CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

i know 3 people that would like to join. they would go out and buy it today if they could. MurdamodeLV and ogwhitewiddow want in, and i also have another friend massdavis that is interested but not signed up on cag

Did I not include that? Sorry, late night...

CAGBA
Password: abc123

I'll pm everyone again with the details.

Do they already have the game bseti? If so they can just pop into the thread and still make the draft tonight.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']oooo, i just saw this thread just now and I wanna join in. Is it too late? if not i'll take the Clippers :)[/QUOTE]

Nope not too late. Go ahead and join up.

Ok so I have no idea what happened, but I just logged onto the game and I'm not even in the league anymore!

What the hell? And I'm not allowed to rejoin apparently. What a joke.

So I'm going to remake the league.

cagba1
Password: abc123

I'll need to PM everyone again. Sorry for the mixup guys, I don't know how I got booted. Just logged in to change the time.

Also, I've only heard from about 8 guys. Hopefully more check in and have at least set their priority list.

Here is the current list of members:

Doomtime
Matt Young

That's not a good thing. It is, however, what the finals match up was for the last CAG 2K basketball league, finals which never got played.

[quote name='Matt Young']Here is the current list of members:

Doomtime
Matt Young

That's not a good thing. It is, however, what the finals match up was for the last CAG 2K basketball league, finals which never got played.[/QUOTE]

Lol, we're up to 5 now. I may need to push this back a few minutes for the stragglers, like my brother.

I'm joining shortly.

Text I just got from friend. He can't post for 2 days just joined CAG:
I'm gonna be the warriors, he's gonna be the lakers. My gamertag is kolbe23 his is Brute75

[quote name='ubernes']I'm joining shortly.

Text I just got from friend. He can't post for 2 days just joined CAG:
I'm gonna be the warriors, he's gonna be the lakers. My gamertag is kolbe23 his is Brute75[/QUOTE]

Lakers and Warriors just got filled a few minutes ago unfortunately. Any chance they can pick different teams? One division is still wide open.

Pushing the draft back to 6:40 PM PST to give people a little more time. Seems like we've had a surge in new members in the last couple hours via word-of-mouth.

No worries, it's still happening tonight. Now is the time to recruit, under an hour to go!

Hope I can join the league even though I missed the draft? Really sucks, but I knew something would come up at work. 16 hours so far....yay

From what I understand, I can pause the league speed so it doesn't auto-advance. Also, if everyone starts getting dusted by the computer, we'll look into changing the difficulty.

I'm hoping we can fill the league though to avoid CPU games.

Yeah, that's the way it worked last year. You were supposed to play all the games before the deadline otherwise it was simulated.

But I believe they fixed that so I can manually advance.

CPU just graped me 94-53. CPU's bench almost outscored me, dropping 51. Not sure if it's because I suck, or because of the shit team I put together...or a combo of both

Yeah let me go ahead and find a slider set on OS. No way anyone should be getting blown out by 50 or giving up 80% from the field. Play your user games first until I test out these sliders.

Now I'm getting shit on haha

Edit: I don't think I've seen the CPU miss more than a few shots a game. I may have my blocks than they had missed shots. My D is just baddddd. Not sure how but poor rotations. I tried a few different Ds too. A lot of fast break points, even on my makes. On jumpers even with hands in the face--no problem.

The only thing that kept things close in my first game was that they couldnt stop my pick and roll. In game 2 they caught on, or had better defenders. They were all over it and I ended up losing by close to 30. Fun game though but it feels like they are on Pro and I'm on Hall of Fame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Clippers beat the Warriors 94-84 in a shootout. Lebron scored 29 and Westbrook scored 31 for the warriors. Roy Hibbert was a beast with 19 pts and went 9-9 lol

Fast break is what we want to eliminate with a slider set. The CPU is just set to auto fast break and that shit isn't realistic at all.

So bear with me, play your user games if possible. A lot of fun, though I'll be losing most of them.

Also, just lost to the CPU by 5 on HOF.

I'll hold off on CPU games. Couldnt find someone to match up with after draft and after losing a semi close one I thought I could bounce back in Game 2. I'm liking the Love-Jordan combo. Lowry is solid as well. Just need to figure out how to get my SG/SF involved more.

Same story here, blowouts by computer opponents shooting 75% and everyone defends like Ben Wallace and Scottie Pippen on the CPU teams. I'll (Pistons) be available for some user games tomorrow night.

Mine wasn't too bad, I just could not guard the paint to save my life.

58% for the computer
57% for me.

14 fastbreak for them
2 for me

3 turnovers for them
8 for me

Offline Hall of Fame, I always get destroyed by 40+ so it definitely feels a little different to me.

Kobe bryant a celtic??? Ok.

Id trade him for the right price...

Looking to trade samuel dalembert 74 C for a decent PF.

Would anyone object to having trades and free agency being a free for all? I don't really care either way. It's a fantasy league after all.

Yep, I'm not going to be too strict if you guys want your friends to join. Just have them sign up for this site and communicate, that's all I ask.

Let me know what team he's taking too.

Weekend is shot because of another wedding but if anyone wants to get some games in earlier tonight let me know. I'll likely be able to start games in the 7-9pm est range before I need to head out.

bread's done
Back