CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

Okay, we have 2 matches today.

The first one is Retrieval and is at 12:58 (on my time).

The second one is Total Conquest and is at 4:58 (my time).

So, who else is able to make it to these?

i thought that when i checked yesterday those two matches said cancelled.

hey wildwop, are we playing these or what?

Yeah, both were cancelled automatically when enough teams didn't sign up for it. Next one is Tuesday at 10:30pm

well in that case, is anyone planning on playing today? i should be aroudn all day to get some rounds in. we need the practice.

Whenever I log on, the only people that seem to be on are Wildwop and Jalu6. I'll be on after 8:30pm tonight, so if no one else has a room set up, let me know.

[quote name='Santurio']this clan is starting to blow........................
no one ever plays. except for SJ41 I think he lives on that game!!!!![/quote] :lol: I'd like to just have one clan of CAGs who play the most often (which is close to what we have in the CAGE) and everyone else be in the other clans. I think Stealthy and merkman should probally get in the CAGE and maybe a few others. I have gotten a couple invites to other clans (because I was kicking ass :wink: ) but I would like to stay with this one. The main problem, IMO, is that all the clan matches have been a bust. Let's try and play a few more matches and start to get better.

I'm getting on after dinner, so I should play in a couple hours. With school starting, I will be playing less...

[quote name='minimus177']I just got the game this past weekend. Can i get a clan invite?

gamertag: Minimus177[/quote]I'll try to get you into CAGW next time I get the chance. If you play often enough, you can join the CAGE clan.

Another team. I created the match. I think from now on I'll just join other people's matches, since they don't choose ours too often.

[quote name='WildWop']Another team. I created the match. I think from now on I'll just join other people's matches, since they don't choose ours too often.[/quote]What day/time is the match?

You misunderstand me, I was saying that I created the match that was cancelled for tonight, since no one joined. I plan to solve this problem by joining other people's created matches, so that we're guaranteed to go.

[quote name='WildWop']You misunderstand me, I was saying that I created the match that was cancelled for tonight, since no one joined. I plan to solve this problem by joining other people's created matches, so that we're guaranteed to go.[/quote] :oops:

Anyways, I was trying to sub for another clan so I'll need to get invited back in to one of the CAG clans. I should be able to play tonight. I guess I'll just go to GameRush tomorrw. :p

[quote name='WildWop']What're you lookin to grab at Gamerush?[/quote] I'm going to do the preorder deal with my coupon but I'm not sure which game to get (probally Pikmin 2 or Fable) and see what else they have for the trade 2 get a game for $10 deal. The deal is suppose to start without a coupon on the 7th, so if I want Pikmin 2 for $30, I'll have to get it before it comes out (on the 30th). I need to go tomorrow if I want to preworder Fable since I want more reviews before I buy it.

[quote name='jalu6']anyone playing today/night? i have some time.[/quote] I'm playing Splinter Cell PT right now, but I should play RS3 BA in a little while. LMK if any CAGs start to play.

I'm going to play the first RS3 right now since someone else wanted me to earlier.

If you can get a clan match, try to. I really want to play in one that will actually go without lag.

Someone here please recruit me :D

I've been waiting for an invite. I'm tired of playing with random clans.

Gamertag: Minimus177

[quote name='sj41']I'm going to play the first RS3 right now since someone else wanted me to earlier.

If you can get a clan match, try to. I really want to play in one that will actually go without lag.[/quote]

Since Ubi didn't give us centralized servers for these matches... how many people can really support over 10 people in a room, much less be lucky enough to be the first in the lobby to become the host?

[quote name='minimus177']omeone here please recruit me

I've been waiting for an invite. I'm tired of playing with random clans.

Gamertag: Minimus177[/quote]

Add one of us to your friends list, and if you're on and playing with us fairly often you'll get an invite.

It's not really about being lucky. It's more about planning. We just have to check with the other clan to find out if they have anyone that has a good server.

minimus, you can be in the CAG or CAGW clan, and if you play enough, you can join CAGE.

IMO, the way these clans should work is, that the people that play more often should be the ones in CAGE. So far everyone but 2 or 3 guys have atleast 5 hours.

I might get grounded today, so if you don't see me in the next few weeks, it's because my computer and Xbox have been taken away for the next few weeks. I'm not sure yet, so I'll have to wait and see.

EDIT- I also just cleaned through my friends list as I had just reached 100 people, so if I took anyone off, just send me another friend request. I took about 25 people off my list.

[quote name='jalu6']whad you do to get grounded?[/quote]I guess my dad was just threatening. He hasn't mentioned anything about him taking anything away yet. The call is...

SAFE!!!

It looks like I'll be fine. So, are you going to try and find a clan match, WildWop? I haven't seen anyone on in the past few days except Alucard which I saw playing today (I think). Let me know what we're going to do. :)

ok, i was busy the last few days, but i have some time now and i will definately be on tonight. so lets try get some games going...

I'll be playing either NFL 2K5 or NHL 2K5 (just got it today) so just send me a game invite when we have some of our clan members playing tonight.

If anyone still needs a clan member hit me up. I am Spiritseed179er. I play mainly late at night or earlier in the day.

[quote name='Spiritseed']If anyone still needs a clan member hit me up. I am Spiritseed179er. I play mainly late at night or earlier in the day.[/quote]How many hours of online play do you have so far. If you have 10+ hours, I'll invite you in.

Things have really died down in this clan. Too many troubles with it have caused many people to stop playing I assume. Try your best to find/setup a clan match and hopefully some guys can play in it. Getting bored and I ant to play soon. I have less than an hour until my cousin's B-Day party starts and I would love to play before I leave.

I haven't played the game as much as I'd of liked but I'll be on today in about and hour or two..hopefully they'll be alot of you guys on tonight

[quote name='sj41']Things have really died down in this clan. Too many troubles with it have caused many people to stop playing I assume. Try your best to find/setup a clan match and hopefully some guys can play in it. Getting bored and I ant to play soon. I have less than an hour until my cousin's B-Day party starts and I would love to play before I leave.[/quote]

Some of us are extremely busy, even if we aren't currently employed. :D

I have a concert to attend. If anyone plays tonight, have fun!

Everyone is wwwaaaayyyyy too busy. 2 days without a single post in any of the RS3 BA threads. It's just sad.

It's a three day weekend, man. Working-folk like to get out of the house when they have more than two days off in a row. It's like Christmas in September.

Either that or play KOTOR all weekend. Either way. Guilty Gear tomorrow?

[quote name='WildWop']It's a three day weekend, man. Working-folk like to get out of the house when they have more than two days off in a row. It's like Christmas in September.

Either that or play KOTOR all weekend. Either way. Guilty Gear tomorrow?[/quote]

yeah, ive been away all weekend and havent even picked up a controller. ill be on this week. you know, there is a pretty decent 1 player mode on this game which lets you kill people.

by the way, lets not forget that Dustin from our clan doesn't have a job, so whats his excuse?

What's my excuse? I go on, and no one is on. Not even sj.

Actually, I lie. My band had a show on Sunday, and today I had family functions to attend and GASP work to do. Saturday...I have no excuse. I think I finished up a book that didn't have pictures (yes, there are books that don't have screenshots in them) and played some Mega Man 2.

Jalu6, are you even working right now?

bread's done
Back