CAGBA NBA 2K13 Official Online Association- Finish Regular Season games by Dec. 1st!

This is random but can somebody tell me who my final roster was feel free to pm me and does anybody have John Wall and is he available for trade ?

[quote name='Doomtime']Would anyone object to having trades and free agency being a free for all? I don't really care either way. It's a fantasy league after all.[/QUOTE]

I would not object.

Btw, I had a real hard time passing on Bosh and you getting him almost makes me wish I didn't! Bosh-DWill is a nice 1-2. I couldn't justify running a small 4-5 with Love-Bosh, but it was definitely tempting. PG was looking thin already so I'm glad I jumped on Lowry. He's averaging 15 assists through 2 games.

I didn't like my draft, either. Had to wait til pick 26 in round one, then after my early pick in round two, had to wait 50 picks til my next one. I thought this would only include user teams like the last league we did. The CPU teams got a lot of the good players. My top pick was Al fucking Jefferson.

I'm glad I didn't play the CPU Suns last night. I knew that Hall of Fame difficulty would cause some problems. Hopefully the sliders will fix the problem.

If anyone wants to play Chicago at or after 3:30 Pacific/6:30 Central, send me a message on here or, if you have my number, text me and I can usually respond more quickly.

I could use a SF, if someone needs a SG. I don't really care for Ray Allen at SF, and would like to move him to SG with Gordon off my bench or leaving the team.

I've sent out a couple PMs about games tonight! Hope to get a couple in.

[quote name='Matt Young']I didn't like my draft, either. Had to wait til pick 26 in round one, then after my early pick in round two, had to wait 50 picks til my next one. I thought this would only include user teams like the last league we did. The CPU teams got a lot of the good players. My top pick was Al fucking Jefferson.

I'm glad I didn't play the CPU Suns last night. I knew that Hall of Fame difficulty would cause some problems. Hopefully the sliders will fix the problem.

If anyone wants to play Chicago at or after 3:30 Pacific/6:30 Central, send me a message on here or, if you have my number, text me and I can usually respond more quickly.[/QUOTE]

There's no way to limit it to just user teams or adjust the draft time unfortunately.

And the All-Star difficulty creates problems in user games. Way to easy to score and ridiculous fast break issues. Of course, that can't be edited either.

2k loves to take 3 steps forward and 5 steps back, so I'll see what I can do.

I'll mess with the CPU sliders here in a bit.

Really though, the user games are a blast. Even when I get beat down, I still have fun.

[quote name='ubernes']I would not object.

Btw, I had a real hard time passing on Bosh and you getting him almost makes me wish I didn't! Bosh-DWill is a nice 1-2. I couldn't justify running a small 4-5 with Love-Bosh, but it was definitely tempting. PG was looking thin already so I'm glad I jumped on Lowry. He's averaging 15 assists through 2 games.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Truth be told, Bosh was a total accident! I accidentally set it to autodraft and the CPU picked Bosh for me.

[quote name='ubernes']I would not object.

Btw, I had a real hard time passing on Bosh and you getting him almost makes me wish I didn't! Bosh-DWill is a nice 1-2. I couldn't justify running a small 4-5 with Love-Bosh, but it was definitely tempting. PG was looking thin already so I'm glad I jumped on Lowry. He's averaging 15 assists through 2 games.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Truth be told, Bosh was a total accident! I accidentally set it to autodraft and the CPU picked Bosh for me.

I wasn't trying to hold you at fault, Doom. At least we can actually play the games. Speaking of which, it looks like Chicago vs. Brooklyn will go down tonight.

[quote name='Matt Young']I wasn't trying to hold you at fault, Doom. At least we can actually play the games.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the fault, you did try to warn me :lol:

And yeah, I'm really happy they let me unlock the whole schedule so that you can play whoever you want at any point. I have also paused the timer so 2K doesn't auto advance. That was the whole reason the league failed last year.

Logging on now to test out some sliders. I'll be on most of this evening if anyone wants a piece of my 0-2 Kings :cool:

Just check out the OP, Widow. There's a list.

EDIT: Here ya go-

Philadelphia
Toronto
Indiana
Milwaukee
Cleveland
Atlanta
Charlotte
Washington

Utah
Phoenix
San Antonio
Dallas
Houston

[quote name='Doomtime']Logging on now to test out some sliders. I'll be on most of this evening if anyone wants a piece of my 0-2 Kings :cool:[/QUOTE]

Well, the either 1-2 or 0-3 Nets will be around for a bit so I'll hit you up if we're on at the same time. HELLO, BROOKLYN! (I hate that this league is making me like the Nets a little, but it's my Nets).

In case it was missed, trading and free agency will be a free for all. Run your team the way you want.

The free agency pool is filled with scrubs, so good luck.

Also, if you are going to offer trades to the CPU, I believe you have to wait a day for a reply from them.

Keep in mind your budget does matter.

[quote name='ubernes']I could use a SF, if someone needs a SG. I don't really care for Ray Allen at SF, and would like to move him to SG with Gordon off my bench or leaving the team.

