Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Vengeance DLC Coming July 2

I read that nuketown 2025 bonus map is for major retailers pretty much. I wanted to buy the game from microsoft store. I emailed them asking if you get the nuketown map but so far no reply. Im just wondering if i dont get the nuketown map, how long do you think it would take to be able to buy on the marketplace?

[quote name='The 7th Number']I read that nuketown 2025 bonus map is for major retailers pretty much. I wanted to buy the game from microsoft store. I emailed them asking if you get the nuketown map but so far no reply. Im just wondering if i dont get the nuketown map, how long do you think it would take to be able to buy on the marketplace?[/QUOTE]

6 to 8 months? :bouncy:

I think it's kinda shitty that they are segregating the multiplayer immediately with day 1 DLC maps.

I'm gonna be on vacation when Black Ops 2 comes out, I don't wanna preorder it just to have it sit around for two weeks before I actually play it.

[quote name='Butatoy2008']6 to 8 months? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Thats my fear, but getting it from microsoft store (after getting AC3 and using $10 coupon on blops2) vs another place would be like saving 24 dollars and no nuketown map vs getting nuketown map. Pretty sure the map wont cost 24 dollars on the marketplace, but how long will they hold it back. -_-

Just put in my pre-order for the Hardened edition so here's to hoping its better than the first one. I'm going to name my horse Sparky.

do any of you guys know if nuketown 2025 zombies will be available for download later and if you think the harden edition will be marked up for a crazy price if sold out in stores?

[quote name='AzGoat']do any of you guys know if nuketown 2025 zombies will be available for download later and if you think the harden edition will be marked up for a crazy price if sold out in stores?[/QUOTE]

yeah, but i think you have to wait long until its available on psn/xbox marketplace. (world at war map pack on black ops took 9 months.)

[quote name='Dr.Zoidberg']Ok, I'm being serious (not an ass) when I ask this, what is with the appeal of the zombies with COD? I have played half a dozen times with friends and it was ok but from reading on diff boards, people love the zombie portion. Don't get me wrong, I loved playing Left for Dead but playing zombies on COD almost seems boring compared to L4D since they are running after you. I know everyone doesn't like the same thing but to the fans, why do love zombie mode?[/QUOTE]
preference? some people like to play multiplayer. and some people like me, like to play zombies.

why do love zombie mode? its challenging! if you dont know what your doing? you wont survive long.

New trailer is up. maybe I'm just behind the times, but he only people I recognized in the flu were Robert Downey Jr and FPSRussia. Who are all the other people?

Sorry. Can't link to it from my phone, bit I'm sure you can find it.

[quote name='Ziv']New trailer is up. maybe I'm just behind the times, but he only people I recognized in the flu were Robert Downey Jr and FPSRussia. Who are all the other people?

Sorry. Can't link to it from my phone, bit I'm sure you can find it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I just saw the commercial too and Robert I saw and the only other person I THINK I knew was the Russian guy flying the drones, I think he is the Russian on YouTube who fires all those weapons.

Found info about people in it.

http://nerdreactor.com/2012/10/29/r...-a-fighter-jet-to-a-gun-fight-in-black-ops-2/

I guess I'm one of the few that loves BOTH the multiplayer and the Zombies mode. I have mostly folks on my friends list that play MP and just a couple that love to play Zombies. I love the team-work, communication and experimentation that goes along with Zombies mode.

[quote name='AzGoat']do any of you guys know if nuketown 2025 zombies will be available for download later and if you think the harden edition will be marked up for a crazy price if sold out in stores?[/QUOTE]

Late to reply, but according to Vondahaar's Twitter he said a week ago that as of right now the map isn't going to be DLC and they aren't any plans for it to be.

Second question... It is definitely possible, but I think the hardened should be fairly okay to find. If you have any Kmarts around check them out. That is where I got my two Hardened Editions last year.

[quote name='mvp828']Late to reply, but according to Vondahaar's Twitter he said a week ago that as of right now the map isn't going to be DLC and they aren't any plans for it to be.

Second question... It is definitely possible, but I think the hardened should be fairly okay to find. If you have any Kmarts around check them out. That is where I got my two Hardened Editions last year.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine them not EVER putting it out as DLC. They did with the throwback maps from last time, so I fully expect to see this as DLC. (This is me being hopeful.)

So it appears you didn't need to pre order the game to get nuke town 2025 as pictures online are showing a card packaged in with the game with a DLC code.

Nuketown is probably only going to be in the first few shipments like all of EA's "limited editions". Then they'll take it out.

[quote name='krashhole']I'm taking my son to Gamestop tonight. After Bestbuy screwed up yet another pre order, I'm done pre ordering with them.[/QUOTE]

Are you pre-ordering online or in-store? I've been pre-ordering online since the $20 GZU promo and all 3 times, no issues.

In-store. I called last week to check what all I had on pre-order. The lady went down the list and told me what I had. Black Ops 2 was one of them. So Saturday when I went to trade in some more games, I questioned my pre-orders again because I wanted to find out about the hardened edition. Black Ops 2 was nowhere to be found. The guy even pulled out the master list, and my name was not there. I told him I just spoke with a lady on the phone Wednesday, and she seen it there. I said just forget it and let me pre-order it again. He said I couldn't because the pre-orders were cut off about a week or so ago.

Between that, and waiting nearly 3 weeks for someone to come out and calibrate the TV we bought from them, not getting my Gamers Club welcome package that I have been waiting on since I signed up in January, it finally shows up on the 31st and the coupons expired on the third, was told they would be sending me a $50 gift card and it would be 7-10 days, and it's been almost 2 weeks now.....I think I'm done with Bestbuy at this point.

