CAGcast #327: The E3 2013 Authentication Free, Digital Deluxe Edition

Good job to Wombat for showing his true colors and chastising Shipwreck for treating people who are begging like people. How dare he show compassion and inconvenience you by speaking to them. How can you be such a douche? I understand if you walk by someone and don't speak to them, but to see someone talk to a person, who is apparently in need, and then go out of your way to make a comment about how you disliked it really makes you a super douche. Stay classy Wombat.
I don't know where you live, but where I live, homeless people are not friendly folk just lookin' for some conversation. They are usually drugged up, or drunk & if you don't give them money can get quite stabby. I will always lean on the side of caution. Doesn't make me a douche, just a realist.

I don't know where you live, but where I live, homeless people are not friendly folk just lookin' for some conversation. They are usually drugged up, or drunk & if you don't give them money can get quite stabby. I will always lean on the side of caution. Doesn't make me a douche, just a realist.
Or they follow you your whole trip bothering you and get aggressive when you say no.

Also, giving them anything makes more people show up and ask for money.

I'm with you there. No to mention a lot of them are mentally unstable and require drugs to make them normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the Miami area and I have to agree. I was approached by one at a gas station late at night and after I brushed him off, he started getting loud, threatening me. I ended up having to leave and go to another station. Just the way things are in some places.

Another random observation, I've been much more active on the boards ever since the update. I guess that goes to show that the improvements were successful in enticing people to spend more time here.

You three can give the Kinect 2.0 a wait-and-see attitude, and I'm no X1 hater, but that thing is like the fucking Predator.  It can see me in multiple energy wavelengths, detect my heartbeat and look at my facial expressions to tell if I'm a threat or not.  Am I going to have to cover myself in mud so that it leaves me alone?  :)

You three can give the Kinect 2.0 a wait-and-see attitude, and I'm no X1 hater, but that thing is like the fucking Predator. It can see me in multiple energy wavelengths, detect my heartbeat and look at my facial expressions to tell if I'm a threat or not. Am I going to have to cover myself in mud so that it leaves me alone?
If the xbox one could be used as some sort of home security system... I'd pick one up day one.

Please re-read my comment. I don't believe that I said that walking by without speaking to them makes you a douche - it is that you chastise Shipwreck for speaking to someone. I missed the part of the show where you said that you were scared that you or he would get stabbed? Sounded a lot more like you were just tired of him wasting your time. Am I wrong?

You three can give the Kinect 2.0 a wait-and-see attitude, and I'm no X1 hater, but that thing is like the fucking Predator. It can see me in multiple energy wavelengths, detect my heartbeat and look at my facial expressions to tell if I'm a threat or not. Am I going to have to cover myself in mud so that it leaves me alone? :)
God damnit. Now i want to see this implemented in a Predator game...

bread's done
Back