Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit, I just looked at xbox.com. I guess you sent me a message right after I got off. Want to play, then, or do you want to take a break?

that was fucking awful

In better media news, I just watched Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang again after a lapse of a couple years. Damn, that's a phenomenal movie.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']That has to be the worst intro for a song I've ever heard.[/QUOTE]

That intro isn't on the album, the uploader did that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']That intro isn't on the album, the uploader did that.[/QUOTE]

I noticed it was on another song on youtube by that and and said "what the fuck? are these the same song with different titles? what the hell? i'm on drugs..."

I miss moxioooo

let us all do the moxio dance in remembrance.

TFN, that sounds like an awesome offer, but since I am living with my 'rents again I have a curfew. >>

[quote name='JJSP']I imagine Puma getting kicked in a pit would be pretty close to that baby getting booted by the breakdancer.[/QUOTE]

Roughly the same thing.

I saw him on Steam and IMed him a month or two back. Found out his brother was using the account and he said he didnt know anything about why he doesnt go to CAG anymore. I think he's still mad that Brak and co. kicked him out of the Marten sweepstakes.

I'm loving the Kindle app right now. Downloaded some classic books for free and probably gonna buy the Zombie Survival Guide for $9.

[quote name='TheRock88']I saw him on Steam and IMed him a month or two back. Found out his brother was using the account and he said he didnt know anything about why he doesnt go to CAG anymore. I think he's still mad that Brak and co. kicked him out of the Marten sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I have messaged him several times and it was always his brother online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back