[Canada] Blockbuster Video: Free Coupon Pack with purchase of... wait a second

well either they take their chances to move the rental and try to get more customers or they can let the things collect dust on the shelves who honestly goes to blockbuster to rent games well a whole bunch now right :p rentals probably werent great so trying to give incentives here well until it gets too popular

Just thought I'd give people heads up. The codes do not seem to be unique and are not unique. It says the code is valid on first redemption only, so it would appear to not work using the coupon twice. Meanwhile, it does save time if multiple people can use the code. Anyways, if that is possible, don't bother signing up multiple times, as you can print out the same coupon multiple times.

they just void the coupon you give them, go home print another one its fair game again.

got warioware smooth moves for 16.xx after the 25% off coup

i used 3 of the 25% off a used game coupons today...then preordered ghostbusters at eb.

i also used the $5 off a blu-ray movie and got se7en for $10. not bad, especially considering all 4 things i purchased were via credit.

Care to share which titles qualified? The best I've seen after a quick check were some $19.99 games which isn't a huge savings.

[quote name='TripleQ']Care to share which titles qualified? The best I've seen after a quick check were some $19.99 games which isn't a huge savings.[/quote]

qualified for the trade 3 at eb? i bought army of two and battlefield: bc for 360. they were 14.99 each before the 25% off. i also got mercenaries 2 which was marked at 14.99 (though it was 24.99 at all of the other stores i went to). saved a little over $11 on those 3 total, and as i said it was on credit. all said and done, under $40 for a new preorder. i miss the days when it would only cost $15-25, but this isn't bad.

if you mean which titles qualified for the 25% off, i think it's any game at bbv that you can use the code on, but the three i used are listed above.

also, i should note that i during one transaction i was able to use 2 of the 25% off coupons and a $5 off blu ray coupon. i'm not sure if i could've used more, or if it was just the manager being nice, but it's worth a shot.

I was asking which titles qualified for the T3.. thanks. Mercs 2 was $19.99 at my BBV, I'll have to check some more stores again. $40 isn't bad these days especially if you put it towards a $69.99 title... but yeah I miss the old days too.

Haha the old days... you make it sound like we're old men and women sitting around telling our grandkids when games used to be 2D. :D

What I miss are the Trade-6 for a DS Lite deals. Maybe they'll have a Trade-9 for a DSi. One can hope.

were the old days a few months ago? lol the reflection of time just not the same anymore used to be good old days meant like 10 years ago or more somthing like that

[quote name='lowlowgoodprice']were the old days a few months ago? lol the reflection of time just not the same anymore used to be good old days meant like 10 years ago or more somthing like that[/quote]

Julyish of last year.

[quote name='RavenousBear']Do you need a Blockbuster card to purchase used games from them?[/quote]

No.

[quote name='neksus']lol
I'm thinking the same thing
Since I joined we've pretty much been neck and neck with gamerscore :razz:[/quote]
If you're talking to me: :) :)

Yeah. I've been around ~300 ahead of you pretty consistently, which means you don't get to play as much as you'd like either. That or you're just not as slightly OCD as I am. I dunno why but I don't like not completing games :(
For what it's worth, you've also played way more games than I have - on the 360 at least.

thanks for the heads up op and thanks neksus for posting the coupons as blockbuster never emailed them to me after i filled out the form

[quote name='TripleQ']Speaking of old days.... whatever happened to the regular rogers 2/40 (or better yet, 2/30).. *wistful sigh*[/quote]

IIRC, the last 2/30 was Boxing Day 07, so that's probably never coming back. 2/40 might be back during Easter. Hopefully they do the 2/40+free $9.99 game promo.

[quote name='gamer602']That idiot has reposted the thread three times now and now has it in the BBV minimum trade in $10 credit thread!!![/QUOTE]

I hate that guy on rfd he should be banned.

Awesome deal thanks.

Just outta curiosity, how much does blockbuster sell the points cards for?

Edit: Nm, just called them $19.99 for 1400 and $39.99 for the 2800

Last edited by a moderator:
25 bucks for Wii point cards, iirc.

Price should be similar for XBL Marketplace cards.

And I hear Bigfoot bought the last PSN card in all of Canada.

Bully is a steal for $9.99
I just beat it last week and it was such a fun game, one of the most fun games i have played in a while, definitely recommended!

Yeah I didn't post the accessory one because I was like "pfft" but the points card is pretty sweet!

If I could find Bully for $10 I'd def pick it up!

[quote name='neksus']Yeah I didn't post the accessory one because I was like "pfft" but the points card is pretty sweet!

If I could find Bully for $10 I'd def pick it up![/quote]

Can you please post it??
I wanna print that one too!

Thanks OP, neksus

Was at BBV this morning. Popped down two of these 25% off PPG coupon. I was surprised by the reaction of the MOD who was at the cash. "Oh good!" she said, "I was wondering if [BBV HQ] was going to do something like this. I have a huge stack of PPG games, I can't get rid of them fast enough." I was like, 'oh..? Let me help.' :D:D:applause:

Used the two 25% off coupons. Got games for 14.99 after discount that were eligible for T3G1F at EB. Cost me something like $50. Which of course was more like $15-20 in actual cost to me as I paid for it using $50 of store credit accumulated this week during the BBV TIV $10 minimum. (buying

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the post going to use the one to get 5 off a xbox points card, 5 off bluray and the gamer membership thing to rent resident evil 5 for a month...

Anyone know if you can use these coupons more than once? (i.e. at another BBV location?) Or does it tie to your account and show you've used it once already? Tx.

[quote name='neksus']Accounts at different stores aren't linked.
But keep it on the dl :)[/quote]
Thanks neksus. I will try it later and post back. I'm picking up a PPG for myself to keep and play (downloaded the demo of Civ. Revolution last night and love it, so I want it). If the cops come for me, please print copies of the 'get out of jail free' coupon for me. ;)

bread's done
Back