.... i keep getting booted!

[quote name='StealthySeal']im having technical difficultys on XBL right now.... trying to get my connection working agian by tonight.... i keep getting booted![/quote]Does it say " you have been kicked from the server" or does it say "connection failed"?

Anyways, I can play tonight if it's not filled up. I'm getting on my Xbox now to play something. I don't know what yet. :?

Competition is CANCELLED for tonight. No teams joined it.

Meet up at 9 anyway and we'll get a few games in.

bread's done
Back