Chance to Win 800 MS Points - Spalding

[quote name='4thHorseman']Finally got a winning text yesterday. Haven't entered in about a week. Now that I hear other people are actually winning, I suppose I should enter some more now that my confidence is restored in this contest.[/QUOTE]

You can only win once per phone.

After several weeks of waiting after I was told I won and couldn't enter any more, I just received my code by text message 10 minutes ago. I am shocked and confused. But very excited about 800 free points!

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']After several weeks of waiting after I was told I won and couldn't enter any more, I just received my code by text message 10 minutes ago. I am shocked and confused. But very excited about 800 free points![/QUOTE]

Same here......weird stuff

[quote name='Bargain Hunter Bob']After several weeks of waiting after I was told I won and couldn't enter any more, I just received my code by text message 10 minutes ago. I am shocked and confused. But very excited about 800 free points![/QUOTE]

Same here!! What a great surprise.

I entered 2 days ago after I first saw this... and forgot to enter since. I won today though.

It says I won 400 points.

Thanks!

Just won today, have not yet used my code so if anyone has an enticing offer just PM me.

Edit: Code is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get the "U sunk in ur shot" text, is that a guarantee you will get the points, or it just means you are entered for a chance to win some?

I won today. A few weeks back it told me that I already sunk my shot and I couldn't enter again, so I figured I was done. But I guess not! Got a code today! Thanks OP

[quote name='wybo_a']I would gift a game of 800 Wii Points for anyone that wants to trade.[/QUOTE]
800 Wii Points = $8. 800 MS Points = $10.

I entered several times a few weeks ago; got that "U already sunk ur shot and won" text repeatedly but never heard back. Haven't entered in a couple weeks now. Got a text yesterday with a working code.

Go figure... not that I'm complaining.

[quote name='jab1235']wait i thought this ended a while ago?[/QUOTE]

no one was really winning so a lot of people gave up on it, looks like it just had a slow start, though

[quote name='D0RC']If you get the "U sunk in ur shot" text, is that a guarantee you will get the points, or it just means you are entered for a chance to win some?[/QUOTE]
If you read the entire text, I believe you will find your answer.

Well, after 3 weeks of that blasted 'already won' message, I finally received my code. I had pretty much given up and decided the contest was glitched.

So I guess if you're getting the 'already won' message, you'll just have to be very, very patient. You should get a code w/in the next month.

I'm just thankful that I don't feel I have to txt SHOT3 every day anymore.

[quote name='eugaet']Well, after 3 weeks of that blasted 'already won' message, I finally received my code. I had pretty much given up and decided the contest was glitched.

So I guess if you're getting the 'already won' message, you'll just have to be very, very patient. You should get a code w/in the next month.

I'm just thankful that I don't feel I have to txt SHOT3 every day anymore.[/QUOTE]

This EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday, and it was about that same time frame too.

So yes, just be patient.

For people asking there seem to be 5 or so txts you might get. (Paraphrasing)

One is is if you send shot1 or shot2, something along the lines of missing the shot try again.

If you send in shot3 it'll txt you back saying you sunk your shot and are entered.

If you DON'T win that week it'll send you a txt saying you missed your shot. (You are still entered for next week though it seems and it is unusual for contest to tell you when you don't win)

If you win, obviously you get a txt saying you sunk your shot with code.

If you have already won you'll get a txt back saying you already sunk your shot and can't win twice.

If you get the last one but haven't won yet, just keep entering till you do (after 2-3 weeks of them saying I won I finally got a code yesterday as well).

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']I won! It says it's only 400 points though in the text, though I'm not gonna complain, free points is free points![/QUOTE]Sure that's not from the GM 400MSP contest? It says it's from Spalding?

I don't think I've seen anyone post that they've won anything from the GM contest.

[quote name='MusashiX4']This EXACT same thing happened to me yesterday, and it was about that same time frame too.

So yes, just be patient.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me to. got my code yesterday. what a great surprise :D

[quote name='eugaet']Sure that's not from the GM 400MSP contest? It says it's from Spalding?

I don't think I've seen anyone post that they've won anything from the GM contest.[/QUOTE]
Hey yeah, I guess it is, here's what it says:

GM: U WON!400pt Token code : (code right here)
Enter ur code @ xbox.com.More prizes daily. TxtSTOP to cancel. TxtHelp for info. Msg&data rates may apply

bread's done
Back