Ceci n'est pas une OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed you guys haven't run at least one person out of the OTT since I was gone.

Please try harder next time.

Carry on.

:beer:

So short of Wolve being bounced (which is sad, considering he piqued my interest in all things :cool:), nothing has really changed.

Hrm.

Not sure what to think of that.

And that is why they invented beer, thank god.

[quote name='marten']So short of Wolve being bounced (which is sad, considering he piqued my interest in all things :cool:), nothing has really changed.

Hrm.

Not sure what to think of that.

And that is why they invented beer, thank god.[/QUOTE]

Why should anything change? Don't fix what isn't broken, that's what my grandpappy used to say.

Thus far, the prologue and first chapter of Bayonetta leave me really confused as to what's going on and how the game works.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6733836&postcount=30

A lot of people complain about the Wii's graphics. Their loss.

You're not forced to use motion controls in every game though. The developers often give you a choice. Same as the DS where some games use the stylus and others don't.

While it can't outperform a M/KB, I thought the Wiimote was much better as far as shooters go. Analog sticks make console FPS's a joke. There's no precision and auto-aiming takes all the skill from the games. The Wiimote is more like a lightgun for the genre and that works well enough.

I would love to see what he would say when trying to play a game like CoD online with a wiimote/nunchuk. #-o

[quote name='Brak']Someone buy this:

19446_251527943665_734038665_3393924_2948211_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Neat. It has a Jamie Hewlett vibe to it.

[quote name='crystalklear64']did you become openly gay yet puma?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

A small price to pay for excellence. I'm going to go ahead and admit to the fact that I actually enjoy the updates because it gives me time to get a drink and a snack before I start gaming.

Just scroll over the movie/show and it will say the year and HD (if it is hd) on the bottom of the info card. Look at 30 Rock or The Office to see an example.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just scroll over the movie/show and it will say the year and HD (if it is hd) on the bottom of the info card. Look at 30 Rock or The Office to see an example.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mak

Edit: Does it update automatically after upgrading to Blu or does it take time?

[quote name='munch']Just because it's on Blu doesn't mean it'll be in HD on Netflix.[/QUOTE]

I just assumed HD content was based on Blu upgrade.

[quote name='Maklershed']@craven - you don't need the blu-ray upgrade to see stuff in HD over instant streaming[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

[quote name='munch']I'm making ginger beer today. I hope the recipe is tastes good.[/QUOTE]
:applause:

Imma' gonna' go and try for a nuke again. Unfortunately for me, 21 is the magic number that my kill-streaks cannot exceed.

[quote name='munch']I'm making ginger beer today. I hope the recipe is tastes good.[/QUOTE]

Send me some. There are no World Markets up here, and $6 for a 4pack is too much.

Why do they always include a few good songs from artists in RB, then a few crappy ones? Only a couple of those tom petty songs are worth buying. Is it because the bigger hits cost more for them to license?

I bought some ginger beer once from some place, it fucking burned my throat. I even like ginger, but that had way too much in it. Stuff like that shouldn't burn like cheap liquor.

Obama is leaving his house again? Oh man, the republicans are going to have a field day with this! He should be at home, sitting in a chair, clenching his face to try and reverse the economy while at the same time, saving and conquering Haiti.

He's campaigning for the Democratic candidate who's running for Ted Kennedy's old seat... because she's terrible and even in a ridiculously liberal state like MA, she's even in the polls with a fairly unknown Republican.

[quote name='JolietJake']Didn't you hear, the Haitians are devil worshipers, they brought it on themselves.[/QUOTE]

Did you just shit on Haitians, you racist fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back