[Canada] Rogers Plus: 2 for $40 from December 19th to January 31st (dead)

I was able to grab these for the PS3:

Fallout 3
Resistance 2
Pure
Bourne Supremacy
End War
Ferrari Challenge
Tomb Raider
Wall E (which I returned and picked up a new BO Paradise for $19.95)

A friend of mine scored:
COD WOW
NHL 09
NBA 09
and some Wii game...

If you can find a Rogers that has a manager who is cool with "PVing" stuff you can essentially get what you want provided they have multiple copies

Another Rogers was going out of business and they dropped all the prices and offered buy one get one free..

I know the games are crap but my Son was happy.... I picked up:

The Bigs
NFL Tour
Pirates of the Caribbean
Ratatouille

all 4 games cost me $20...

So far Rogers has been the best place for me to find deals!!

Cheers..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should have mentioned that was over a 2 week period..and 3 different Rogers...as I said the one by me (Pickering Ont) had a pretty easy going Manager who was lenient with Pving stuff..the other Rogers were a little more strict in what they would let go...I really wanted Grid and SW Force Unleashed...but no dice...

I can say the opposite is true for the lower mainland, went past 2 stores today and both still had the 2/$40 w/ a free 9.99 game

Check the fine print, though. Some Rogers near me had the signs up, but the fine print said that it ended Jan 31st. Who knows what they'd do if you pointed to the sign.

Of course, all the Rogers near me have been picked clean, and all the games left over are Bullet Witch for $14.99.

As far as I know the deal ended January 31st...if you check the website its no longer listed under promotions...

bread's done
Back