Club Nintendo 2012 (Club Year Ends 6/30/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put in for the statue.

I want the calendar as well. Maybe I'll have to find someone giving/selling it away.

[quote name='Doomed']When can we expect new items in the Club Nintendo shop thing?[/QUOTE]

Hopefully soon, I've got points just sitting there. I'd probably get some of the DS related items if I didnt have an XL.

Redeemed my Platinum reward for the statue, looks really cool.
Too bad it wasn't something really usable like the SNES controller, but I'm perfectly happy with any prize as long as it isn't non-transferrable DLC that I can keep.
I also went ahead and put in my order for G&W Collection 1, thanks for the input!

[quote name='koopa213']If anyone does not want there calendars i will kindly take them off your hands :)[/QUOTE]
You got PM

I'm a jackass... if I took all of those follow up surveys I would have had enough for gold status again but I screwed around for too long and now no statue for me.

I know I asked this before, but someone mentioned the last calendar being tiny. Can someone let me know how big the calendar is? Is it not normal size?

Wow! The status rewards on Club Nintendo are always so cool.I really need to reach elite status next year because I hated missing out on Doc Louis's Punch Out!! last year and that cool Mario series figure this year.However,Congratulations to those who have reached elite status. :D

I got the hat since I figured I'd play that Punch Out game for 10 minutes, and then lose it anyway once Wii 2 breaks.

Now I can put my hat on top of my figure...I guess :D

[quote name='utopianmachine']I know I asked this before, but someone mentioned the last calendar being tiny. Can someone let me know how big the calendar is? Is it not normal size?[/QUOTE]

It's definitely not normal size. It's around the size of a post card.

WHOA! That's crazy, it looks full sized from the pictures. Well, I guess I'm glad I didn't get it, though I still wish Platinum people got BOTH :( I love the pictures and I'd probably put it up at work :lol:

[quote name='utopianmachine']I know I asked this before, but someone mentioned the last calendar being tiny. Can someone let me know how big the calendar is? Is it not normal size?[/QUOTE]

It's about 5" x 4". A small desk calendar.

Tetris DS will still get you 30 coins if you have the registration code for it. I can verify this first hand.

[quote name='mistymayem']It's definitely not normal size. It's around the size of a post card.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']It's about 5" x 4". A small desk calendar.[/QUOTE]

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

Glad I got the statue.

I put the Rewards in their own spoiler section to make the OP more clean. If anyone objects, I will remove the tag.

Only made it to Gold again this year and was hoping for another desk calendar, so I'm set. This year's has served me well, especially since the Kingdom Hearts desk calendars don't seem to be made anymore (there wasn't a 2010 edition; I had ones for the previous three years).

But damn, the statue does look sweet...

help. I redeemed the Statue for platnum, but when I looked in my reward inquiry it says theres nothing in there. and I havent got an email. did my order go through? really want that statue.

Edit: Nevermind I finally got my confirmation email. cant wait until December. that statue is the coolest prize they have. haha.

I hope they give a different statue each year. I will collect them all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my G&W Collection today, and I ordered it on 7/1!
Sheesh, this is quicker than most stuff that I have to pay for haha, thank you Nintendo.

Ended up going with one statue and one calendar, with our two platinum accounts. Too bad there weren't two platinum rewards, but oh well. Still happy to get both!

I got the Mario poster set in the mail today - higher quality then I was expecting. It wasn't evident in the pics but the History poster has a metallic background.

[quote name='foltzie']Any reviews on the game & watch collections?[/QUOTE]

You'll get bored of them within a few hours, can probably find them at Gamestops if you get very lucky, and some of the titles are being released to DSiware.

I.e., not honestly really worth the coins unless you are really in it for the collector's angle.

I went with the statue. I'm already gold for next year and would probably be Plat but I can't seem to get motivated to do all my surveys.

Think I might get the Mario Posters once they are back in stock. Does anyone have/know the quality of the Silver DS Lite Case?

[quote name='Strell']You'll get bored of them within a few hours, can probably find them at Gamestops if you get very lucky, and some of the titles are being released to DSiware.

I.e., not honestly really worth the coins unless you are really in it for the collector's angle.[/QUOTE]

Righto... I'm personally interested in Zelda as I actually had that machine back in the day, but I was curious.

Ultra Hand however, at 80 points is a fun little diversion.

On a somewhat related note, Michaels has a 50% off coupon good through this Saturday. If you need a poster frame for either the Zelda or Mario posters this might be a good opportunity to pick one up.

I've been meaning to pick up a more permanent poster for the Zelda timeline, so I'll see if I can find a suitable size at Michaels.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']On a somewhat related note, Michaels has a 50% off coupon good through this Saturday. If you need a poster frame for either the Zelda or Mario posters this might be a good opportunity to pick one up.

I've been meaning to pick up a more permanent poster for the Zelda timeline, so I'll see if I can find a suitable size at Michaels.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Thanks!

[quote name='BlueLobstah']
I've been meaning to pick up a more permanent poster for the Zelda timeline, so I'll see if I can find a suitable size at Michaels.[/QUOTE]

The dimensions on the timeline poster aren't standard. I had to buy a larger frame (from michaels) and use the insert that came with it as a black border around the poster.

LOL! That's kind of a riot. I'm not sure I really like it better or worse than our options so far, but it would be a nice option for you guys.

[quote name='Strell']I want to get it and mount it on top of a Roomba.[/QUOTE]

And then put the Mario Hat on top when in storage?

[quote name='foltzie']And then put the Mario Hat on top when in storage?[/QUOTE]

I don't think our universe could withstand the onslaught of awesome generated by such an act.

What the hell. Europe has all kinds of cool stuff in their store... at the very least it's a wide assortment. Link Beach Towel? Nintendo Umbrella (which I really like with just the simple silver theme w/ logo)? Mario kite? All sorts of shirts?

fuck you, America!

I'm suspecting Other M will be put up for Intend to Buy next week or the week after. I also suspect Metroid posters will become available in August.

Do either of the Game & Watch Collections come with a registration card or have a post play survey? I'm sure the answer is NO as that would be like a coins refund.

[quote name='Arakias']I just got a set of Mario posters in the mail, tube was crushed (not heavily) at one end...[/QUOTE]

E-mail them. I am sure you will get a replacement or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back