CheapyD on ESPN2's Cold Pizza - AGAIN! (Thursday 2/24/05) GT4 & MVP 2005

[quote name='Sundance']so, um.

do folks wanna see Cheapy do it again?

Cuz I personally think he's good and all but um what do you guys think.

(late to the party)[/quote]

Abso-w0rd-ly

Of course. He enjoys it and he does a pretty damn good job, so why not?

I guess there is no video this time... BTW, dont anwer this f you don't want to, but how much do they pay you todo the segment?

[quote name='help1']I guess there is no video this time... BTW, dont anwer this f you don't want to, but how much do they pay you todo the segment?[/quote]

He doesn't get paid. He does it just to do it.

Sundance, I just want to say, as someone who has talked to him at length about these TV show appearances, is that he is very appreciative of the opportunity you have provided him. He thinks you're a really solid guy for doing it and never asking for anything in return, a rarity in these times of "look out for Number 1" and I know he would most likely never say these things himself but they'e true. He thanks you and all of us here thank you.

[quote name='JimmieMac']
Sundance, I just want to say, as someone who has talked to him at length about these TV show appearances, is that he is very appreciative of the opportunity you have provided him. He thinks you're a really solid guy for doing it and never asking for anything in return, a rarity in these times of "look out for Number 1" and I know he would most likely never say these things himself but they'e true. He thanks you and all of us here thank you.[/quote]

Agreed'd.

Definitely.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Sundance']so, um.

Sundance, I just want to say, as someone who has talked to him at length about these TV show appearances, is that he is very appreciative of the opportunity you have provided him. He thinks you're a really solid guy for doing it and never asking for anything in return, a rarity in these times of "look out for Number 1" and I know he would most likely never say these things himself but they'e true. He thanks you and all of us here thank you.[/quote]

i too have talked to cheapy about that subject (same time as jimmy lol) and can back what jimmy said 100%

you guys both are awesome on the show :)

When you say you both talked to Cheapy at length on the subject, it sounds like you all got together face to face somewhere - maybe Multimedia, before it shut down? That would be pretty damn cool if you did.

[quote name='magilacudy']When you say you both talked to Cheapy at length on the subject, it sounds like you all got together face to face somewhere...if you did.[/quote]

The magic of Xbox Live!

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='magilacudy']When you say you both talked to Cheapy at length on the subject, it sounds like you all got together face to face somewhere...if you did.[/quote]

The magic of Xbox Live![/quote]

:rofl:

As per my punishment for 73h @\/@7@R 7h3f7, I am going to change my avatar.

Sundance, as far as I’m concerned, I can never see too much of Cheapy on TV. If it were my call, he would be on the air daily. With his wit, good looks, charm and charisma he would be a great asset to any program and to the Gamers segment of Cold Pizza he also brings an unprecedented level of gaming knowledge and expertise to viewers. I happen to know that his skill and interest in gaming was evident to some of his fans as early as age two. Modesty might have prevented him from telling you but he was, in fact, a virtual child prodigy in his field. By all means let’s see lots more of Cheapy!

[quote name='CheapyMom']Sundance, as far as I’m concerned, I can never see too much of Cheapy on TV. If it were my call, he would be on the air daily. With his wit, good looks, charm and charisma he would be a great asset to any program and to the Gamers segment of Cold Pizza he also brings an unprecedented level of gaming knowledge and expertise to viewers. I happen to know that his skill and interest in gaming was evident to some of his fans as early as age two. Modesty might have prevented him from telling you but he was, in fact, a virtual child prodigy in his field. By all means let’s see lots more of Cheapy![/quote]

Awwwwwwwww! MOM'D! :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='CheapyMom']Sundance, as far as I’m concerned, I can never see too much of Cheapy on TV. If it were my call, he would be on the air daily. With his wit, good looks, charm and charisma he would be a great asset to any program and to the Gamers segment of Cold Pizza he also brings an unprecedented level of gaming knowledge and expertise to viewers. I happen to know that his skill and interest in gaming was evident to some of his fans as early as age two. Modesty might have prevented him from telling you but he was, in fact, a virtual child prodigy in his field. By all means let’s see lots more of Cheapy![/quote]

Awwwwwwwww! MOM'D! :lol:[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='StealthySeal'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='Sundance']so, um.

i too have talked to cheapy about that subject (same time as jimmy lol) and can back what jimmy said 100%

you guys both are awesome on the show :)[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words.

D's a quality dude and enjoy having him on the segment. As soon as he learns to tap dance there will be no limit to where his talent might take him (plus he lives like 50 feet from the studio so he's an obvious choice :wink: ).

AND

how awesome is it that Cheapymom is in the hizzouse? I love that.

if g4tech were on the east cost they would be missing an opportunity not having cheapy host a show/guest host or a regular guest on screensavers. With their format and current employees the addition of him I'm sure would start a cheapass buzz that would begin to thrive through the rest of the gaming community that are not familar with our kind yet.

[quote name='cag1000']if g4tech were on the east cost they would be missing an opportunity not having cheapy host a show/guest host or a regular guest on screensavers. With their format and current employees the addition of him I'm sure would start a cheapass buzz that would begin to thrive through the rest of the gaming community that are not familar with our kind yet.[/quote]

That actually isn't a bad idea.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='cag1000']if g4tech were on the east cost they would be missing an opportunity not having cheapy host a show/guest host or a regular guest on screensavers. With their format and current employees the addition of him I'm sure would start a cheapass buzz that would begin to thrive through the rest of the gaming community that are not familar with our kind yet.[/quote]

That actually isn't a bad idea.[/quote]

Good idea or not, its not goin to happen.

[quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='cag1000']if g4tech were on the east cost they would be missing an opportunity not having cheapy host a show/guest host or a regular guest on screensavers. With their format and current employees the addition of him I'm sure would start a cheapass buzz that would begin to thrive through the rest of the gaming community that are not familar with our kind yet.[/quote]

Good idea or not, its not goin to happen.[/quote]

I know but still.... Wait a minute. I actually thought something CAG1000 said was intelligent. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!??

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='JimmieMac'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='cag1000']if g4tech were on the east cost they would be missing an opportunity not having cheapy host a show/guest host or a regular guest on screensavers. With their format and current employees the addition of him I'm sure would start a cheapass buzz that would begin to thrive through the rest of the gaming community that are not familar with our kind yet.[/quote]

Good idea or not, its not goin to happen.[/quote]

I know but still.... Wait a minute. I actually thought something CAG1000 said was intelligent. WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!?!?!?!?!??[/quote]

i'm like a chamelon, I like to mix it up

Does anyone have the stream for Cheapy's second appearance on 2/24? I assume the reference above is to the first appearance. Unless I missed it, I think only that one is posted so please post the second if you have it (or let me know where it is if I overlooked it). Thanks!

bread's done
Back