CAGCAA - NCAA 09 Dynasty - 2009 Season - Week 19 Week Deadline: 6/7

I want to keep Miami since that is a scheduled game for A&M this season. You can give me whatever other team you want that fits in to the schedule. Thanks!

Frisky, I don't care if my games are random or whatever. Also I'm Georgia, if anyone wants to play me in pre-conference play I'm down. I've already issued a standing challenge to the internet legend Matt, to no avail though. I'd like to play Oklahoma or West Virginia if they are interested. I need to play some top teams this season.

I won't have the game until later today, but here are some usernames you can use to download rosters from the EA Locker.

Fairdale-Kings rosters - FAIRDALE KINGS
DT Linder's rosters - EArosters com
and Pasta Parade

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Watch out for that online roster sharing bug[/QUOTE]

Watch out for AIDS and other STDs!

Hey peeps just let me know when the invites have been sent out to join the dynasty. I picked up my copy at Toys R Us today with my fly down and no underpants...

[quote name='Flyersfan']Hows the game guys?[/QUOTE]

Pretty sweet. It looks like most Xbox 360 games, comes in a cool transparent type green case. Mine even came with an instruction book.

sorry I have red ring so I can't give any more comment on it than that

[quote name='slickkill77']Its fun. Basically imagine 08 with better animation, more fluidity and much better atmosphere[/QUOTE]

God I want to play this so bad

how do we join the league. Im about to pop the game in right now so you can message me on XBLA to let me know.

Also pastapadre has the full rosters in his EA Locker.

EatingMachine also has an edited set up already

It'll be up probably a little later tonight, so I'll let you know when it's up. I've got pastapadre's roster uploaded under my gamertag, so you can easily get it under mine if you're on my FL.

Edit: To anybody watching this thread, we're full, so please try posting in the sign-up thread I've posted earlier to drum up some interest in getting another dynasty started.

[quote name='DJSteel']i have earosters com roster..[/quote]

Yep, and this is apparently the best one so far. Pastapadre's and Fairdale Kings notably cause the game to crash/teams to disappear if you do your own edits. "EARosters com" is the one to get for now. Undoubtedly, there will be someone who makes them even more perfect, but being able to get that one on launch day was nice.

As for the game...I'm a bit of a purist, so theres a lot of issues for me in the gameplay. The computer offensive AI is disgustingly unbalanced. It seems that they can complete just about any type of slant pattern regardless of the defense and regardless of personnel. According to some guys on Operation Sports, some of the sliders are fucked up and in reverse. The game is screaming for a patch.

Outside of that, its definitely the best "next-gen" NCAA game to date. The EA Sports World integration (upload video highlights etc) is really sweet and Im finding it addictive. The tweaks to Dynasty I havent experienced in full yet, but if they patch the gameplay issues, it'll be damn good. For now though, I think the reviews giving it a 7 etc. are on the mark. Its got some real inconsistent gameplay issues right now that are beyond annoying.

Too bad my 360 is dead so I can't join you. Also I have to find a used copy as I refuse to buy any EA developed or published game new.

Hey guys, the dynasty is up now, so get on, accept your invites and get your redshirts, recruiting, and depth charts ready so we can start the season quickly.

I just sorted out your non-conference CAG schedules, so here they are:

Illinois - Georgia & Tennessee
Michigan State - LSU & USF
Ohio State - West Virginia & Miami
Tennessee - Clemson & Illinois
USF - Michigan State & Clemson
West Virginia - Ohio State & Georgia
Clemson - Tennessee & USF
Florida - Miami & Florida State
Florida State - LSU & Florida
Georgia - Illinois & West Virginia
LSU - Michigan State & Florida State
Miami - Florida & Ohio State

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Hey guys, the dynasty is up now, so get on, accept your invites and get your redshirts, recruiting, and depth charts ready so we can start the season quickly.[/QUOTE]

Hey I'll for sure be able to do that by tomorrow night, if that is acceptable cool, if not maybe I can work something else out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That's fine. Just get everything settled (recruits, redshirts, and depth charts) set up before Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Cool, that's definitely not a problem...can't wait to get started!

Athletes. Meaning they're versatile enough to play multiple positions at once, but aren't labeled under just one position. Like Ted Ginn Jr.'s ability to play WR, DB, and KR/PR.

Oh boy, ok I have a problem. My friends system just red ringed....GUH, however MS has shipped my console today. I'll either have it back on Saturday (if possible) or Monday (most likely)... I'd really like to be a part of this dynasty but I understand if you guys don't want to wait for me. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Also if anyone is interested I have a Pac 10/Big 12 dynasty I'm setting up, if anyone is interested check the 360 board, PLENTy of good teams still remain

[quote name='FrankySox']Oh boy, ok I have a problem. My friends system just red ringed....GUH, however MS has shipped my console today. I'll either have it back on Saturday (if possible) or Monday (most likely)... I'd really like to be a part of this dynasty but I understand if you guys don't want to wait for me. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Also if anyone is interested I have a Pac 10/Big 12 dynasty I'm setting up, if anyone is interested check the 360 board, PLENTy of good teams still remain[/quote]
That sucks to hear, but I don't think you'll be missing much. We're at the pre-season week right now, which I think everybody but you is ready to move on, so we can skip that and you should be able to get your Week 1 game in next week. How does that sound?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']That sucks to hear, but I don't think you'll be missing much. We're at the pre-season week right now, which I think everybody but you is ready to move on, so we can skip that and you should be able to get your Week 1 game in next week. How does that sound?[/QUOTE]

That would sound great, but don't I have to be able to get on and accept an invite?

I don't think so. I'll have to check for sure, but I think with the flexible invite system, you could just stay as waiting on the invite while we move on with the dynasty.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't think so. I'll have to check for sure, but I think with the flexible invite system, you could just stay as waiting on the invite while we move on with the dynasty.[/QUOTE]

SWEET, sounds great then.

I logged on earlier and it had me advance to the season. Then I did my recruiting and played my first game and none of it saved. Now when I go to the dynasty headquarters, it just shows all of the old pre-season stuff.

Did I do something wrong?

bread's done
Back