CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

I'm the bobcats. But ill be online until 4pm after that I won't get on till about 12 if either the bulls, Cavs, pavers, nets, or wizards wanna play

took me about half the game to get used to my team. still can't figure out how to hit a three, even w/ these settings. and I have like 6 shooters. anyway, I'll be in and out the rest of today if anyone wants to get a game in.

Try turning on shot feedback Uber. It really helps, though I still suck.

It's somewhere in the options. You have to do it in the league menu though, it won't let you turn it on in-game.

K, thanks. I have that little circle that flash blue when I assume I hit the top of my shot and that helps. I also ran a quick practice with my shooters to get used to their form. I don't think I'll have get Hedo's right so he'll just be the annoying point forward that comes in 2 times a game.

Does anyone else use a different camera angle? I've been using the 2k camera forever but the way it rotates this year seems off.

Anyone else using a different angle than broadcast?

If anyone wants to play the Bulls, I'll be getting on at the usual time, probably 3:30 Pacific/6:30 Eastern. I'll probably be playing a Madden league game at some point, but as of right now there's no set time for that.

I was very happy with my draft, though my top 2 choices (Rose and Bryant) went just before I picked at the 8 spot. Russell Westbrook is a fine consolation prize!

[quote name='Matt Young']If anyone wants to play the Bulls, I'll be getting on at the usual time, probably 3:30 Pacific/6:30 Eastern. I'll probably be playing a Madden league game at some point, but as of right now there's no set time for that.

I was very happy with my draft, though my top 2 choices (Rose and Bryant) went just before I picked at the 8 spot. Russell Westbrook is a fine consolation prize![/QUOTE]

If I don't catch you right at 6:30, I'll try for later in the night.

I sent out a lot of semi-random game time invites today. Mostly in the 5-7 range and then later in 10-11. Not sure what my night is looking like, but figured I'd let some people who aren't on here regularly know I'm looking to play.

Alright! I will be around tonight, but not until about 8-9pm EST. If anyone is around from there up until midnight let me know. Getting suckered into work tomorrow, so no late night for me.

Did some reading on sliders...what a cluster.

Sounds like we should've done HoF to get a smaller release window then adjusted CPU sliders down 10. Knocking it down by ten maintains the proper release window but negates boosts to CPU.

[quote name='ubernes']took me about half the game to get used to my team. still can't figure out how to hit a three, even w/ these settings. and I have like 6 shooters. anyway, I'll be in and out the rest of today if anyone wants to get a game in.[/QUOTE]

bk nets and knicks game is postponed. sucks

[quote name='ubernes']Alright! I will be around tonight, but not until about 8-9pm EST. If anyone is around from there up until midnight let me know. Getting suckered into work tomorrow, so no late night for me.[/QUOTE]

Aww man, I missed this post. Forgot the Bulls/Kings real life game starts at 8 P.M. Eastern so I'll be watching that. Maybe we can play after. If not, I have plenty of time tomorrow.

[quote name='merchie89']this plays different than last night....[/QUOTE]

It's on simulation to cut down on the 3s and fast breaks, though the 3s were still raining. I don't know what to do with these sliders. Nobody plays up on their man. It's sad.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']bk nets and knicks game is postponed. sucks[/QUOTE]

yeah, it makes sense but I'm getting so f'd. they will likely do refunds but since I got it on the secondary market I think i'm SOL. plus, since it's not the first BK Nets game tickets won't be half the cost of what I paid for them. I'm just going to enjoy it whenever it's rescheduled and cheer on the Knicks, but quite the bummer money-wise.

[quote name='Doomtime']It's on simulation to cut down on the 3s and fast breaks, though the 3s were still raining. I don't know what to do with these sliders. Nobody plays up on their man. It's sad.[/QUOTE]

yeah, ray ray and klay boy had to take control. My stupid AI couldnt play simple man on you,even if you guys were covered in candy.

I'll be around early tonight as well. I'm supposed to get out before dark since most of of lower Manhattan is still without power. I biked through Chinatown and it was just crazy. Anyway, hit me up if you want to play sometime after 6 or 7pm EST.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']i put Dirk and Ben Gordon on the trading block so if u got some offers pm me :)[/QUOTE]

I'd be all over Gordon if it wasn't for that ridiculous salary. I liked Gordon when he was in Chicago and I have plenty of cap room, but even so, I'm not sure he'd be much of an improvement over Rip Hamilton.

Some solid games tonight, guys! I think I got 3 in, going 3-0. Unless my days are just blurring together here! Just had an epic double OT game vs static that I barely pulled out. I felt I had a nice advantage throughout regulation, but he tied it up down the stretch. I almost blew it in the first OT and then finally won it after another close OT. Worst play of the game goes to me passing it to Amare right under my own basket. That tied it too! GG all.

Oh and any Hedo fans out there, hit me up. I'd trade him for PF/C depth. He's currently racking up DNPs because I have too many SFs. He's behind Parsons, Pietrus and even Dunleavy, so he's in the dog house.

I caught my first lost to Topballa aka Top Scammer lol his centers look like Peyton Manning when they grab rebounds and throw whole court passes to Harden smh. Its cool though , those gimmicks won't get him past me if I make the playoffs

Work from 4-130. Anyone gonna be on around that time? If not I can get some games in tomorrow up till about 6

[quote name='Doomtime']Do I need to boot him Cru? That crap isn't realistic.

Then again, most of this game isn't.[/QUOTE]

No need to boot him I warned him about the unrealisticness after we played I just wanted to witness it first hand before cracking down as I said I would but consider a warning already given. If he has any further issues with any opponents feel free to give him the boot.

I mean its already extremely easy to score on here why not bring the ball up the court with a point guard smh

[quote name='Doomtime']Any scrub can just stop and pop at the 3 point line. Keep an eye out for hail mary players.[/QUOTE]

I know Its so easy I don't know why anyone would scom on offense at least

[quote name='BSETI50']Gg lst night pistons. Way to quit with 4 minutes left. U mad bro?[/QUOTE]
lmao who has the pistons ?

Not sure this is considered cheese or whatever, but just a warning to anyone else out there who plays Orlando. Down by 10 with 1 minute~ to go he started fouling (fine) and then sending cross court inbound passes to Durant camped at the 3-pt line. Of course it didn't take him long to come back with essentially 0 time wasted. I lucked out with last possession and the buzzer beater. It was a good game though. I'm sure if I had a true superstar I'd use him a bunch as well, but the foul + cross court pass + three was a bit weak IMO. So if anything, just a little scouting report to everyone else.

In other news: Who is playing the CPU AND why are you losing to them?? Sixers are 3-0 or 4-0, and in the way of the division.

[quote name='ubernes']
In other news: Who is playing the CPU AND why are you losing to them?? Sixers are 3-0 or 4-0, and in the way of the division.[/QUOTE]

Can't all be as good as you :cry:

[quote name='staticz']Can't all be as good as you :cry:[/QUOTE]

Hey, I'm just waiting for user teams! I learned my lesson in the first league.

bread's done
Back