Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

It wouldn't even matter if I accidentally blasted off too soon -- Just so long as I blast off.

I mean, I don't normally have that problem, but I've never mated outside of my own fame. It might be too much for my brain to handle.

I've mated outside of my own appearance league, and I timed just fine... but I'd be kind of concerned about the proverbial "journey", with Lady GaGa, lasting a mere 2 minutes. But, like I said, as long as no rubber is involved, the primal portion of my highly developed brain will be soothed.

[quote name='manthing']fuck you too RvB[/QUOTE]

So much anger for the Vikings and Childress. Your hatred for them is the only thing I see you post about.

Tell us about the time that you saw The Internet Radio Revolution skipping through the food aisles at Target with a 12 pack of Canada Dry Canadian ginger ale in each hand, RedvsBlue.

Well it's a shame my two favorite teams (Baltimore and Dallas) are out, but hopefully the conference championship games will be better games.

fucking John Calipari sticking his brown-nosing ass into this Haiti Relief Drive and hawking UK t-shirts to get people to donate. fucking douchebag.

Hopefully they get a shit ton of cash though. They need to get that shit down there instantly though.

~~~

Also if that fucking asshat of a quarterback for that team that plays at the H cubed Metrodome wins the Lombardi Trophy, I might break something.

[quote name='Rocko']I'm glad the Vikings beat the Cowboys, and here's hoping the Vikings get beat next week.[/QUOTE]

I'd be okay with any of the current 3 teams in the conf. championships winning the superbowl. I'd have to draw the line there though -- here's hoping the charges screw up the game against the jets. :D

Edit: C'mon, flowery. You should love Favre. He was great for the packers for like 14 seasons. :lol:

I will always look back fondly on the past, but the past is the past. It will never excuse his fucking selfish douchbaggery of a personality.

[quote name='flowery']I will always look back fondly on the past, but the past is the past. It will never excuse his fucking selfish douchbaggery of a personality.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, the Packers front office had NOTHING to do with him getting shipped around. The man just wants to play the game. And he's still good enough to do so. It would serve all the cheeseheads right if the vikings get Favre and he leads them to a superbowl win. (It'd be even more righteous if it was somehow against the Jets...)

[quote name='Rocko']I'm glad the Vikings beat the Cowboys, and here's hoping the Vikings get beat next week.[/QUOTE]Yup. Thanks for beating the cowboys Farve now fuck OFF!

To get all of the stars in Spec Ops do you just have to do the objective? Is there a time limit for all of them? For instance, a buddy and me had it on veteran and did it all but we didn't get the 3 stars unlocked.

[quote name='munch']To get all of the stars in Spec Ops do you just have to do the objective? Is there a time limit for all of them? For instance, a buddy and me had it on veteran and did it all but we didn't get the 3 stars unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, certain missions have time limits to get the 3 stars. Going over the time limit won't fail the mission, but to get all 3 stars you need to do it quicker.

[quote name='munch']To get all of the stars in Spec Ops do you just have to do the objective? Is there a time limit for all of them? For instance, a buddy and me had it on veteran and did it all but we didn't get the 3 stars unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Depends on the mission. Some missions you can take forever and just go at your own pace, even though there's a target time... but other missions have time limits... sort of like the very first mission with the training course -- you need to meet the reqs and do it in under a certain time to get 3 stars. All the races are time dependent... there's a few more too... like the one with the breach in the prison.

I am horribly addicted to My World My Way.
I hate leveling so much that this game makes it so I can gimp the mobs so bad I don't need to level.

[quote name='munch']Like this one: http://www.modernwarfare247.com/special-ops/the-pit

It clearly says there's a time limit.

Then there's this one: http://www.modernwarfare247.com/special-ops/o-cristo-redentor

That just says get through it. Do I have to beat the estimated time to get the 3 stars? My friend and I went through all of the latter without killing any civilians on veteran and we didn't get the stars.[/QUOTE]

There's no time limit on that. If you're both on Veteran and you kill all enemies and are under the req. for civilian casualties, you should get the stars.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is that the prequel to Dances with Smurfs?[/QUOTE]
It's the cinematic equivalent of Cameron's juvenilia, it has a lot of the visual and SE elements of Aliens and Terminator (but much more painful to watch).

[quote name='Maklershed']WTF is up with Fox's line up tonight .. where are the Simpsons, Family Guy, Cleveland, American Dad?!!

Anger rising.[/QUOTE]
Premiere of 24 and some new show that probably won't last more than a season.

I don't know if it's because of the paintballing yesterday, the show, or the sex, but I am unbelievably sore today. It's fucking agonizing to move.

Laid down at like 3 for a quick nap and now it's past 6. fuck.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Dude you should fuck her to Trapt.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Dude I'm pretty sure having to listen to Headstrong during coitus would render me incapable of orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back