Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='david12795']Not too shabby, I was hoping for an exclusive game. :p
But calendar sounds good. Too bad it was halfway through the year already.[/QUOTE]
It was a 2010 calendar. They sent it out in 2009.

So you have to be platinum or gold by late July to get the prize? I thought the status resets itself in June...

[quote name='Empyreal']I have like 8 wii game codes and a wii system code unused, are people actually buying these? :p[/QUOTE]

I hope not, I think some folks trade them though if they dont have a certain code or an extra.

Ah got'cha, yeah I have 7 from games like Galaxy, Brawl, Twilight princess, Mario Kart, Wii Sports Resort, New Super Mario, and Mario Party.

[quote name='Empyreal']Ah got'cha, yeah I have 7 from games like Galaxy, Brawl, Twilight princess, Mario Kart, Wii Sports Resort, New Super Mario, and Mario Party.[/QUOTE]

Neato. I don't have a couple of those. Why dont you use em? I know the prizes mostly suck but why not ya know?

Honestly don't want anything on there, aside from the game and watch, which I can re-sell for about 35-40, lol. Need 500 more points.

Quick question
Can I register my games now but wait to take the survey until July (since I already have Platinum status for this year)?

[quote name='mistymayem']Quick question
Can I register my games now but wait to take the survey until July (since I already have Platinum status for this year)?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']I hope not, I think some folks trade them though if they dont have a certain code or an extra.[/QUOTE]

Actually by chance I picked up a bunch of codes for free at a closing blockbuster that I had already registered. Got a decent amount of bucks for em on ebay, only took me 5 min to list and 2 min to email the codes.

[quote name='miktau']Actually by chance I picked up a bunch of codes for free at a closing blockbuster that I had already registered. Got a decent amount of bucks for em on ebay, only took me 5 min to list and 2 min to email the codes.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what's sadder: You selling Club Nintendo codes or the poor saps that are buying 'em off of you.

[quote name='maximumzero']I don't know what's sadder: You selling Club Nintendo codes or the poor saps that are buying 'em off of you.[/QUOTE]

nope... what's worst is thinking we all care.

I answered a damn question, yes these things have market value. Apparently some people feel like getting the exclusive prizes without having to buy $600 worth of games each year.

[quote name='miktau']I answered a damn question, yes these things have market value. Apparently some people feel like getting the exclusive prizes without having to buy $600 worth of games each year.[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be it be easier and save a bunch of time to just buy the actual prizes from eBay instead?

[quote name='maximumzero']Wouldn't be it be easier and save a bunch of time to just buy the actual prizes from eBay instead?[/QUOTE]

Maybe not, but I doubt it differs much. Still you get the Club Nintendo Prizes. Those DS Game and Watch games go for more than I expect.

[quote name='maximumzero']Wouldn't be it be easier and save a bunch of time to just buy the actual prizes from eBay instead?[/QUOTE]
Depends on how many points you already have.

I went and finished off those links for Rewards, and cleaned up the links a tiny bit by putting them into sections.

How did Nintendo package the G&W Collection for shipment? Mine shipped 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it yet :bomb:

If anyone has any they want to trade I believe I have an extra code for NPC Pikmin and Excitebots.

Don't need the following...

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New SMB DS
Mario Galaxy
Pokemon SoulSilver
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Punch Out

[quote name='eau']How did Nintendo package the G&W Collection for shipment? Mine shipped 2 weeks ago and I still haven't received it yet :bomb:[/QUOTE]

if you still have not got it :cry:, It might be a good time to contact tehmz and say you did not get it.

I'm not feeling the Mario posters as much as the the Zelda posters. I love all three of my Zelda posters and the only one I like out of the Mario set is the group picture. I'll hold off for a bit.

I made my first Club Nintendo purchase! I just couldn't resist those Mario posters. Also, would anyone like to trade a DS game code for another one? I have an extra Pokemon Soul Silver code.

Has anyone received the 20 coins for the Netflix disc? It's been a week since I activated the disc and I haven't received any notification on the Club Nintendo site.

[quote name='Dr Akula']Has anyone received the 20 coins for the Netflix disc? It's been a week since I activated the disc and I haven't received any notification on the Club Nintendo site.[/QUOTE]

wahhhh it only gives your 20 coin/points ?? thats ALMOST useless :cry:

That's because its free. The only reason Nintendo has the reward program is so that you will give them another giant pile of money to sleep on.

At least you guys get Netflix. Not Canada...

For those seeking the netflix coins, registering your wii is not enough, you need to link your club nintendo account through the wii shop channel.

[quote name='diddy310']Intend To Buy survey is up for Mario Galaxy 2.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the notification that intend to buy was up for SMG 2. Also completed a few post play surveys to reach Platinum status this year. :bouncy:

Nice, think I'll go pick up a copy of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin since its only 9.99 now to get my last 30 points. I'll save the extra post-play surveys and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for next years Platinum.

[quote name='snakelda']just got my 20 coins for registering my netflix with the wii. How many coins do you get for registering a wii?[/quote]

[quote name='diddy310']Nice, think I'll go pick up a copy of Advance Wars: Days of Ruin since its only 9.99 now to get my last 30 points. I'll save the extra post-play surveys and Super Mario Galaxy 2 for next years Platinum.[/QUOTE]

You could always trade/buy Club Nintendo codes from people on CAG (including myself) for coins. Sometimes it is easier. Just throwing it out there.

For those seeking the netflix coins, registering your wii is not enough, you need to link your club nintendo account through the wii shop channel.

My accounts are linked but I still didn't get the coins. I get the surveys for Wiiware and Virtual Console games so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

crap, just noticed the game I registered first (Punch Out) came before the end of last years points. Oh well Mario Galaxy 2 will put me over for the year.

Thanks for mentioning the buying/trading points - just completed a trade that got me 80 more over the weekend.

[quote name='Dr Akula']My accounts are linked but I still didn't get the coins. I get the surveys for Wiiware and Virtual Console games so I don't know what I am doing wrong.[/QUOTE]

Did you play the disk for at least 20 min? Other than that I don't know, I just got the coins two days ago.

Yeah, I watched 20 minutes worth of a few things and when I signed into club nintendo I got a popup telling me to register, and got my 20 points for the survey. I wonder if there is going to be a post play on it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back