CAG Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow clans

Y2J, RamoZ, JiN X 89. I'll add you guys tonight. Is 7 PM PST good for all?

Wildwop, where should the split be? The Mississippi? The Mason-Dixon line ;)

I can play whenever so someone can just PM me when it's time to play. I will hopefully get the game today so I can play later tonight.

Just an FYI to those who found the first game flawed due to the horrible aiming scheme, this one is much better.

I almost passed on getting this game because I became so frustrated with the aiming in the original. I couldn't stand that my SPECIAL OPS soldier couldn't kill a guy with a single clip.

Now the aiming is much tighter and the game is far more enjoyable.

Ok, here's how it pans out thus far using the Mississippi River as the boundary (if we get any syrup-eating skate jockeys, we'll use Winnipeg as the split in Hoserville).

EAST:

CheapyD
Alucard
MHzDX
AlgebraTwo
dustinttt
karmapolice620
NOTORIOUS B I G
Squirms26
Slipknot 555
guyver2077
ScorchX
JakeT81588
Dirrty
AGuth

WEST:

SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
RamoZ
Y2J
L2enzokuken

INBETWEENS [A.K.A "I live on a boat on the Missassippah" division]:

seebelow

UNKNOWNS:

AzianAsspicker

MOST RECENT EDITS/UPDATES ARE IN BOLD YELLOW

Just making sure...my XBL tag is karmapolice620...you didnt have the 620 on there...couldnt tell if you were just being lazy or forgot to add that...I will be home sunday...I start school monday...so Im just wondering if we would have matches earlier than say 6 or 7 @ night if not later...I have to work and go to school...But if we kept at 8-12 central 9-1 eastern then it would be cool...

Gamertag = dustinttt
I roll with jalu6 (gamertag algebratwo)

I was once ranked in the top 100 of Rainbow Six 3, so I should be a valuable asset in your efforts to thwart the terrorists.

[quote name='WildWop']Ok, here's how it pans out thus far using the Mississippi River as the boundary (if we get any syrup-eating skate jockeys, we'll use Winnipeg as the split in Hoserville).[/quote]
Actually, I'm technically in the small part of southeast Louisiana that's east of the Mississippi River... :wink:

[quote name='dustinttt']Gamertag = dustinttt

I was once ranked in the top 100 of Rainbow Six 3, so I should be a valuable asset in your efforts to thwart the terrorists.[/quote]

yeah, ill vouch for him. hes quite good, although hes team killed me many a time with poorly aimed grenades. remind him to keep a lid on that shit.

Ok, updated. We may need to have two squads for the EAST if this keeps up. 8-member squads would be ideal, since that would comprise the max number of people that can be on the same team in a team game. I'll reorganize it accordingly as the list fills in.

[quote name='jalu6'][quote name='dustinttt']Gamertag = dustinttt

I was once ranked in the top 100 of Rainbow Six 3, so I should be a valuable asset in your efforts to thwart the terrorists.[/quote]

yeah, ill vouch for him. hes quite good, although hes team killed me many a time with poorly aimed grenades. remind him to keep a lid on that shit.[/quote]

Too true, especially in the warehouse.

[quote name='WildWop']INBETWEENS [A.K.A "I live on a boat on the Missassippah" division]:

seebelow[/quote]
:rofl: that's awesome... and not that far from the truth...

but yeah, I'll go either way... as long as I can hear everyone this time :)

[quote name='WildWop']Ok, here's how it pans out thus far using the Mississippi River as the boundary (if we get any syrup-eating skate jockeys, we'll use Winnipeg as the split in Hoserville).

EAST:

CheapyD
Alucard
MHzDX
AlgebraTwo
dustinttt - WARNING: Accidental TK-ing with grenades. BEWARE!
karmapolice620
NOTORIOUS B I G
Squirms26
Slipknot 555
AGuth

WEST:

SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
RamoZ
Y2J
L2enzokuken

INBETWEENS [A.K.A "I live on a boat on the Missassippah" division]:

seebelow

UNKNOWNS:

guyver2077
AzianAsspicker
JakeT81588

EDITS/UPDATES ARE IN BOLD YELLOW[/quote]

Of course, I believe Jalu6 was kidding about the Grenading. It's not my fault he runs straight into the door I'm grenading in the Warehouse level.

I'm going to go online and play a bit around 6PM EST...if anyone cares to join, ya know where i'll be.

Oh, and with this East/West thing, I guess I need to uninvite the people who are now Westies....

[quote name='StealthySeal']i got it! sorry guys... can i get in on east?[/quote]Where do you live?

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='StealthySeal']i got it! sorry guys... can i get in on east?[/quote]Where do you live?[/quote]

maine... i played against cheapy today

Hey, good idea. I just got the game today so please add me to this clan. Gamertag=Dirrty. Hey Cheapy D add me to the list. Hopefully you have room on it. If so I might actually play this game. I also own the Original Rainbow Six 3 does any one else? If location matters I live in the east coast (CT).

