Club Bing thread 5 absolutely no macro bot auto typer cheating return fraud talk !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='eduong79']is there any chance that a ps3 will get on the prize list?[/QUOTE]
A Sony gaming system on a site owned by Microsoft? I highly doubt it. But anything can happen. I'm actually surprised they offer any Sony products at all.

[quote name='major morgan']If you're talking about the w330 camera, you may be flagged.

I ordered one on 3/18 and got it 4/22.[/QUOTE]
If this is the case, how do I tell whether I've been flagged or not?

[quote name='Killmatic10']Ordered my Sony digital camera on 3/16 and have yet to receive any shipment message or anything...Anybody know whats up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Killmatic10']If this is the case, how do I tell whether I've been flagged or not?[/QUOTE]
Wait till 12 weeks have past since you placed your order and contact Club Bing... No other way to tell.

If it was a shipping error, they will either send it out ASAP, or refund the tickets (if it is no longer available). If you account was flagged, you will get the 'violated ToS' email in response to your inquiry.

You can either email them at: [email protected]

Or I suggest you login with your account and use the form on this page: Club Bing Feedback

But, don't bother contacting them till the 12 weeks have past, because that will only get you the 'order is being processed' response.

Prizes Recently Removed:

BOOK2BAREFOOT_sm.png
CB_MODWARF283749_sm.png

- Barefoot Contessa at Home
- COD: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360
Prize Updates brought to you by the ProBingBot...
Get your own AUTOMATIC notifications at The ProBing Blog.

Damn, MW2 went pretty fast. Though, it may come up again in another hour or two the way Club Bing has been putting up and taking things down lately. I guess that just means that I'll wait until a bunch of the cheaters get flagged in a few weeks and order it then. The one thing that I never saw go up again was the North Face jacket. Ah well... more time for me to save up for something instead of rushing to grab something only to have it yanked right before I'm ready to claim it.

[quote name='Redeema']Damn, MW2 went pretty fast. Though, it may come up again in another hour or two the way Club Bing has been putting up and taking things down lately. I guess that just means that I'll wait until a bunch of the cheaters get flagged in a few weeks and order it then. The one thing that I never saw go up again was the North Face jacket. Ah well... more time for me to save up for something instead of rushing to grab something only to have it yanked right before I'm ready to claim it.[/QUOTE]
We may have to wait for Monday for it to come back up... They very rarely have any new/re- listings on the weekends, so I suspect that it is not a fully automated process.

But, based on the lack of flip-flopping since Monday, and the published double-digit shipping numbers, I suspect that most of the cheaters have realized it is futile to order now. If that is the case, it may not come back at all? Doh!

I suspect that most of the 'cheaters' were not interested in the jacket because it couldn't be easily flipped for $$$. The Bing logo is embroidered on, making it very difficult to remove without damaging the jacket, or at least leaving a bunch of holes where the logo was.

fkfkfk I was just about to order MW2, and I had enough tickets earlier today, but I was feeling a little lazy and decided to wait until later, but lo and behold, it's gone :bomb:

What are the legalities of selling something you got as a prize from Club Bing on eBay with the Bing sticker still intact?

Am I correct in saying that it is 100% legal as long that I state it was a prize, or it is so legal I do not have to state anything in the description other then a Bing sticker is on it?

any help is a big thanks

[quote name='CaptainKirk']What are the legalities of selling something you got as a prize from Club Bing on eBay with the Bing sticker still intact?

Am I correct in saying that it is 100% legal as long that I state it was a prize, or it is so legal I do not have to state anything in the description other then a Bing sticker is on it?

any help is a big thanks[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you don't have to tell them its a prize, I mean dont be a dick about it and make up some story about how you bought it and need money or something like that, if they ask how you got it tell them it was a prize. But I say if they dont ask, dont tell.

I really have to get the motivation to spend a couple hours each day doing this. Like I've said before, though, the thought of just putting words in over and over and over for 2 hours is so unbelievably off-putting.

