Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

I'm beginning to think that Shot3 is the only necessary text. Dunno though, haven't tried it before the other two. =P

Has anyone won yet? Or has the first drawing not occured?

Also, not sure if I've posted in this topic yet, so, thanks OP!

[quote name='KJHall']I'm beginning to think that Shot3 is the only necessary text. Dunno though, haven't tried it before the other two. =P

Has anyone won yet? Or has the first drawing not occured?

Also, not sure if I've posted in this topic yet, so, thanks OP![/QUOTE]
I have the same feeling. I edited the OP to reflect this.

Also I have not won anything yet. I wonder if someone can find the rules somewhere so we can see the specifics of the contest.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']thanks for this. the first link didnt provide much detail. the second link wanted to attack my computer according to firefox[/QUOTE]

Yea, Chrome gave me a warning on both pages. Oh well, I have unlimited texting so I'll keep sending each day. Hopefully someone will win soon.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']thanks for this. the first link didnt provide much detail. the second link wanted to attack my computer according to firefox[/QUOTE]

My virus software detcted the same as well.

I keep seeing ads for 74139 in Tiger Woods, too. You'd think with all this promotion they'd actually, you know, follow through.

been entering everyday, hope I can win (and hopefully as much as I did in the last contest xD). :D Thanks

Been entering daily (SHOT3), tried this morning and they replied with "Spalding: Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes" then the bit about texting STOP and whatnot. Haven't gotten any other texts from them--aside from the "U sunk ur shot and are entered 2 win 800 MS pts" ones.

I... won? Maybe? Hell, I dunno. Anyone else get that from them today?

[quote name='Zaniel']Been entering daily (SHOT3), tried this morning and they replied with "Spalding: Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes" then the bit about texting STOP and whatnot. Haven't gotten any other texts from them--aside from the "U sunk ur shot and are entered 2 win 800 MS pts" ones.

I... won? Maybe? Hell, I dunno. Anyone else get that from them today?[/QUOTE]
Sweet hopefully someone wins this one. I tried today and got the old message again.

[quote name='Zaniel']Been entering daily (SHOT3), tried this morning and they replied with "Spalding: Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes" then the bit about texting STOP and whatnot. Haven't gotten any other texts from them--aside from the "U sunk ur shot and are entered 2 win 800 MS pts" ones.

Got this exact message as well.

[quote name='neverletthem']Got this exact message as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here. ?? So IDK i guess we just wait for points codes now??

Hm... I just re read the texts I've gotten the last two days, and apparently they match the winner message other people have been getting. That'd be pretty weak if we don't end up with the points...

i just verified that the msg Zaniel posted is the one saying u won. funny they don't notify us that we won, unless we txt them to get that msg back. so now we wait for the codes.

i got this message right now as well. i guess we'll be getting our codes on tuesday?

I just got a message "Spalding: U missed ur shot. Keep playing for new code and chance 2 win. Txt STOP.." ect. I guess it is working but oh well, good luck to the rest of you :(

[quote name='Envel']I just got a message "Spalding: U missed ur shot. Keep playing for new code and chance 2 win. Txt STOP.." ect. I guess it is working but oh well, good luck to the rest of you :([/QUOTE]
I just got this message as well I guess it means we did not win.:cry:

[quote name='Envel']I just got a message "Spalding: U missed ur shot. Keep playing for new code and chance 2 win. Txt STOP.." ect. I guess it is working but oh well, good luck to the rest of you :([/QUOTE]

I got that message as well, although if I send SHOT3 I get the "Sorry, you already sunk your shot and won" message. Odd, really.

Received the same message

[quote name='Envel']I just got a message "Spalding: U missed ur shot. Keep playing for new code and chance 2 win. Txt STOP.." ect. I guess it is working but oh well, good luck to the rest of you :([/QUOTE]Same here, didn't txt in anything, random txt received at 2pm central, exactly. Says 'U missed'.

EDIT: I immediately txt'd in SHOT3 and got the standard 'U sunk' message.

this contest is confusing. only some people got this message recently: "Spalding: Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes." but then they also got later "Spalding: U missed ur shot. Keep playing for new code and chance 2 win." so does anyone actually win then?

"Spalding: U sunk ur shot and are entered 2 win 800 MS pts. Winners notified weekly via txt."

"Spalding: Sorry, only 1 entry per user per day. Try again tomorrow. New prizes weekly."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eugaet']Same here, didn't txt in anything, random txt received at 2pm central, exactly. Says 'U missed'.

EDIT: I immediately txt'd in SHOT3 and got the standard 'U sunk' message.[/QUOTE]

Same exact scenario with me.

Yeah, shot1, and shot2 missed then shot3 said I sunk the shot and was entered in to win 800 ms points, the winners are notified weekly.

- Jason

[quote name='iHack']this contest is officially FUBAR[/QUOTE]

yeah, fuck this contest and all the others ones. the only actual working properly one i've ever entered and won were the axe codes from target from body soap and such. those had codes on them and all you did was text. so much better, simpler and all.

Same as other folks; got a random "U missed ur shot" text at 2pm yesterday (after submitting another SHOT3 and being told I'd already won). Tried SHOT1 and SHOT2 and they told me I missed, tried SHOT3 again last night (and a few minutes ago) and was again told that I'd already won both times.
Me = confused.

I assume the message we all got yesterday was supposed to say that we didn't win this week. I entered in again with SHOT3 and hope that this time next week the text message will be worded better.

I need to get out of the analog age and get a cellphone for these stupid contest. I miss the days when you did not need a cell phone to win Microsoft points.

bread's done
Back