Club nintendo super smash bros 200 coins until 9/16 & limited edition kirby medal 600

Not really the biggest fan of Kirby... but I might snag a medal anyways. I'm sitting on so many coins right now.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Wii Fit is 1.99 used at gamestop and is worth 100 coins. Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

you know that the chances of the code not being redeemed are slim right?

[quote name='confoosious']you know that the chances of the code not being redeemed are slim right?[/QUOTE]

Most of the used Nintendo games I bought at GameStop came with unused codes. Guess it depends on the GameStop, people, and employees.

I have a Club Nintendo code for Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance(40 coins). First person to offer me something half-decent from the Playstation Store(cheap PS3 game) gets it.

If you are buying Club Nintendo coins on Ebay, do not buy the Wii Fit Plus (Game Only) code! It only pays out 20 coins. However, the Wii Fit Plus bundle still pays out 100 coins. I think $5.99 for a quick 100 coins ins't the worst option.

I think what people sometimes tend to forget when comparing JP coin values with US coin values is that games usually cost 2-3 times more over there. So the ratio for money spent is about the same. Any kind of media is way expensive in Japan. $70 for a CD? No thanks...

[quote name='junkie88']I wonder if it is already sold out. It allows you to order it but if you look at your order history it shows back ordered .[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I just worked like a mad man to get the last 150 coins needed for the coin. Hope this isn't the case...

[quote name='junkie88']I wonder if it is already sold out. It allows you to order it but if you look at your order history it shows back ordered .[/QUOTE]Same here.

[quote name='BlueSwim']Same here.[/QUOTE]

When did you order yours? Anyone who ordered when this first posted, does yours say back ordered as well?

[quote name='Mixer236']$70 for a CD? No thanks...[/QUOTE]

More like $20-30, depending on the album. What kind of crazy CDs are you buying?

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']When did you order yours? Anyone who ordered when this first posted, does yours say back ordered as well?[/QUOTE]

I ordered only a couple minutes after this was posted and mine says
Order Accepted
Backordered

[quote name='AutoPilotOff']I ordered only a couple minutes after this was posted and mine says
Order Accepted
Backordered[/QUOTE]I ordered about a half an hour ago and mine says this, as well.

Well, that was a waste of the time. The main page still shows up as available but clicking "get it now" says it is out of stock.
Oh well, at least I got some surveys finished.

[quote name='AutoPilotOff']I ordered only a couple minutes after this was posted and mine says
Order Accepted
Backordered[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna assume then anyone who ordered will say backordered then. Hopefully you get yours and everyone else who ordered will get theirs.

Darn I really wanted that medal...ah well I guess now I can go ahead and get the SSB game considering I had only 610 coins.

[quote name='junkie88']I wonder if it is already sold out. It allows you to order it but if you look at your order history it shows back ordered .[/QUOTE]
Mine shows backordered too, but I think this is only because it won't ship until November.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']I'm gonna assume then anyone who ordered will say backordered then. Hopefully you get yours and everyone else who ordered will get theirs.[/QUOTE]

Typically backordered appears for preordered stuff. I bought shortly after it was posted on CAG, but I doubt it sold out. It wasn't on N4G, nor did I see it on any news site I frequent. Given the size, cost, niche elements and lack of awareness... well it seems logical that it's still in stock.

arghhhhh come home from work and its out of stock! blargh and kirby is my favorite nintendo franchise/character since i played dream land NEW on the original gameboy years ago. ugh I am so pissed right now.

They should remove it from the page the moment its not available. got my hopes up and everything. :whistle2:/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kirin Lemon']More like $20-30, depending on the album. What kind of crazy CDs are you buying?[/QUOTE]

Lol, I don't know why I said CD... I meant to say cartridge. Oh, long days at work, how you mess with my head. :p

Thank you for posting this. Not going to take advantage of either offer, but it did make me realize that I have two post-play surveys to take and that Kid Icarus and Spirit Camera still get 40 points so I entered those in.

A massive amount of rage is filling my soul.......

Sitting at home all day, nothing happens. Decide to hang out for once, shit gets real.

