Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
pix of camera looks to be new with a sony seal on it also pic of flashlight

006-4.jpg

010.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/012-1.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z60/majestic17681/011.jpg

o0cikm.jpg

Club Bing™ wants to help start your new year off right by offering two new Double Ticket
Days for January. Mark your calendar for Friday, January 15 and Wednesday, January 27
so you can double the amount of tickets you earn* while playing games on Club Bing.
YAY!!! 2 Double Ticket Days again this month... :applause:

[quote name='Shuino']Yes I know, I was agreeing with you before I was using sarcasm with the guy who called you a scumbag.[/QUOTE]
Lol I actually didn't even realized he called me a scumbag. Oh well if getting money for a car is being a scumbag, then yes I am a terrible terrible scumbag.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Lol I actually didn't even realized he called me a scumbag. Oh well if getting money for a car is being a scumbag, then yes I am a terrible terrible scumbag.[/QUOTE]

You son of a bi....jk :) I used all my the money I made taking surveys and reselling Bing/LSC things last year and got myself a top of the line digital SLR camera + 2 lenses and 3 tailored suits (which everyone man needs). Good at ya

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']You son of a bi....jk :) I used all my the money I made taking surveys and reselling Bing/LSC things last year and got myself a top of the line digital SLR camera + 2 lenses and 3 tailored suits (which everyone man needs). Good at ya[/QUOTE]
Thank you somebody who knows what's up! I've made over $3000 thanks to Bing and in addition to that money I will finally be able to purchase a car for myself. I would rather have the car then 30 xbox controllers and a new camera.

I ordered a Premier BBQ Set (as an XMAS gift) on 11-9-09 & haven't received it yet. Is anyone else out there waiting on a BBQ Set?

[quote name='cyberduelist2']anyone order the oven awhile back? i ordered it on 11/29 and still nothing..[/QUOTE]

I ordered the oven a few days after you & haven't gotten mine yet either.

[quote name='caralisia']I ordered a Premier BBQ Set (as an XMAS gift) on 11-9-09 & haven't received it yet. Is anyone else out there waiting on a BBQ Set?[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine on 11/17/09. It was shipped on 12/15/09, and I received it on 12/21. Sorry, but you should check to see if something is wrong with your account.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Lol I actually didn't even realized he called me a scumbag. Oh well if getting money for a car is being a scumbag, then yes I am a terrible terrible scumbag.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'm trying to sell the Sonyhandy cam they had a while back to fund money for an ACOG :D

[quote name='Shuino']Nice, I'm trying to sell the Sonyhandy cam they had a while back to fund money for an ACOG :D[/QUOTE]
Nice that should fetch you some good money. Back when the address trick was valid (I think I can mention it now since it no longer works) you could order the same prize over and over again to the same address so that helped a lot and back in the original LSC days, there was no limit on prizes so you can imagine what happened back then :). I'm making more money than my friends that work after school do so I think I'm doing a pretty damn good job lol.

[quote name='julie']I ordered mine on 11/17/09. It was shipped on 12/15/09, and I received it on 12/21. Sorry, but you should check to see if something is wrong with your account.[/QUOTE]

Were you required to sign for the BBQ Set?

my 2nd Play n Charge kit came in today. I got one more controller I can order using a relatives house before I'm done with Clubbing as far in terms of prizes I can resell are.

oh wow, that Scrabble game is very tempting and fairly low in points, my mother loves Scrabble, I think I'll get that for her since she mentioned to me that her old Scrabble board (it was a very basic $15 or so board) had gotten eaten up by the dog. It stinks that it says Bing on it though still, to buy this off Amazon costs $32 and for only 6,700 Tickets that's pretty good.

[quote name='caralisia']Were you required to sign for the BBQ Set?[/QUOTE]

It didn't require a signature. It was a big box. It weighed 13.5 lbs.

