Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just ordered the 360 pad for Windows.

Hopefully it ships fast ;)

Pretty nice to watch tv while typing away.... didn't seem to take long.

For the FF miles, can someone explain how they work? Do I have to sign up/ pay anything extra to use them with an airline? Can they be redeemed from more than one account and used together?

[quote name='multicoloredyoshi']is Lost Odyssey any good? the items I was saving for seem to be all gone now...[/QUOTE]

If you like RPGs, its great. It was an interesting and LONG game (4 disks I believe), pretty good graphics considering how long ago it came out and reasonable character development. I'd give it an 8/10, and totally worth getting for free :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']If you like RPGs, its great. It was an interesting and LONG game (4 disks I believe), pretty good graphics considering how long ago it came out and reasonable character development. I'd give it an 8/10, and totally worth getting for free :)[/QUOTE]
I'm a huge fan of rpgs so looks like I have something to work towards then:)

Two new prizes to vote on (5,950 tickets each):

Motion Sensing 360 Tetris game
This is the only four-sided Tetris game that reacts to your hand movements. Invented 25 years ago by a Russian mathematician, Tetris requires players to clear the relentlessly advancing blocks ("Tetriminos" in game parlance) by arranging them across a full line. But rather than pressing keys, you alter a Tetrimino's direction by simply tilting or turning the handheld console, allowing blocks to be dropped on any side of the 2" x 2 1/2" monochrome LCD grid. Tetriminos may also be rotated with the push of a button. Three game modes and 15 levels provide hours of fiendishly addictive play. For one player. Includes two AAA batteries. Ages 8 and up. 1" H x 5 1/2" W x 5 1/2" D. (7 oz.)

OR

NY Times Touch-Screen Crossword Puzzle
Now you can take crossword puzzles anywhere you go without paper or pencil with the Excalibur New York Times Electronic Crossword Puzzle. Exercise your brain with 500 top crossword puzzles from the Times selected by Will Shortz. This electronic crossword puzzle features a large easy to read LCD display and a full QWERTY keyboard. Solve letter, word, or whole puzzles with the push of a button. Press the check key to reveal any incorrect letters and use the undo button to take back mistakes. The electronic crossword puzzle allows you to play and save two puzzles at the same time, making it ideal for couples who love crossword. The battery saving automatic power off will switch the device off if you forget to. Requires 2 'AAA' batteries, not included.

Both prizes can be viewed on the CB homepage

I haven't checked the votes yet to see which prize is winning, but...eh.

This:

:whistle2:s

...is the perfect pic that described my reaction to those two. Maybe they'll be nice prizes for someone waiting to use tickets on something.

[quote name='killer9']Why do they have us vote on shitty prizes damn ms get it together[/QUOTE]

LOL. :lol:

Maybe we'll get better prizes later this year...I hope.

...and the two prizes are now 50/50 on votes (Tetris WAS 49% a few minutes ago). They both look "meh," but I'm kinda wondering which one will win...for laughs, of course. :lol:

I like crossword puzzles. My parents love crossword puzzles and are constantly buying new books and downloading daily puzzles from multiple newspapers. I would not redeem that for them because it would just be a waste. The tetris thing also looks pretty terrible. They should put the Zune back, it's portable and has free games that are far better than what is on those two devices.

I hope the tetris game wins. That could be a good gift for someone who likes tetris. And I just happen to know someone who likes tetris and has a birthday in a few months...

Plus, who really does crossword puzzles that aren't the one in the newspaper?

Edit: I guess louiedog does.

I voted for Tetris just because I like Tetris A LOT more then Crossword puzzles, but I don't think I'll order it unless they really don't add anything decent for a long time.

Just ordered the headset, hope it works well the reviews are mixed (which I've noticed most prizes on here are).

Also, what a joke the prize vote is pathetic. New games for fuck sake.

Has anyone here ordered the airline miles? Is it instant? Which airlines miles are the best bet? I am looking at getting both prizes making 7k miles.
Opinions?

[quote name='tallguyy808']Has anyone here ordered the airline miles? Is it instant? Which airlines miles are the best bet? I am looking at getting both prizes making 7k miles.
Opinions?[/QUOTE]
They used to reliably show up at the 65-to-70 day mark... So, a little over 2 months from when the order is submitted...

