[CANADA] FS 20-25 bucks off ANYTHING! (DEAD)

ikariwarriors

CAGiversary!
This deal is dead now. Sorry to all those who missed out

hey folks, please forgive me if this has already been posted, but i'm very excited by what appears to be an error with Futureshop online. we have done this several times already and it has WORKED:

1. add a blank Verbatim Blur-Ray BD-R to your cart ($22.99) or a blank Verbatim Blu-ray BD-ER to your cart ($27.99)

2. add WHATEVER else you want to your cart

3. the cart will automatically give you a $50 discount on your total

*** the rules for this deal also say they will give you a $50 gift card IN STORE, but we had to argue with a manager for a half hour and were not allowed to use this deal, so it's serious YMMV in actual stores. thankfully, the internet doesn't seem to care ***

we were able to get Xbox Live 2800 pt cards for just over 20 bucks. godspeed before this is corrected and ended.

EDIT: this does indeed appear to be an error, since buying any Blu-Ray PLAYER is supposed to give you the $50 credit. HOWEVER, it does say "with the purchase of this Product" on the page of the disc alone, so it might still work.

EDIT 2: my girlfriend just came back home with a $50 gift card, so i suppose some stores are actually letting that slide, haha

Why the heck is Army of Two out of stock for shipping? It was released yesterday, so you would think the warehouse would have it if their stores do.

In the end, I had one of my five orders cancelled. Still an amazing deal.

Final haul:

DDR Universe - $2
Zack & Wiki - $5
Super Mario Galaxy - $20
Call of Duty 4 - $28
+ 2 BD-R discs

Anybody return Blu-rays yet? I've been waiting for a bit till they forget about this mixup, seeing as we have a month to get them back ;)

[quote name='ragnar14']Anybody return Blu-rays yet? I've been waiting for a bit till they forget about this mixup, seeing as we have a month to get them back ;)[/quote]

I've had success returning all my blu-ray discs. I managed to snag 3 things and the disc was $8 each time so saved an additional $24. :bouncy:

[quote name='maigoyume']i only paid about $4 for mine, it even says it on the receipt, no sense returning it for so little back[/quote]
Well prices varied depending on the value of what you got with them. One I got was $12 plus tax. Maybe I could get a bit more on eBay for it, but that would take some work on my part ;)

[quote name='ragnar14']Well prices varied depending on the value of what you got with them. One I got was $12 plus tax. Maybe I could get a bit more on eBay for it, but that would take some work on my part ;)[/QUOTE]
I only got $5 on eBay for mine, possibly because I'm an eBay n00b. Still, not really worth it, nobody wants these discs yet.

Anitec.ca is selling the Verbatim BD-R for $3.95 in their new sale. I guess I'll hold on to mine for the future.

bread's done
Back