[quote name='julie']I don't know if this is the topic for this forum, but if anyone can help me out, it'd be great.
I'm doing this one Chicktionary puzzle and for the life of me cannot get the last word. The main word is "VERANDA". It's missing a 5-letter word. These are the words I got already (anear, arena, daven, drave, raved, raven, redan, vanda, vaned, varna). It wouldn't take DENAR, NAVAR.
I looked up anagram sites and nothing helps. I've run into puzzles with weird words before, but this one really stumps me. If anyone know the answer, I would REALLY appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I meant to ask this a few days ago, but did you ever find out what that missing word was? The puzzle should've showed you the word after clicking "give up" twice...unless the "tickets earned" box blocked the word. I'm thinking that the word was just not on the anagramssolved list. Which brings be to the following:

There's something I ALWAYS forget to mention to you guys--apparently, the anagramssolved website has a few three-letter words missings from more than a few puzzle results that work for Bing anagram puzzles. These are the 5 words I know of (not sure if there are more):

DES
DEI
KEV
VIN
VON

Maybe Killer9 can add this to the OP. I'm sure there have been players that have run into the issue of typing in all the words and seeing a three-letter word or two missing (or maybe a five-letter word, like julie experienced). A perfect example: I got "CONNIVE" a few days ago and if you use the anagram answers, two words will still be missing: VIN and VON. Those two words are not on the answer list, but both of them are usable in all the anagram puzzles. Hopefully this info can help some of you. :D

[quote name='A Gamer']YAY!!! 2 Double Ticket Days again this month... :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yay...I'm marking the calender for that second one.

Right now the website has been glitchy for at least 60 minutes now (that "working" then "not working" business :roll:). I know it's Thursday, but it's still a little early for maintenance issues...right? Not looking good.

I hope tommorow is stable (*shudders thinking about the last glitchy double tickets day*). :lol: And I hope that second event is a lot better than that horrible one back in December.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']gps, camera, and cell phone are all gone.[/QUOTE]

Well, I was going for the GPS, but I guess I'll save my tickets and wait to see if it returns.

And a quick throwaway comment about the prize selling:

However much money someone is earning from the Bing prizes is something I consider irrelevent because ALL OF US are getting Microsoft even more money than these prizes are worth from all the searches they get from Club Bing. $100, $200...heck, $3000? Nah...Mircrosoft is making WAY more than that A DAY and we are just pawns working up their search engine marketshare. *Sigh*

Now, bring on a glitch-free double tickets day. :D

Oh, and a random question (I swear, this confuses me EVERY double tickets day):

If I max out tonight (before 12am PST), will I still get the double tickets? I know that I can play until Saturday 12am PST and get the extra tickets. But I haven't tested it pre-12am to see what happens...and I don't want to try now and not get the tickets, especially with the "glitchiness." Did anyone test this during previous double ticket days? :)

[quote name='Afflicted']so anyone hear anything from the hand blender yet?[/QUOTE]

voted prizes usually take 60 days for delivery

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I meant to ask this a few days ago, but did you ever find out what that missing word was? The puzzle should've showed you the word after clicking "give up" twice...unless the "tickets earned" box blocked the word. I'm thinking that the word was just not on the anagramssolved list...

Oh, and a random question (I swear, this confuses me EVERY double tickets day):

If I max out tonight (before 12am PST), will I still get the double tickets? I know that I can play until Saturday 12am PST and get the extra tickets. But I haven't tested it pre-12am to see what happens...and I don't want to try now and not get the tickets, especially with the "glitchiness." Did anyone test this during previous double ticket days? :)[/QUOTE]
I still haven't figured out what that 5-letter word is. I can't continue to play more Chicktionary games until I complete that puzzle. I know I can just simply "give up" and take the 19 points, but I'm just being pigheaded right now. So for now, I'll play the bee game until I cave in or someone can help me out :)
Thanks for the advice on hitting "give up" twice. When I do cave, I'll see what that stubborn word is.
As for the double ticket day question, I've been wondering about that too, but didn't want to test it before Christmas, so I'm sacrificing the account today. I'll let you know if I get bonus tickets for it.

