CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

Tony Parker, Delonte West and especially Avery Bradley are all overrated on this game. Defense on this game is broken lol

Yeah I just beat the Lakers but it wasn't fun at all. Hail Mary James Harden passes so I had to play fastbreak style to even stay in the game.

I don't know what happened from 2k12 to 2k13 but no one closes out. And still no patch in site.

[quote name='Doo Mane']Tony Parker, Delonte West and especially Avery Bradley are all overrated on this game. Defense on this game is broken lol[/QUOTE]

I can say the same for Lin! West I could agree with but Parker just takes layups or short jumpers. He should hit those. Bradley mostly dunks and short jumpers.

Ramses just had the unfortunate luck of being the first team I've managed to out rebound this season. Boozer decided to show up and play, so he didn't get regulated to the bench this game. GG.

[quote name='BSETI50']Gg lst night pistons. Way to quit with 4 minutes left. U mad bro?[/QUOTE]

I have the Pistons and haven't played anyone online in the second league yet since no one has responded to me when I'm online. WTF are you talking about Bro?

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I have the Pistons and haven't played anyone online in the second league yet since no one has responded to me when I'm online. WTF are you talking about Bro?[/QUOTE]

someone must have been on ur account cuz i played someone as the pistons and they quit with 4 minutes left

I need to track down some non-CAGers for some games. I have about half mine done now, but it's been a few days at least since I've gotten any in.

[quote name='ubernes']I need to track down some non-CAGers for some games. I have about half mine done now, but it's been a few days at least since I've gotten any in.[/QUOTE]

Let me know the gamertag of the guys you gotta play if I have their number I can help you out

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Let me know the gamertag of the guys you gotta play if I have their number I can help you out[/QUOTE]

I just want to check my friend's list to see those I friended recently and who I didn't play--and THEY REJECTED MY FRIEND REQUEST! Haha. TakeovaCj is the one guy I haven't played with who is on there. I tried to check the OP, but I don't think it's up to date. I'll check the game later tonight and let you know about the others.

[quote name='ubernes']I just want to check my friend's list to see those I friended recently and who I didn't play--and THEY REJECTED MY FRIEND REQUEST! Haha. TakeovaCj is the one guy I haven't played with who is on there. I tried to check the OP, but I don't think it's up to date. I'll check the game later tonight and let you know about the others.[/QUOTE]

Yea I got TakeovaCJ number we play basketball together when did you wanna play him ?

Another issue with the Lakers... apparently he put up 70+ with Harden on Memphis over the weekend, doing the same thing you mentioned, Doom. Might want to give him a heads up.

I think it's easy enough to score in this league that we don't need to resort to cheese. I know the league is pretty laid back with rules and whatnot, but let's try not to recreate ranked games at least.

I'm on it mang!

I don't know why the advancement clock keeps turning on. I have paused it several times. Why doesn't it stay!!!!!!>>>????

Do you also know why my first game is unavailable? It's vs Boston. And it's not played, just darkened so I can't click on it. Not sure if anyone else has this issue with their first game.

I have that issue as well, but with another team I can't recall at the moment. I don't see a box score so it wasn't simmed...but... I really have no clue.

[quote name='BSETI50']someone must have been on ur account cuz i played someone as the pistons and they quit with 4 minutes left[/QUOTE]

I'm the only one who would use that account and plays NBA2K13. If I would have quit, it would have shown up as a win for you by default and I would have a "quit" on the 2k servers which I don't. Wasn't me or the Pistons

Is the league really full? I know it was supposed to be. Just curious if I should give these CPU games a shot or wait it out. It looks like I only have a couple user games left, but still have maybe 7 total left.

I apologize for talking shiit about anyone losing to the Sixers! I just did. :( You know, earlier I was very efficient and handily beat 2 CPU teams. And I figured I was ready for my division rivals, but nope. Almost beat me by 20! Actually it might have been 20 with last minute foul shots. I played like crap, but +10 in offensive rebounds didn't help. Gasol+Faried is a nice combo for them.

[quote name='XXXplosive1']I'm the only one who would use that account and plays NBA2K13. If I would have quit, it would have shown up as a win for you by default and I would have a "quit" on the 2k servers which I don't. Wasn't me or the Pistons[/QUOTE]

I have a voice message on my xbox from cash xR saying "whats up send me that invite again". Then with 4 minutes left whoever it was paused the game, scrolled down n quit the game. I saw it with me own two eyes bro

[quote name='ubernes']Is the league really full? I know it was supposed to be. Just curious if I should give these CPU games a shot or wait it out. It looks like I only have a couple user games left, but still have maybe 7 total left.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and play the CPU. A few guys dropped when they started losing.

So is this league still active? I was trying to play some games a few nights ago but there was no one so i guess add me if u play against the Clippers in your schedule. Plus, im still looking to unload dirk. This thread needs to be more active guys, just look at the madden ones

Kind of hard when most of those in the league refuse to sign up for Cag itself. I don't know why some people still struggle to use message boards in 2012.

Thats the next step for online franchises, put a thread into the game that can be accessed on the internet as well as on xbox

[quote name='Doomtime']Kind of hard when most of those in the league refuse to sign up for Cag itself. I don't know why some people still struggle to use message boards in 2012.[/QUOTE]

That was the point I was trying to make when the league started.

Bulls are available today. I had been very ill for the past 4 days.

I am also available. PM on CAG or message me on Xbox Live. Let's get these games done. We should be done with the regular season by December 1st.

I just need to track down two people. z stefano, Cash xR...and actually there's another one. Cru's friend (TakeovaCJ).

Last edited by a moderator:
We've played in the gent's madden league, but he's been hard to pin down for NBA for whatever reason. Not too worried about it though. I'm sure I'm much further along than most of the league.

Are you going to mass PM/XBL message everyone in the league? Not sure if the ball is officially rolling again in here. I could probably help if needed for either. I just know with Thanksgiving next week people may have a hard time with 12/1 if they sleep on it for too long.

Sadly, neither you nor any of my other opponents are online at the moment. Just so everyone knows, on XBL, please send me a message rather than just a random game invite and it will be much more likely that I will respond to set something up at the earliest possible convenience.

My remaining, non-CPU schedule:

Orlando- Doo Mane
Washington- Man2008
New York- Z stepano Z
Cleveland- RamesuThe1
Indiana- TakeovaCJ
Atlanta- bSeti50
Miami- staticzV2
Detroit- CashxP
Charlotte- Champ706

If I'm on XBL and not playing NBA, I'll probably be on Halo. I can switch over, but I may have to finish the game or level I am in.

Well, the CPU Raptors are supposedly rated 29th (I don't think we were given overalls different from the default rosters) and I just lost to them 100-69.

hey so I've been a piece of junk in this league and haven't been down to play very much since I got Assassins Creed 3, I apologize for that... I'll be on late tonight (I'm New Orleans) to get some games in, but I'll be away from my xbox from this Saturday through next Sunday for Thanksgiving (continuing the trend of being a piece of junk league player that's not really there). So if anyone wants to get some games in then hit me up tonight... I suck so it'd be an easy win for you

[quote name='staticz']I can play tonight! How about 10est?[/QUOTE]

Crap. I got on XBL to play some games and never saw this. How about tonight?

sorry for being MIA guys. I've been busy with Madden and some new games. If you see me online playing any game other than Madden, feel free to msg me to play. I'm only on Madden to play league games, but everything else I can quit and switch over.

bread's done
Back