CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

I was supposed to play Champ at 6 Eastern, but after waiting for 45 minutes, he never showed. Should be playing Ramesu around 8 Eastern and Man2008 around 11 Eastern.

[quote name='Matt Young']I was supposed to play Champ at 6 Eastern, but after waiting for 45 minutes, he never showed. Should be playing Ramesu around 8 Eastern and Man2008 around 11 Eastern.[/QUOTE]

I'm on now if you want to play in between those 2 games. Your XBL friends list is full

I tried searching for the answer online but I couldn't find it.

Can you play a season/franchise/Association/whatever mode in online co-op?

Hey I got someone else tryiong to get in the league and I can't seem to track down the last of my opponents smh , I hope the sim doesn't drop me out the playoffs smh

[quote name='Doomtime']Lol I'd be surprised if even half of these guys finished their games.[/QUOTE]

lol I know right season 2 should go by faster lol , do you get to pick winner of games

I'll probably only be able to track down dr0p, since the other two aren't on here. Do you think if you unpause the advancing that my 1st game would open up? Nets vs Celtics hasn't been selectable since we started.

Nope unpausing won't help at all. It's essentially glitched. Track down who you can but don't stress about it. I'll be simming tonight.

Unfortunately I can't pick winners. 2K didn't give me many options here.

Sounds good. If it looks like no one is moving on this, I wouldn't mind an early advance. I think I gave myself enough room to make it into the playoffs even if I lose out and I'm ready to get some real games in. Hopefully those that make the playoffs are all active guys in here.

Best of 3 round 1?

Knocked out my final game ill probably get in. Haven't heard a word from Cash xR or TakeovaCJ since the league started and my third unplayed game isn't even available. Sim!

Just to update. I've tried simming the last two nights, but the advance week portion is grayed out as well because as the commish, I'm on 2k's schedule. A certain number of hours have to pass and then 2k advances for you, I guess? I'm going to try again later today to get us to the playoffs. I'm definitely out of the running. Terrible season.

Good to hear you're not too busy making Madden deals to get us there, Doom. Looking forward to some playoff action in the one sport game I don't completely suck at this year!

I was 0-5, losing to the CPU twice and only coming close to beating one of my opponents. I didn't hear from any of my other opponents except Z stepano Z, but when he contacted me, I was already in a game of NBA or Madden league.

Is there a way I can see the rosters of the open teams? Picked this up on Black Friday, I am not very good though. This is a sim league? Does that mean regular season is simmed?

Lol no it means don't play like an ass. Try to play real basketball. I think you can see the rosters when selecting a team

Oh ok, that's kind of confusing. I guess if there is a password send it my way and I'll check the rosters out. If I see a team I like ill join. Is this like an NBA full season? Seems like a lot of games.

I'll check it out today, and let you know if I want in.

EDIT:
Just looked at it, if the Rockets are open I'll take them, if not I'll take the Suns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you both made the playoffs. I made both of you (and Matt Young) admins so you should have access to all the admin options going forward. I am thinking about hanging it up after this season concludes.

bread's done
Back