CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

Yeah, that's why I assumed he was dropping but my first pick was cheap that why I was considering it. I was surprised to see how many teams were at or just about over cap. I couldn't pull off as many trades as I wanted.

[quote name='Doomtime']14 game season or 29 game season?[/QUOTE]

Now that we have to schedule all of them I vote for 14. If half were CPU games you could easily knock out 2-3 a night.

[quote name='Doomtime']14 game season or 29 game season?[/QUOTE]

I say 14. Better to knock out a bunch of seasons then have only a couple drag ass. I think it wouldn't be too hard to do either, but 14 we'll get to the playoffs quicker and I imagine that being the most fun part of it all.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I hope I don't get a late pick also smh, but I also don't need a top five pick lol[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I was in the mid teens and I liked how it turned out. Too close to the beginning or end and you're waiting forever. I don't think I'd know what do with LeBron anyway.

All right 14 it is. I'll set up everything tonight so we can get the ball rolling.

PMs will be going out either tonight or first thing tomorrow morning.

[quote name='merchie89']guess i missed out?[/QUOTE]

There may still be a spot when we do the rollover to the new league. I'll keep you posted.

@snakemaster

Yes, details will be pm'ed tonight or tomorrow morning. All Star Difficulty this time.

What are the playoff settings? I felt Cru's suggestion of best of 5 series for the first round or two followed by best of 7 was just too much. You could have 24 playoff games in that scenario, however unlikely. I suggest best of 3 for all rounds until the finals, which would be best of 5. Not that I even know if you have such options...

i think its best to unlock the first 7 games to play and wait till everyone is ready and then unlock the last half of games when everyone is done doing trades and stuff. i think there should be a trade deadline also.

[quote name='ubernes']Lowry has surprised me from the start. He can even hit the 3, though I've had no luck recently with that. He's a great pick and roll PG.[/QUOTE]

I did a fantasy draft offline and made him my 2nd round pick. Dude's awesome. He can penetrate, shoot threes, dish, steal and grab the occasional rebound.

[quote name='jza1218']I did a fantasy draft offline and made him my 2nd round pick. Dude's awesome. He can penetrate, shoot threes, dish, steal and grab the occasional rebound.[/QUOTE]

Shhhhh! :cool: He's never going to fall to me again at this rate!

[quote name='ubernes']Shhhhh! :cool: He's never going to fall to me again at this rate![/QUOTE]

Heh, you're lucky I decided against joining this, then he never would have.

Oh! I bought Knicks-Nets tickets for the opener next Thursday in Brooklyn. Spent way too much, but I honestly don't see myself regretting it unless the Knicks get blown out AND I get beat up in the parking lot or something haha. I'm very very excited that I finally decided to pony up for these. CAN'T WAIT!

[quote name='ubernes']Oh! I bought Knicks-Nets tickets for the opener next Thursday in Brooklyn. Spent way too much, but I honestly don't see myself regretting it unless the Knicks get blown out AND I get beat up in the parking lot or something haha. I'm very very excited that I finally decided to pony up for these. CAN'T WAIT![/QUOTE]

Thats going to be a sick game to be at I had debated on driving up to NY just for that lol

[quote name='Matt Young']What are the playoff settings? I felt Cru's suggestion of best of 5 series for the first round or two followed by best of 7 was just too much. You could have 24 playoff games in that scenario, however unlikely. I suggest best of 3 for all rounds until the finals, which would be best of 5. Not that I even know if you have such options...[/QUOTE]

Now that I think about it I agree with you

[quote name='Doomtime']Nah because when someone quits, we'll have to play a CPU team again. I'll put it on All-Star/Simulation[/QUOTE]

I think we will have a waitlist and after someone quits than couldn't you put it on All Star ???

I just looked at the opening page , could you put Ramesu and Keytank money on one of those open teams ? and if all three are open include Madsquabbles too

Sorry I'm a bit behind today. New league is up. Password is still the same.

cagba2

All Star Difficulty

14 games

3-3-5-7 playoff format

7 minute quarters

Draft time hasn't been set yet.

Celtics sign me up, i might be able to do the draft tomorrow as long as we get hit by this hurricane. I dont really know what my schedule is tuesday wednesy. I absolutely hated the team the cpu drafted me last time kobe sucks so hopefully ican make the draft this time

[quote name='augmog']Doomtime u have me on two teams but ill take Portland instead of the Cavs[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. Fixed now.

i think the draft should be either on monday or thursday since AC3 is on tuesday and everyone is gonna be busy on that. Monday is good though if the hurricane doesn't hit that bad

I was thinking Tuesday would be the best night since it looks like that will be the day most people are available. I don't want to do it tonight if the hurricane is supposed to touch shore. Hopefully there aren't too many outages for those that are in the league.

I am going to tentatively set it for Tuesday 11 PM EST. I will pm the details later today. With more than 24 hours notice, hopefully we get almost everyone to show up.

[quote name='BSETI50']Def wont be able to make it tomorrow night, working till at least 11 an hour and a half away[/QUOTE]

Damn. I know a few guys are out of town until tomorrow which is the biggest reason for waiting. I set the priority list for my brother when he missed the original draft and it worked out decently. (Got Howard and Pierce, both on his list)

Waiting on a few people to get off of work and my brother doesn't get out of school until 9:30 PM and he missed the last draft.

This time, no excuses from him!

Doom made it late so he and the rest of us West Coast people (but mostly he) could take advantage of those in the Eastern time zone who will be in a sleep-deprived stupor, or maybe even drunk, while making their picks.

^ Lol this is the real reason.

I imagine this draft will be a marathon with more users. So feel free to leave early once you fill your starting 5 and a few of your bench players.

Just sucks I can't mess with the timer at all. 75 seconds per pick is way too long.

bread's done
Back