Cheaplikeafox's Official Indiegala Group Buy Thread

I don't mind waiting but the anxiety and time it takes to wait for the perfect deal isn't worth the extra few cents to me.

Also as soon as happy hour hits cards prices drop by the hour. So a lot of the money we save in waiting may be mitigated in drops in value on cards.

Fox, I vote for waiting.   Having said that I am not going to switch buying groups over saving 5 cents.  I (and others) trust you and are grateful for you hosting and coordinating.

Thank you Fox.

Waabulo

Alright, PMs sent to permabuy members.  Will take care of them and then post about the leftovers tomorrow.

Also, user BigPopov from my permagroup seems to have changed his username so if he can PM from his new name.  

Okay, extras going out first come first serve at:

$1.50 Paypal Gift/Family and Friends

$1.75 Amazon Gift Card

$1.90 Regular Paypal

1 TF2 Key

PM if interested.  

Fox - Will you be doing a purchase for the Grotesque Bundle?  I assume not since I don't think it's a "main" bundle, but just wanted to make sure before I took the plunge.

Fox - Will you be doing a purchase for the Grotesque Bundle? I assume not since I don't think it's a "main" bundle, but just wanted to make sure before I took the plunge.
Hey,

I responded by PM.

Also, does anyone in my perma group actually want this:

https://www.indiegala.com/school

It's set up like a regular bundle , but with so many repeats not sure I want to subject everyone to getting this one.

Okay, so what I'll do is this - I'll ask people in the permabuy who WANT the bundle to please PM me to let me know.   I suspect not everyone is going to want it, but this should give me an idea of how many to buy when happy hour comes along.  

So I've had a small turnout.  I'll still be hosting Back 2 School, but will likely only do a small group buy.  20 or less (right now there are 40 permabuy members).

Also, as an incentive for choosing me as a seller I give no money to charity, do not host any giveaways, but everyone will get a new Fox coin:

50-Rubles-Fox.jpg

To get your coin download that image, print to copies, and tape each copy to either side of a round piece of cardboard.  

So I've had a small turnout. I'll still be hosting Back 2 School, but will likely only do a small group buy. 20 or less (right now there are 40 permabuy members).

Also, as an incentive for choosing me as a seller I give no money to charity, do not host any giveaways, but everyone will get a new Fox coin:

50-Rubles-Fox.jpg

To get your coin download that image, print to copies, and tape each copy to either side of a round piece of cardboard.
I'm in as always

I'll just give the ones I already have to people in the threads

and New Sale Item

Have Fox Coins X 1000

Want $5 Paypal each

Hey everyone, been silenced so couldn't post.  Info is as follows:

I have Kiss of Death bundles for $1.05 Paypal Gift or Amazon gift card

I'll be hosting Depths of Fear once it has Happy Hour 

And that will be my last bundle hosted for Indie Gala.

Hey everyone, been silenced so couldn't post. Info is as follows:

I have Kiss of Death bundles for $1.05 Paypal Gift or Amazon gift card

I'll be hosting Depths of Fear once it has Happy Hour

And that will be my last bundle hosted for Indie Gala.
Count Burgula disapproves of this message

:(

sorry to see the end of an era

bread's done
Back