CAGs Raise $46,659 for Child's Play - Raffle Winners Posted

My first time donating to this. Times are tough, but with all the money you guys have saved me over the years, I had to chip in! This is a great charity any way, and I'm really impressed by the level of support/donations from the CAG community.

I spent some time in Gainesville, FL when I was little and had surgery. I had never even heard of Child's Play until CAG, so I am going to donate $10, if I get to where I can do more I will.

Dropped in $75. Keeping an eye on it throughout the day so if last minute donations can crack the $60k, I'll be standing by vigilant.

There finally put mine in, should tip 40K now...not as much in years past, but still a good amount, let go people still today left

This is a great charity and I'm glad to see CAG helping the kids. Money was tight this year, but I'm in for $30.

Just wow - "58 - Tiesto Mix Pack for DJ Hero 2 (Zak71296)" as a prize? This was a free code from Coke Rewards and it honestly does not seem to be one worth someone's time to receive as a reward.

[quote name='Arakias']Just wow - "58 - Tiesto Mix Pack for DJ Hero 2 (Zak71296)" as a prize? This was a free code from Coke Rewards and it honestly does not seem to be one worth someone's time to receive as a reward.[/QUOTE]

Why even post, I mean really.

Put in my 2 cents (x alot more). $60K or bust

[quote name='shrike4242']Almost forgot to donate, since I know the timeframe is usually tied to Cheapy's timezone, so it may peter out sometime tomorrow during the day.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the counter says Ends in 10 hours from ~11AM EST, so about 9PM.

[quote name='shrike4242']Almost forgot to donate, since I know the timeframe is usually tied to Cheapy's timezone, so it may peter out sometime tomorrow during the day.[/QUOTE]

Looks like the counter says Ends in 10 hours from ~11AM EST, so about 9PM.

Nice to wake up and see another $1.5K in donations, up to $40.5K. Great job, CAGs, let's keep it going.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Put in my 2 cents (x alot more). $60K or bust

Looks like the counter says Ends in 10 hours from ~11AM EST, so about 9PM.[/QUOTE]Good info to know, I'll add it into the OP title.

Threw in another $50 to match my earlier donation.

Hope my wife doesn't kill me, because we're drowning in bills atm, but I could really use some good karma to start off 2011. Plus I just want to be part of the last-day surge of donations that I know CAGs will come through with.

[quote name='Danimal']Threw in another $50 to match my earlier donation.

Hope my wife doesn't kill me, because we're drowning in bills atm, but I could really use some good karma to start off 2011. Plus I just want to be part of the last-day surge of donations that I know CAGs will come through with.[/QUOTE] Nice one man! Maybe she'll give you special treats when you tell her its for a good cause ;)

Excellent, we're at $41K! Fantastic job, CAGs! :applause:

We're so close to beating last year's record, and this year's goal is a long way off though still in reach. I'm sure we can all do it, if we all pitch in.

Last edited by a moderator:
*Tosses in $15*

Great charity and great to see a site that's willing to give!

EDIT: Didn't see it in the OP, but was last year's total 45k?

EDIT: Dope, never mind..now I see it.

Dropped $50.00 on it right now, why not spread some joy around to the kids who need it.

NBA 2k11 can wait for the new year, and pay day was yesterday so why not.

Come on you greedy bastards, I know a lot of you punks have a backlog of tons of games which you may (probably) have overpaid (due to price drops) and flushed your money away on... so instead of buying that game you won't play until 2012... just donate another $10. Come on.

Awesome that we're over $42K. :applause: :applause:

We have a number of hours left, let's keep pushing until we get as close as we can to the goal.

Great of the CAGs that have donated, as well as those that donated again, to give up some money for a great charity.

$43K is the next target to hit, and let's see if we can get at least $45K before we're done. Hopefully even closer to the target goal, though everyone can help out.

My dog just donated!
servodec0320102.jpg

In for $5! Barely broke $20k this year so my checking account hasn't been this low since I started this job almost 5 years ago....so sorry its not much.

bread's done
Back