I've sent out a couple PMs about games tonight! Hope to get a couple in.[/QUOTE]

sent u a trade for ray allen, let me know what u think. i would like ben gordon though if u dont wanna give up ray

[quote name='Doomtime']My goodness I'm terrible. 1-6 Kings ready for a beatdown .[/QUOTE]

Oh oh! Me me! Haha, I'm 2-4 I believe. Beat the Knicks and Bulls. Lost a couple nail biters to mog's team and another. I forget which loss it was but I was up like 16-4, just cruising along and then lost by 8. Not cool! :cry:

[quote name='snakemaster2389']sent u a trade for ray allen, let me know what u think. i would like ben gordon though if u dont wanna give up ray[/QUOTE]

Not a huge fan of Rip or the other guy. I'd prefer to keep Ray. Gordon can go to hell. I can't figure out his release and even his most wide open shots are clunkers.

Currently streakinggggg. I think I won my last 2 user games. One more W and I'll be .500 on the season. Looks like I'm not leaving town until tomorrow morning, so I probably have 1 more game in me if anyone is around.

[quote name='dr0ppinL0adz']Joakim on the block! Looking for a starting PG[/QUOTE]

Adding Dirk to the trading block. Went 0-6 from 3pt range, then 1-5 my 2nd game. Even when I'm open, I can't sink em with him

[quote name='ubernes']Currently streakinggggg. I think I won my last 2 user games. One more W and I'll be .500 on the season. Looks like I'm not leaving town until tomorrow morning, so I probably have 1 more game in me if anyone is around.[/QUOTE]

I'm down to get smacked around. Lord knows I cant beat the CPU.

We could potentially knock out this season in a month with the pace we've set so far. I used various slider sets earlier today, and the computer still performed way beyond what they should have.

Really sucks I can't change the difficulty. Would anyone be interested in restarting after season 1 and just using this as a test run? A lot of folks missed the draft and joined late, so there may be some interest. Let me know.

Nets are finally back to .500! GG everyone tonight. Is there any way to see the little scouting report that pops up during the load screen for yourself? Would love to see the dirt on me. "Sets picks 80% of the time." "Shoots god awful threes for long stretches."

I wouldn't be opposed to restarting, especially if no one can beat the CPU. I really like my team, mostly Kevin Love and his inside/outside threat. He went on a tear in the first half vs staticz just now from downtown. But obviously beating the CPU and maybe getting a couple other people their own drafted teams would be good.

[quote name='Doomtime']We could potentially knock out this season in a month with the pace we've set so far. I used various slider sets earlier today, and the computer still performed way beyond what they should have.

Really sucks I can't change the difficulty. Would anyone be interested in restarting after season 1 and just using this as a test run? A lot of folks missed the draft and joined late, so there may be some interest. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

For the love of god yes. This team sucks. I made it by the 7th round and the CPU had drafted 3 PGs but no center...

I've simmer to the end on all CPU games. By halftime I'm down by at least 30. Obviously I suck, but half of the time Lamar Odom and Grant Hill are playing center lol

[quote name='dr0ppinL0adz']I suck. my team sucks. I am definitely down for a re-draft at the end of season 1. Hopefully by then i'll have the hang of these new controls[/QUOTE]

Same here. I didn't play anymore league games after losing to uber since I need practice. Every time I'd cut his 15 or so point lead down to 7 or 6, he'd go on a run and get that big advantage back.

[quote name='Matt Young']Same here. I didn't play anymore league games after losing to uber since I need practice. Every time I'd cut his 15 or so point lead down to 7 or 6, he'd go on a run and get that big advantage back.[/QUOTE]

New controls they changed about three things.

[quote name='dr0ppinL0adz']Adding Dirk to the trading block. Went 0-6 from 3pt range, then 1-5 my 2nd game. Even when I'm open, I can't sink em with him[/QUOTE]

I would love to have Dirk, let me know if anyone on my team looks appealing to you.

I would be open to re drafting as well. I will be avaliable tonight between 7-9 for games and Weekdays after 9pm. Weekends are flexible.

[quote name='snakemaster2389']so is this just a test league or are we sticking to this?[/QUOTE]

I assume/hope we'll see this one through. I'm already 8 games in, which I think is half the season. I figured the plan was to finish this season and then redraft for Year 2.

By the way, I have a few spots open in a fantasy hoops league that drafts tomorrow night. It's either 9 or 930 pm EST tomorrow. If you want in PM me your email.

edit: Also, I'll be around 7pm tonight if anyone wants to knock out a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see almost everyone on board for a redraft. Cru and I have been recruiting the past couple days and we are approaching a full league. I believe there are 8 teams open now, though I haven't updated the OP yet.

So let's see where we are in a few days. I will contact everyone again to reschedule.

In the mean time, continue to play your user games. Right now my goal is to fill out the league so we don't have to worry about CPU games.

bread's done
Back