Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if I'm going to see Avatar it better be today I guess. All the theaters in my area except for one are down to a single showign a day.

The only theater with an afternoon showing is the shittiest theater in the area.

[quote name='Maklershed']Happy Birfday Linkin[/QUOTE]

Thank you kindly. Happy birthday to you too my friend ;)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Yea, I still haven't managed one.[/QUOTE]

I still haven't seen one, well in my games.

I've been nuked, and on the nuking team a couple of times.

Happy Birthday.

Imma' gonna' go try one more time, I think I will switch to AC 130.

My grandma just bought a new tv for our living room. I showed her all the HD channels we get and she said, "I'll just stick with the normal ones." :lol: I love my g-ma.

I made the ginger beer. Now I have to wait until Monday to try it. It was a bit more work than I thought, so i hope it's worth it.

Looked at apartments today. My gf and I are thinking of moving in with my old roommate from college and his gf.

If it all works out, we're looking at 450/person for everything and it's in a great location :bouncy:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']:applause:

Imma' gonna' go and try for a nuke again. Unfortunately for me, 21 is the magic number that my kill-streaks cannot exceed.[/QUOTE]I got my first double nuke yesterday. :cool:

Don't worry about it too much, it's largely luck that you don't get fucked over by a team hiding in buildings or by cold blooded or by someone smart with a Javelin or by the chopper gunner itself flying in some really stupid path where all the enemies are obscured. The hard part is done if you're consistently getting chopper gunners. The AC130 is pretty badass when you get it out of a care package but it doesn't last long enough to use it for a nuke, IMO.

I've really taken a liking to the care package. I'm going to use it until I get the challenges for it (I think I'm almost done) and then I guess I'll switch back to missile/harrier/chopper gunner.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I've been nuked, and on the nuking team a couple of times.

Happy Birthday.

Imma' gonna' go try one more time, I think I will switch to AC 130.[/QUOTE]

I only play TD. I tried Demolition 2x and Capture The Flag once...I just couldn't get into it. I got a x10 killstreak yesterday without any help from the killstreaks...I just wish I would have had my killstreaks turned off to get the mario-like emblem.

[quote name='lordwow']Obama is coming to my campus tomorrow. I hope that doesn't mean any more work for me.[/QUOTE]

When Obama came to ODU it was a huge, two day affair. Traffic was basically stopped for the entire two days and students were selling tickets to the convention, even though all the tickets were free.
====================================
Anyone know the address to chika's cooking page? I was going to browse it for something to cook tonight.

[quote name='Eviltude']When Obama came to ODU it was a huge, two day affair. Traffic was basically stopped for the entire two days and students were selling tickets to the convention, even though all the tickets were free.
[/QUOTE]

It's going to be interesting to see how this works out. My apartment looks directly into the gym where he's speaking. Wonder if I'll get a little visit from the SS!

[quote name='tiredfornow']why did you eat 27 pancakes today, darthbudge?[/QUOTE]

I didn't eat 27 pancakes today. I ate 8 1/2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of Ham, 2 breakfast sausage links, 2 strips of bacon and some hashbrowns. I also ate it because I was starving and it was delicious. :cool:

Hey MusicNotes, why don't you ever go to these SFIV tournaments in your area? gootecks and coin-op tv just hosted a really good tournament. Valle beat Shizza (never heard of him till today) in the finals. Top four players got one of those SSFIV TES sticks, too. I'd like to see one in person, or perhaps play, but the only thing we have down here is a LAN center that doesn't let you bring in your own controllers. Who plays for money on a broken 360 controller? #-o

EDIT: That's a fuckload of food, darthpudge.

Paintball today was quite easily the most fun I have ever had. I've found my new hobby.

After not eating lunch and spending an entire day on the field, I went to mickey d's and had a mc gangbang, medium fry, an apple pie, and two large diet cokes. I am still fuckin' ravenous.

Where was this tourney, TFN?

I'd probably watch. The competition here is super serious about tourneys. I don't think I'd last that long unless it was the console version of sf4.

[quote name='JolietJake']Hey wow, have you looked at star trek online any?[/QUOTE]

Ya I was in the closed Beta starting in October. I thought it was not very good.

Well, if you want to play now, I just stopped.

I didn't realize I'd be watching Bayonetta more than playing it. Why not just make a movie?

Not to mention that apparently to fully complete each stage you need to backtrack after each fight and destroy everything to find every fight? So the game has barely any action anyway, and to get to the fights you need to suffer through the overworld some more? Grade A design, here.

Because the videos looked great, the demo was really fun, and I like the genre? The same reason you'd buy any other new, original game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back