CAGs May Pick up List "What my cheapass bought"

[quote name='JJSP']:wii: We Ski - $29.99 (Blockbuster)
:wii: Wii Fit - $89.99 (Game Crazy)

Actual cash out of pocket = $16.08

Thank you, Target Clearance.[/QUOTE]

Almost $130 dollars (w/ tax) worth of BB stuff for $16.08...no way.
You would have had to buy 3 games for about $5.xx and traded them in for $43.xx.
Only djkunai can do somethng like this. :)

:ps2:Raiden III---GS---$14.49 (Gutted but I really wanted this and can't find a sealed one)
:ps1:Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage---Bookman's---Free
:ps1:Spyro: Year Of The Dragon---Bookman's---Free
:ps2:Castelvania: Curse Of Darkness---Bookman's---Free

[quote name='unforeseen']Almost $130 dollars (w/ tax) worth of BB stuff for $16.08...no way.
You would have had to buy 3 games for about $5.xx and traded them in for $43.xx.
Only djkunai can do somethng like this. :)[/QUOTE]
Actually, I bought roughly $150 worth of clearance games at Target. Traded them to Blockbuster for ~$315 credit. I used $140 of that to buy a DS Lite, which I promptly sold on eBay for retail price. After PayPal fees and eBay fees, I wound up with $200 worth of Blockbuster credit and my original cash back minus roughly $16.

Can't beat free credit.

[quote name='JJSP']Actually, I bought roughly $150 worth of clearance games at Target. Traded them to Blockbuster for ~$315 credit. I used $140 of that to buy a DS Lite, which I promptly sold on eBay for retail price. After PayPal fees and eBay fees, I wound up with $200 worth of Blockbuster credit and my original cash back minus roughly $16.

Can't beat free credit.[/QUOTE]

-150 (cash)
+315 (credit)
-140 (credit)
+124 (cash)

= +175 (credit) and -16 (cash)

This sounds better:
Buy another DS Lite to get paid for buying (with credit of course) games at BB.

Pawn pickups this week:
pawn1.jpg

GH Dual Pack-$15
Fatal Frame-$11
Zelda CE-$10
Air Force Delta-free
KoF01/03 (no manual)-$3
FFVII (no manual)-$15
Wireless 360 controller w/ play N Charge kit (was sealed when it was bought)-$15
Monopoly 64 (not pictured)-$3

Flea Market finds:
fm1.jpg

Megaman X, SimCity, Friday the 13th, Bionic Commando, Pro Wrestling, Faxanadu, Dick Tracy, Castlevania 2, Mighty Final Fight, some other shit I forgot the names to-$10

fm2.jpg

Obscure (disc only)-$2
RE3 (Dreamcast, disc only)-$3
Kane & Lynch-$10
Jericho-$10
Ass Creed-$10

[quote name='SpitFire158']Nice find on the 360 games Sega[/quote]
Thanks. I'm trying to trade Jericho or Ass Creed for Lost: Via Domus if anyone has it for trade.

An Addendum to my list thus far this month:

Legend Of Kay(PS2)-$3.00

It was a Kmart front lane game with the extra UPC starting with 696 and was marked $14.99.

[quote name='VAD3R or Fro']Went to Circuit City to buy both God of Wars for :ps2:.

God of War - 19.99
God of War II - 9.99 (Memorial day special)[/quote]

went to CC today and they didn't have anymore GOW IIs in stock :whistle2:(

While at the 99 cent store I found these
DSC01571.jpg

The box says it can be used with Taiko Drum Master so I will try them out later.

I also picked up
DSC01549.jpg

to take advantage of the $10.00 at Circuit City and not game related but I found these at Target for 2.00 each
DSC01580.jpg

[quote name='Rathiain']
I bought dreamcast with 14 games for $63.00

And these I bought earlier at gamestop's b1g1 free sale[/quote]THERES A B1G1 FREE SALE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']THERES A B1G1 FREE SALE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??[/quote]

Correction: There was a B1G1 free sale earlier in the month... or was it near the end of April, not sure anymore.

bread's done
Back