CheapyD on ESPN2's Cold Pizza - AGAIN! (Thursday 2/24/05) GT4 & MVP 2005

Hey mad props, that Sundance guy seemed to get a little testy when you tried to give your honest take on Fifa Street. I guess he's feeling the heat from Cheapy The Cheap (sorry had to make it rhyme).

[quote name='uzumaki_star']Cheapy that is one shiny bald head.[/quote]
Yeah, this time they were working extra-hard on trying to keep it under the control. Funny stuff.

[quote name='Wshakspear']damnit, missed it again. i guess i should actually start waking up early...[/quote]
Tomorrow.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='uzumaki_star']Cheapy that is one shiny bald head.[/quote]
Yeah, this time they were working extra-hard on trying to keep it under the control. Funny stuff.

[quote name='Wshakspear']damnit, missed it again. i guess i should actually start waking up early...[/quote]
Tomorrow.[/quote]

....Wednsday is New comics day. I put the new comics out this morning. Can i put 2 and 2 together? apparently not.

well, i'll try and wake up tommorrow...try being the oprative word...

Cheapy- you seemed really nervous last time, but it'll get easier with each appearance. You did better than I would have done.

I loved how Kit said you did good at the end. She totally wants your babiez!11!1

I wish there was a window outside the studio like the Today Show. I'd show up with a www.cheapassgamer.com sign and hold it up in the background.

Setting the TiVo for some Cold Pizza!

[quote name='ZForce915']I'll stay up to watch it just like last time. Are you doing this one solo?[/quote]

Nope, its me and Sundance and Kit again.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Congrats on another appearance, Cheapy. It's odd to actually know your name now :lol:[/quote]

I agree. Though he'll always be CheapyD to me.

Just saw it. Nice job CheapyD.

Cheapy you seemed much more relaxed this time. It looked like you had a lot of makeup on your dome so the lights wouldn't reflect LOL.

Did you get paid by Valve to stealth-advertise Half-Life 2? :)

And can you get me Kit's digits?

Just got done watching my recording of it. Nice job again, Cheapy! I think you're going to become a regular. It's just too bad they only give that segment like 2 minutes or whatever it is.

[quote name='Trakan']shaq-fu me, it must have been on at a different time in the show than last time. I missed it.[/quote]
I missed it too =(

The show is repeated again from 10AM-12PM EST
I think it plays 10 minutes before the end of the show, which should be in about 15 minutes.

Also Daphatty said he is taping it on his computer.

[quote name='JimmieMac']I saw it. You were on for no more than 22 seconds.[/quote]

And how long have YOU been on TV?

[quote name='JimmieMac']I saw it. You were on for no more than 22 seconds.[/quote]
The time spend "makeupping" my head > the time my head was on TV.

No offense...

But you kinda resemble "Kid" from Kid -n- Play...

If you were a little darker, and had a frow....you'd be a dead ringer...

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='JimmieMac']I saw it. You were on for no more than 22 seconds.[/quote]
The time spend "makeupping" my head > the time my head was on TV.[/quote]

Homer, did you put your head in the shine-o-ball-o?

[quote name='Mookyjooky']No offense...

If you were a little darker, and had a frow....you'd be a dead ringer...[/quote]

I *KNEW* he looked familiar!, the closest match I could think of though was the singer from Disturbed, and likely only because of the bald head.

At any rate, great job cheapy.

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='JimmieMac']I saw it. You were on for no more than 22 seconds.[/quote]
The time spend "makeupping" my head > the time my head was on TV.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Mookyjooky']No offense...

If you were a little darker, and had a frow....you'd be a dead ringer...[/quote]

:rofl:

...waiting on the photoshop comparison edit.

i might miss it due to all the gaming i do so post your segment like you did the first one. o and it waz sweet cin you on tv. i am a pround gamer

Cheapy I must say (stealing a line from Outkast) that you were as cool as a polar bears toe nails, (stealing a line from Dan Patrick) and you were as cool as the other side of the pillow. Good job and hopefully they hook you up with some appearances and they last longer than 2 minutes. I think Cold Pizza is a bad show but when they talk about video games on TV, it's the coolest thing ever. As a matter of fact I think they should make you the f'n host and get rid of Jay, that guys a tool! Good luck and hopefully you come on more often.

[quote name='CheapyD']The show is repeated again from 10AM-12PM EST
I think it plays 10 minutes before the end of the show, which should be in about 15 minutes.

Also Daphatty said he is taping it on his computer.[/quote]

When do we get a vid? I missed it. :(

Man, if only I knew about this yesterday, the only day I have off school, you get on TV while im supposed to be in school( NY gives a week for pres. day vacation, so no, im not cutting) and I miss it! Hopefully that clip will beposted soon.

[quote name='ryanbph']are we going to get a link to the segment you were on, I only caught the last 15 seconds or so of it[/quote]

supossedly, someone recorded it.

so, um.

do folks wanna see Cheapy do it again?

Cuz I personally think he's good and all but um what do you guys think.

(late to the party)

bread's done
Back