However, since about Nov (?) the miles orders have not been showing up on the 'redeemed' history page (normally prizes show up instantly, including donations and digital content). I even tried ordering some of the new FF miles prizes (3k & 4k) and those didn't show up in the history either. Not sure what to make of it just yet as none of my recent/pending orders have passed the 65-to-70 day mark.

[quote name='A Gamer']They used to reliably show up at the 65-to-70 day mark... So, a little over 2 months from when the order is submitted...

However, since about Nov (?) the miles orders have not been showing up on the 'redeemed' history page (normally prizes show up instantly, including donations and digital content). I even tried ordering some of the new FF miles prizes (3k & 4k) and those didn't show up in the history either. Not sure what to make of it just yet as none of my recent/pending orders have passed the 65-to-70 day mark.[/QUOTE]

Well what's the deal with the Air miles? I know the topic is FF miles --> Gift Card... but how does it work? who do you go with? Waiting 60-70 days suck so how long do you wait after you get the miles to get your card?

[quote name='xycury']Well what's the deal with the Air miles? I know the topic is FF miles --> Gift Card... but how does it work? who do you go with? Waiting 60-70 days suck so how long do you wait after you get the miles to get your card?[/QUOTE]
Actually, miles -> gift card is a huge waste of tickets/miles. You are much better off selling/trading your CB accounts, or ordering actual stuff you can resell on CL/eBay. There are actually a lot of people that want miles for tickets/upgrades (ex: http://www.flyertalk.com/)

got a shipping email for the Optisol Solar Mobile Charger

ordered on 12/6

on the same order date i requested the Portable Hard Drive but didn't get a shipping email for it.

[quote name='snagra']Does anyone know if the Sony headphones are any good?[/QUOTE]

They aren't bad. Noise canceling does mostly work, but I haven't tested them on a trip of any kind. If you need a pair, you can do much worse.

If you have excess tickets, get them, then again who really knows how many tickets excess would be.

Received shipping email for the Play and Charge Kit I ordered on 12/10. Will arrive 1/14.

And I hope CB continues to do double ticket days every month like they've been doing.

[quote name='killer9']ordered 12-10 still no email for my camera hopefully monday[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Ordered the GPS that day, too. Hoping I get the e-mail tonight. Don't they send them out around 9PM EST?

ordered the monopoly on 11-13, getting it 1-13
also ordered the sony camera, xbox 360 controller for windows, xbox play and charge kit, and dynamo flashlight on 12-10 and getting all of those on 1-14 except the flashlight which is still billing received on the ups tracking site

There's a new game up, Taxi Wrangler, which doesn't involve any typing. You drag people to different taxis based on what activity they want. I don't think it gives up tickets as fast as the Flexicon (3 rounds got me 26 tickets) but it's a fun diversion.

So we have new games and upcoming double ticket day. We just need new prizes now =)

Ordered my Play and Charge kit on 12/13, hopefully I'll get an email soon since so many people from 12/10 are getting their emails now.

Just got the shipping confirmation for the Play & Charge Kit I ordered on December 12th. Hopefully it gets here by Friday. I hate when stuff sits in a warehouse over the weekend.

[quote name='killer9']just got shipping info for the sony camera and flashlight no hand blender yet[/QUOTE]

What?! When did they put up a fleshlight? I would have ordered one.

edit: Nevermind, saw my mistake. Words cannot express my disappointment.

All right, just got the e-mail for both the camera and GPS. Shipped today, should be receiving them Wednesday. Can't wait!

[quote name='louiedog']What?! When did they put up a fleshlight? I would have ordered one.

edit: Nevermind, saw my mistake. Words cannot express my disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Sweet Jesus....:booty:

[quote name='louiedog']What?! When did they put up a fleshlight? I would have ordered one.

edit: Nevermind, saw my mistake. Words cannot express my disappointment.[/QUOTE]

OMG that is hilarious :whistle2:#, i'm saving up for a camera only 4 more days! PLEASE STAY UP till then!!!

Got shipping confirmation for the camera, it's coming Wednesday. However I am still waiting for a shipping confirmation for a wireless headset that was ordered on the 5th. Don't know where that is.

I know we can only get one item per address, but when an item is listed in different colors (like the "snuggie" in black and blue). Can we get one of each?
I know before Christmas they put up a black and a blue, now it's just black, so if I get this black, will I be able to get a blue when it's offered again? Thanks.

got shipping confirmations for spice rub gift set,tea chest,snuggie,and flashlight all ordered on dec. 10th...anybody get a confirmation the hand blender yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back