Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

[quote name='Driver121113']I just texted them, it says sorry u already sunk ur shot and won. only 1 winner per sweepstakes. Never got a code though. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got the same response 2 days ago and got the code today. they will send you one in the near future.

[quote name='OddLogik']I got the same response 2 days ago and got the code today. they will send you one in the near future.[/QUOTE]

:) I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up.

Crap. Still getting the same 'already won' message today, same as the last week and a half. No code. Maybe I'll receive one later this week.

darn...didn't win even though I've been texting everyday for two weeks, but stopped recently. I'm also getting a "service is temporarily down" reply when I try to enter. =o

My gf won today w00t! I still have the you already won message. Hope I win again so I can get the COD map pack. Buying Trials HD right now though.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']Man, I texted again today after a few days of not texting. And it comes back with a reply that I've already won...but I haven't... =/[/QUOTE]

You are not alone...

[quote name='Driver121113']:) I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

That's the only message I get anymore, and I still haven't gotten a code. I hope one is sent eventually.

I sunk a shot but says that enters me to win. So sinking a shot doesn't really make you winner does it?

[quote name='ppself']I sunk a shot but says that enters me to win. So sinking a shot doesn't really make you winner does it?[/QUOTE]No, it doesn't. It just enters you into the contest.

Am I the only one that keeps getting a "Service is temporarily down, try again later" message? Happened to me just now as well as yesterday.

[quote name='eugaet']Yep. I've 'already won' for over 2 weeks now. Same today. I'm going to call 5th Finger on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Good luck. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard a response to my "you've already won" text message they sent. I never won and never got any code. Disappointing.

[quote name='Zerok']Am I the only one that keeps getting a "Service is temporarily down, try again later" message? Happened to me just now as well as yesterday.[/QUOTE]

yep same here.

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']Good luck. I sent them an email 3 weeks ago and still haven't heard a response to my "you've already won" text message they sent. I never won and never got any code. Disappointing.[/QUOTE]Well, yeah, maybe I should have said I'm calling them again. I called them about this last week.

[quote name='truewalrus']I got a you've already won message today... guess we'll see what happens.[/QUOTE]

Got the same message late Friday when I tried to enter, been playing everyday for the last couple of weeks. I hope I get a code too:lol:

I got the "you've already sunk ur shot and won" message for the first time when entering today. So now all you do is wait and hope to get a code? Or are you guys continuing to enter everyday even after getting that message?

I just won 800msp. Keep plugging at it. I didn't submit it daily just every other day or so. AND I did get that (U missed your shot) message.

Keep going for it!

Thanks OP

Just got a you won message with a code while I was at lunch! I had given up on this so not a bad surprise.

Has anyone received more than one code on the same number or can you only win once?

Just won, at least they're finally giving some points away. Tried entering again and got this:

"Spalding: Sorry, u already sunk UR shot and won. Only 1 winner per sweepstakes. Txt STOP to end. Txt HELP for info. Msg&Data Rates May Apply."

1 winner per sweepstakes makes it sound like only 1 person can win per week, but I think it really means once you win that's it. SO... grab your wife/girlfriend/parent's phones and keep plugging away at those SHOT3s.

Still no code from my "win" several weeks ago and NO responses from 5th finger. It's a shame too. I'd be okay if they sent me an email back saying tough luck, just so long as I actually got a response. Oh well. Second contest by them that I've had just no luck with whatsoever.

I had given up for a week or so. Tried again yesterday and got the "U already won" text (which I hadn't) and today I got the "U won" text with code, redeemed already and everything is groovy. Thanks OP!

My dad's phone won today, so I'm walking away from this glitchy contest with 800 points at least.

Hoping maybe still get a code on mine (been saying I won for 2 weeks now) or maybe my friend's or my mom's phone will come through without another win.

Woohoo ....was sitting in Composition class today working on a group project with a couple complete morons ....and bam a text saying I WON ..... so I think that alone saved me from beating 3 of my classmates to death with a LCD monitor.

I told my girlfriends brother and his buddy about it last week and they both won yesterday and I won today. Pretty sweet. Just wish you could win more than once lol

Thanks op!

Finally got a winning text yesterday. Haven't entered in about a week. Now that I hear other people are actually winning, I suppose I should enter some more now that my confidence is restored in this contest.

bread's done
Back