EDIT: Thanks WildWop for adding me...

Ok, I updated the list (it's on page 3 in case you don't know). We'll likely have to form two squads out of the EAST, since there's so many of us. We'll make the split after a few rounds of playing together.

i don't know if this is a good idea or not but why not split the east by the middle? such as people from NC upwards is in east 1 and SC below is in east 2. (only if theirs enough ppl).

[quote name='WildWop']Ok, I updated the list (it's on page 3 in case you don't know). We'll likely have to form two squads out of the EAST, since there's so many of us. We'll make the split after a few rounds of playing together.[/quote]

after we play together.... dont make it un even.....i dont want all the crap players and all the good players on seperate teams, we should even it out. and what is the next time we will play together

Is there anyone online right now? I haven't been on xbox live for a few months, so I have no clue how to get ahold of anyone.

gamertag = dustinttt

hey dustinttt I'll add you to my list...you have to first add someone to your list to see if anyone is online....Although now with this alleged XBox Live version 3.0 there's supposed to have some better way to organize but I don't know how yet....

I was still not able to get to the store today. I'll let you guys know if I somehow am able to go get it.

damn fry's didn't have stinkin R6:BA!!! ugh and my parentals are out for the weekend for 5 days. but i might just order it online....but still i'm down in the CAG West

[quote name='StealthySeal']i had 0 clue we were playing today...... 9 pm EST sounds good for tomrrow tho[/quote]

Same here, work got busy and wasnt able to check the boards. I'll keep an eye on them today to see if whats goin on.

Sent Fl invites to some of the east players. Have to delete some old guys from my fl.

GT : NOTORIOUS B I G

[quote name='StealthySeal']i had 0 clue we were playing today...... 9 pm EST sounds good for tomrrow tho[/quote]

Mentioned it on page two of this thread. I won't be around at 9pm EST tonight, but i'll catch up with you all if you are playing. I'm working on breaking the EAST team up by North/South. NY-Metro Area and above, VA/MD and below.

[quote name='CheapyD']Mrs. CheapyD is going out with a friend tonight (Wednesday) so I am free and clear.[/quote]

Couldn't you buy her something with the video-game related revenue generated by this site to keep her off your Black Arrow back?

ill be around also tonight for most of the night. ill stay signed on to Live, so invite me if anyone feels like playing. we had some fun games last night.

EAST ONE [NY-NJ Metro Area, PA] (tag: CAG):

[NY] CheapyD
[NJ] MHzDX
[NJ] AlgebraTwo
[PA] dustinttt
[NY] NOTORIOUS B I G
[CT] Dirrty

EAST TWO [Everyone else] (TAG: CAGE):

[DE] Alucard
[TN] Karmapolice620
[OH] Squirms26
[IL] Slipknot 555
[FL] guyver2077
[ME] JakeT81588
[FL] AGuth
[LA] seebelow - Moved to East since technical issues are preventing him from hearing CAG WEST squad leader DesertEagleXIX

EAST UNKNOWNS:
ScortchX

WEST (tag: CAGW):

SJ41
DesertEagleXIX
Randomthts
JiN X 89
RamoZ
Y2J
L2enzokuken

LOCATION UNKNOWNS:

AzianAsspicker

Also, everyone that has a Hotmail (or MSN Passport) should link it to their XBL account. This allows you to monitor your buddy list using MSN Messenger, and eliminating the need to occupy your Xbox by signing on.

The MSN Messenger component can be set up to provide alerts when people sign in (like in DeadAim, if anyone uses that), send you an invite to a game, or sign out. It's very useful, especially while you're surfing the boards.

Just a reminder to the CAG- West Coasters, Join now.

As of last night, Jin X 89 was a confirmed member, and was I.

RamoZ; I still couldn't invite you. Do I have your gamertag correct?

I'll be out of commision until Friday; CheapyD- I'll take a raincheck to play ya.

How long are the signups gunna last? I know you have to put a time limit on the sign up for a clan on the new 3.0...I wont be home until sunday so if it ends before then im kinda fucked...I hope I am able to join

~Karma

[quote name='StealthySeal']oh yeah.... hhow come i am in CAGW (cag west?)[/quote]

You're not. Look again. You are in EAST team two. JakeT81588.

And karma, don't worry. The EAST teams haven't been fully fleshed out yet, so invites (especially for EAST TWO that I just put together 15 minutes ago) won't expire on you before you get back, since they haven'e even gon out yet.

Black Arrow was fun last night. I won't be able to play tonight (band practice), but every night through the weekend will be filled with fragging suXXX0rz on zulu. :p

Cheapy, do you think it would be a good idea to start up a forum to set up matches and discuss clan business?

bread's done
Back