[quote name='julie']I still haven't figured out what that 5-letter word is. I can't continue to play more Chicktionary games until I complete that puzzle. I know I can just simply "give up" and take the 19 points, but I'm just being pigheaded right now. So for now, I'll play the bee game until I cave in or someone can help me out :)
Thanks for the advice on hitting "give up" twice. When I do cave, I'll see what that stubborn word is.
As for the double ticket day question, I've been wondering about that too, but didn't want to test it before Christmas, so I'm sacrificing the account today. I'll let you know if I get bonus tickets for it.[/QUOTE]

Play Spelling Bee for 49 puzzles then switch over to Chicktionary. Play that puzzle you're stuck on and click "give up" for the 19 tickets. Then play one more anagram game for a total of 1019 tickets or complete a game of Flexicon for 1024 tickets.

If you end one of your 50 total anagram games at 19 tickets each day, you end up with 999 tickets and you can get 20 extra tickets from another anagram game or 25 tickets from Flexicon (I think A Gamer mentioned this a few pages back). Good luck and let us know what the word is...if you can see it after you finish! :)

Received my play and charge kit. Perfectly fine, but found it funny that the packing label was stuck upside down on the box.

And I find that some puzzles are glitched in that it says there's like 6 or so 5 letter words, when the anagram solved website says there's 3 total. But what I found out is that even though it shows them as 5 letter words, it enters the longer words into those slots, just cutting off the last letters.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I jinxed myself on monday! only one day away from the camera :'( dang. Well now I guess I just sit, boost my tickets for the time being, and wait for something good......again lol at least next time I should be prepared!

[quote name='machoman_93']Is anyone else besides me still missing their camera? I ordered on 12-10 and still haven't received a shipping notice or UPS package.[/QUOTE]

At this point....prolly flagged :(

and...fuck I was 1 day away from ordering a camera for my brother

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']gps, camera, and cell phone are all gone.[/QUOTE]

fuck I was one day away from ordering a camera for my brother :(

I was wonder when do points actually restart for the day? I was aware it was 4 PM for the west coast, could anyone confirm this?

Damn, the men's North Face jacket is gone. I may just go with the Scrabble set for my dad. I'll give it a few days and see what happens.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']At this point....prolly flagged :(

and...fuck I was 1 day away from ordering a camera for my brother[/QUOTE]

4 days late doesn't automatically mean they're flagged. I ordered the hard drive 11/29, but didn't get a tracking number until 1/6 which was the day before they delivered it.

Redeeming for Dean Koontz and Stephen King books. I think Under the Dome just popped up. It wasn't there earlier.

[quote name='machoman_93']Is anyone else besides me still missing their camera? I ordered on 12-10 and still haven't received a shipping notice or UPS package.[/QUOTE]

I ordered my camera 12-17 and I just got my e-mail today. It will get here 1/18. So I would guess your account is flagged.

[quote name='freightliner']the site is down for maintenance. hopefully they're adding new prizes[/QUOTE]

Site is usually down for a few hours on thursdays, but we can all hope :)

[quote name='julie']I still haven't figured out what that 5-letter word is...[/QUOTE]
And you never will... :cry:

The 'missing' word is being 'blocked' by the Bing profanity filter, thus you will never be able to get 20 tickets for that puzzle. There are quite a few of those 'broken' puzzles. See my previous response for more details.

Alright, double ticket time.

Oh, and I got that Dynamo winding LED flashlight/radio when it was available. It's pretty crappy. I don't recommend it even if it returns.

The little LED light/tool set is well worth the price, I think. The light is pretty solid and the screwdrivers are decent enough for basic use like tightening drawer handles and crap.

I received my 360 wireless controller for windows today and it was ordered in November. The receiver fails to even power on. Makes me think that it is just defective.

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']I meant to ask this a few days ago, but did you ever find out what that missing word was? The puzzle should've showed you the word after clicking "give up" twice...unless the "tickets earned" box blocked the word. I'm thinking that the word was just not on the anagramssolved list...[/QUOTE]
UPDATE: I tried clicking "give up" twice, the page went black. I had to close the window and open the game again. They gave me 19 points and never showed what the missing word is. I guess we'll never know.

[quote name='koji126']I received my 360 wireless controller for windows today and it was ordered in November. The receiver fails to even power on. Makes me think that it is just defective.[/QUOTE]
Did you follow the instructions? As in, insert disc before plugging it in to your computer? Not sure if that could help or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back