I guess beggars can't be choosers.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I really have to get the motivation to spend a couple hours each day doing this. Like I've said before, though, the thought of just putting words in over and over and over for 2 hours is so unbelievably off-putting.

I guess beggars can't be choosers.[/QUOTE]
find some podcasts/music to listen to when you do it. entering in the letters takes hardly any concentration, so just find something to listen to that you can concentrate on

Just a quick check - I have the bing toolbar enabled - I have IE as my default browser and bing as my default search.

What else do I need to do to get my VIP status enabled?

EDIT - fixed - club bing toolbar - couldn't find the link for "how to VIP" and turned out I had to check one of the prize summaries to find it.

[quote name='killer9']Anyone get shipping info on the xbox 360 universal remote[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting on a shipping email as well (redeemed 4/1).

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']I don't want to worry you guys but the xbox remote I ordered on 4-1 shipped, got the shipping email last night.[/QUOTE]

My brother ordered 4/1 and hasn't gotten a shipping confirmation yet. If they don't ship to him I'll be assuming that CB has just started randomly flagging legit users so that they don't have to ship out anymore.

I still havent gotten a shipping email for a USB Drive, from last week, I know I am not flagged because I got a item shipped to me two days before I should have gotten the USB Drive

[quote name='snives']If they don't ship to him I'll be assuming that CB has just started randomly flagging legit users so that they don't have to ship out anymore.[/QUOTE]
I hope you're not being serious. Most people who get flagged probably deserve it one way or the other. Considering I've been playing this crap for 2 years and have never been flagged, I find your statement a little hard to believe.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I hope you're not being serious. Most people who get flagged probably deserve it one way or the other. Considering I've been playing this crap for 2 years and have never been flagged, I find your statement a little hard to believe.[/QUOTE]
^^ QFT.

Nothing random about the flagging. I would guess to say that 99.99% of the people that get flagged were violating the ToS (mostly by using multiple Live accounts to avoid the daily ticket limit).

However, from time time, prize orders do slip through the cracks. And, after waiting patiently for 12 weeks, I have had my orders ship ASAP or the tickets get refunded (if it was no longer available). So, even if you don't get your prize after 12 weeks, it does not mean you got flagged.

[quote name='meatwad3000']Just got my shipping e-mail for my Universal Media remote ... WOOT[/QUOTE]
Just now? I thought shipping confirmations went out late at night.

[quote name='killer9']he probably just checked it now[/QUOTE]
Yea you're probably right but when somebody says just got I always think they mean that they literally just got it.

[quote name='dragoon99']About the VIP membership can I gain tickets when I'm not a VIP and then do the VIP requirements when I'm ready to spend them?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

[quote name='A Gamer']Yes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I didn't think they'd be that strict but I just wanted to make sure.
That VIP camcorder sure looks nice. Hopefully I can manage to gain the tickets before it's gone.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']I still have not gotten my Xbox Remote Email Ordered April 2nd[/QUOTE]
Ordered the 1st and still nothing. Shipping emails will be coming out soon so keep your eyes out.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I hope you're not being serious. Most people who get flagged probably deserve it one way or the other. Considering I've been playing this crap for 2 years and have never been flagged, I find your statement a little hard to believe.[/QUOTE]

Don't get me wrong. I'm not claiming that I always follow the rules. However, my brother is 100% legit and wouldn't even know where to look to act otherwise. If my account gets banned, so be it. If his does, I know they are randomly flagging (and no, we do not live at the same address)

What the heck? Now sometimes in between games they have please select all pictures of cats to continue.
Geez and I thought the word captures were annoying enough.

Yep, no e-mail for my Xbox360 Remote ordered 4/3. I hope I'm not flagged I ordered the Logitech 510 remote on the same account and I really want it.

[quote name='Shuino']Yep, no e-mail for my Xbox360 Remote ordered 4/3. I hope I'm not flagged I ordered the Logitech 510 remote on the same account and I really want it.[/QUOTE]

I haven't gotten mine yet either -- ordered 4/2. I'm sure they're coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back