[quote name='KingofGames']If anyone has extra codes, please PM me. I will gladly pay. I am 110 coins short![/QUOTE]

Just go to Gamestop, take a pic of the codes inside the cases. I do all the time, last weekend, I left with 900 pts!

[quote name='KrisMKX']Just go to Gamestop, take a pic of the codes inside the cases. I do all the time, last weekend, I left with 900 pts![/QUOTE]

[quote name='KrisMKX']Just go to Gamestop, take a pic of the codes inside the cases. I do all the time, last weekend, I left with 900 pts![/QUOTE]

That's called stealing. Not recommended. A few weeks ago, I purchased Kingdom Hearts 3D brand new, entered the code and it wasn't valid, probably because of thieves like you.

Pretty good offering of Smash Brothers this month but without someone else to play against, I really don't see the point in me picking it up. Also after looking at the screen shots, I'm not sure I could go back to the old Smash Brothers. Looks mighty rough.

The Kirby medal is kind of cool but what the heck to do with it? I know it comes in a decorative case but I'm not displaying that on any bookshelf. I'd rather have a Kirby figure or something I could put on my desk. A medal is completely useless no matter how good it looks.

Get out.

Wow I'm seriously angry about this medal. I logged on the site today at 2:20pm and the medal was never mentioned. Now it pops up around 3pm and its sold out by 9pm? Seriously?

I'm calling NoA in the morning.

[quote name='Romeo']Wow I'm seriously angry about this medal. I logged on the site today at 2:20pm and the medal was never mentioned. Now it pops up around 3pm and its sold out by 9pm? Seriously?

I'm calling NoA in the morning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! This limited to 1000 coin wasn't in stock when I got there! I deserve something!

[quote name='Romeo']Wow I'm seriously angry about this medal. I logged on the site today at 2:20pm and the medal was never mentioned. Now it pops up around 3pm and its sold out by 9pm? Seriously?

I'm calling NoA in the morning.[/QUOTE]The amount of entitlement in this post is astounding.

[quote name='ZForce915']Yeah! This limited to 1000 coin wasn't in stock when I got there! I deserve something![/QUOTE]

[quote name='EclipticDeimos']The amount of entitlement in this post is astounding.[/QUOTE]

Just venting. And yes I am angry. Why wasn't it there with the site update this morning? I was actually in my account at 2:20p talking to a friend about SSB and there was no mention of a coin.

I have over 7,000 points collecting dust and there is never anything to use them on.

[quote name='Romeo']Just venting. And yes I am angry. Why wasn't it there with the site update this morning? I was actually in my account at 2:20p talking to a friend about SSB and there was no mention of a coin.

I have over 7,000 points collecting dust and there is never anything to use them on.[/QUOTE]

Buy 35 copies of Super Smash Bros.!

[quote name='Romeo']Just venting. And yes I am angry. Why wasn't it there with the site update this morning? I was actually in my account at 2:20p talking to a friend about SSB and there was no mention of a coin.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's nintendo's fault for not announcing something while you're on the site. Those bastards. How dare they not know that everything must be done on your timeline.

[quote name='confoosious']Yes, it's nintendo's fault for not announcing something while you're on the site. Those bastards. How dare they not know that everything must be done on your timeline.[/QUOTE]

So I take it I must live here and on CN hitting F5 everyday all day in hopes to get anything new.

Right. There's a reason why updates are done all at once. And it wouldn't anger me as much if it said sold out right away instead of playing some child's game of "neener neener".

[quote name='Romeo']So I take it I must live here and on CN hitting F5 everyday all day in hopes to get anything new.

Right. There's a reason why updates are done all at once. And it wouldn't anger me as much if it said sold out right away instead of playing some child's game of "neener neener".[/QUOTE]

Well you wouldn't have problems like this if you did...

how about a nice 3ds game Nintendo?
Buying Tennis would surely made me cry. As I bought the original at the Gameboy launch... The memories
:'(

[quote name='admiralvic']Well you wouldn't have problems like this if you did...[/QUOTE]

I'm here everyday for at least 30 minutes, over several visits playing catch up. :)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Did they send out emails about the Kirby medal? Just curious cuz I didn't get one of they did.[/QUOTE]

Nope.

bread's done
Back