Well I paid off my Hardened Edition at Gamestop but gotta go back at 6pm to secure a "line ticket"... Supposedly at 6 they will pass out line passes that will secure you a spot in group A B C etc then you leave and come back.... At midnight checkout will be paid groups first and assured me it would be followed this time as last year they tried that and it went ghetto mob and they just did 1 long ass normal line....

Just under 2000 total pre-orders across all versions at this store. Last year I spent 1.5 hours in line arriving at 11:45pm.
I AM PUMPED. :) Have fun in line tonight people!

ALSO it's been confirmed multiple times but Zombies code is on a card inside all the first release shipments.

[quote name='$hady']Well I paid off my Hardened Edition at Gamestop but gotta go back at 6pm to secure a "line ticket"... Supposedly at 6 they will pass out line passes that will secure you a spot in group A B C etc then you leave and come back.... At midnight checkout will be paid groups first and assured me it would be followed this time as last year they tried that and it went ghetto mob and they just did 1 long ass normal line....

Just under 2000 total pre-orders across all versions at this store. Last year I spent 1.5 hours in line arriving at 11:45pm.
I AM PUMPED. :) Have fun in line tonight people!

ALSO it's been confirmed multiple times but Zombies code is on a card inside all the first release shipments.[/QUOTE]

They told me about the 6pm finalize the reciept thing as well..im hoping most people don't know about that and I can get in Group A and just show up like 5 minutes before midnight...otherwise i'll just go get it the next day.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']It's not that surprising, Black Ops 1 sold better than MW3 for a reason.[/QUOTE]

You mean MW2? MW3 has outsold Blackops slightly from both NPD and VGChartz numbers.

By slightly I mean a million or less for the same period of time, but it still outsold Black Ops 1.

[quote name='shotgunshine']They told me about the 6pm finalize the reciept thing as well..im hoping most people don't know about that and I can get in Group A and just show up like 5 minutes before midnight...otherwise i'll just go get it the next day.[/QUOTE]

You speak the gospel, that's my plan. I'm gonna head up there at about 5:30 and if no line i'll just play the Wii U.

Saw this for those zombie fans who missed the Hardened or maybe are buying the hardened for the Nuketown Zombies DLC:
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/12/nuketown-zombies-included-in-season-pass-in-december/
Activision has just announced that the Nuketown Zombies map will be made available as a piece of bonus content for the Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Season Pass in December.
Fans who purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops II DLC Season Pass not only get all four epic DLC Map Packs** for the discounted suggested retail price of $49.99*, but they also get access to the Nuketown Zombies bonus map – available for Xbox 360 first in December with other platforms to follow, plus an exclusive in-game calling card.
For those picking up the CE version of Black Ops II, the Nuketown Zombies map will be available exclusively starting tomorrow, before it becomes available for Season Pass holders in December.
SOURCE: Activision PR

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You mean MW2? MW3 has outsold Blackops slightly from both NPD and VGChartz numbers.

By slightly I mean a million or less for the same period of time, but it still outsold Black Ops 1.[/QUOTE]

I guess I hadn't checked the numbers recently, last I checked Blops had sold more.

[quote name='krashhole']Doesn't matter how many copies of MW3 were sold because IMO, Black Ops was better hands down.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, MW3 MP was such trash. It didnt even feel like a real COD game, more like some other brand trying to be COD. Blops was on of my favorite COD mp games of all time. A lot of the maps were nice and the game was just overall fun. Blops > MW3 all the way. Cant wait to get my hands on Blops 2. Im a little scared about the future combat stuff, but if its like Blops 1 then it should be fun.

I am hoping that they can fix lag in BO2. I really liked MW3, but the lag just seemed to get worse, particularly as the userbase split up due to DLC.

Yeah, the lag did get bothersome. But MW3 suffered from it as well. If any of you guys need someone to play with, send me a friend request. Just say that you are from CAG that way I know it's just not some fuddy duddy lol

[quote name='$hady']You speak the gospel, that's my plan. I'm gonna head up there at about 5:30 and if no line i'll just play the Wii U.

Saw this for those zombie fans who missed the Hardened or maybe are buying the hardened for the Nuketown Zombies DLC:
http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/11/12/nuketown-zombies-included-in-season-pass-in-december/[/QUOTE]

How was it at your Gamestop? I drove by and there were already like 80 people...I just kept driving..i'll pick it up tomorrow.

Lol just popped in to check the thread. I drove by at 5:15 and was a line so I swung on in and was #13 who actually paid, alot of tag alongs.. They closed the store to general sales and snaked us throughout the store at about 5:50. First group supposed to be gathered and let in the store at 11:45 to line up. Oh yea and when I was leaving at about 6:05 there was already a line out the door and starting down the sidewalk with probably 40+ people in the store.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dennisb407']About 15 people camping out at a GS near the job at 9am this morning. SMH[/QUOTE]

That's just insane. :lol:

I bet it's not 33 degrees there though haha I was cold waiting in line for 45 minutes at 6. Reminded me of camping for a 360 freezing cold and it sleeting on and off all night.

Streaming ZOMBIES http://www.twitch.tv/slasherjpc

[quote name='$hady']That's just insane. :lol:

I bet it's not 33 degrees there though haha I was cold waiting in line for 45 minutes at 6. Reminded me of camping for a 360 freezing cold and it sleeting on and off all night.[/QUOTE]
lol naw...bout mid 70s. I just looked at 'em. Its not like GS is giving away trips to Europe if you line up 15hrs early haha

bread's done
Back