Club nintendo super smash bros 200 coins until 9/16 & limited edition kirby medal 600

[quote name='needler420']You guys don't have to check club Nintendo everyday.

I found out early enough from just being active on these forums.[/QUOTE]

False. I was posting here at 2pm and logged into CN at 2:20pm when they updated Super Smash Bros. At 2:50p the coin was posted and at 8pm it sold out. Then Nintendo left it up all night purposely to piss people off.

I was on the forums several times yesterday, from the morning, to 2pm, to 9pm plus after midnight.

[quote name='admiralvic']As Confoosious said, things are all luck based. Right after I ordered mine, I quickly posted it on JustPushStart and slapped it on N4G. However I can tell you that no one seemed to care. While I don't care to look up the sites number, it took nearly 18 hours (well past it being dead) to be approved on N4G and even then it only hit 30 degrees. In the end it's just luck and impossible to say when, if or what will happen.

As far as the restocking, remember that Nintendo doesn't have to do ANYTHING for Club Nintendo. So they don't spend a lot of money getting it done super fast. I mean even with all the questionable elements with the Gold / Platinum prizes, it still takes them 6 months to actually ship the product. Even the Kirby coin isn't shipping till November. Club Nintendo is not about speed, just neat items to thank you for the support.[/QUOTE]

Soon as I saw it the first time I started checking all the gaming forums I frequent and trying to guess how fast it would go.

Just between gamefaqs on the 3DS board probably had like 100 people stating they redeemed the kirby metal within the first hour or so.

Between that and posts here and else where I could tell it was only a matter of a few hours.

I was about to sit on it and think about it but made the smart move.

[quote name='Romeo']False. I was posting here at 2pm and logged into CN at 2:20pm when they updated Super Smash Bros. At 2:50p the coin was posted and at 8pm it sold out. Then Nintendo left it up all night purposely to piss people off.

I was on the forums several times yesterday, from the morning, to 2pm, to 9pm plus after midnight.[/QUOTE]

Was this post really required? I mean it's a 1x1 coin in a special box... move the fuck on.

[quote name='admiralvic']Was this post really required? I mean it's a 1x1 coin in a special box... move the fuck on.[/QUOTE]

I did yesterday sir. Was your post necessary? Just posting facts and replying to others who brought the thread back to life.

[quote name='Romeo']False. I was posting here at 2pm and logged into CN at 2:20pm when they updated Super Smash Bros. At 2:50p the coin was posted and at 8pm it sold out. Then Nintendo left it up all night purposely to piss people off.

I was on the forums several times yesterday, from the morning, to 2pm, to 9pm plus after midnight.[/QUOTE]

Yes, because nintendo really likes pissing people. It's their mission statement. :roll:

What most likely happened is that it sold out but you know, the guy who puts things on the Club site probably had other things to do? It wasn't on his schedule? Or I dunno went home?

Why are you so whiny about this?

Where's that pic of the duke kid when you need one.

If I missed out on this Id probably whine too. So I don't fault him for that.

Not has bad as the entitlement you see on gamefaqs. People literally called NOA to complain about the exclusivity of this.

While I would whine if I missed this I don't get the people who call to complain.

So the six coins I ordered show backordered, does everybody's show backordered? I only ask because I pre-sold most of them and hate the hassle of refunds.

I guess I could just line them all up if I have to refund and they still ship. Maybe use them to measure my Subway sandwiches. Gotta make sure Subway gives me exactly six inches of flatbread subs when I go there.

[quote name='dyeknom']So the six coins I ordered show backordered, does everybody's show backordered? I only ask because I pre-sold most of them and hate the hassle of refunds.

I guess I could just line them all up to make sure Subway gives me exactly six inches of flatbread subs when I go there.[/QUOTE]

REAL CLASS ACT :roll:

Those of you worried about missing out on items like this in the future should consider following @MyNintendoNews on Twitter. He's primarily more UK/Euro-centric in his info, but does break a decent amount of NA news. Never hurts to have extra sources feeding you information.

[quote name='dyeknom']So the six coins I ordered show backordered, does everybody's show backordered? I only ask because I pre-sold most of them and hate the hassle of refunds.

I guess I could just line them all up if I have to refund and they still ship. Maybe use them to measure my Subway sandwiches. Gotta make sure Subway gives me exactly six inches of flatbread subs when I go there.[/QUOTE]

This is the best post.

I guess I could just line them all up if I have to refund and they still ship. Maybe use them to measure my Subway sandwiches. Gotta make sure Subway gives me exactly six inches of flatbread subs when I go there.[/QUOTE]

Your post gave me a chuckle.:lol:

It would have been nice if they offered this as a platinum reward instead of cheap crap with Mario thrown on it again, but you can't really complain too much about missing out; it's just the luck of the draw with this limited stuff.

[quote name='sayu']It would have been nice if they offered this as a platinum reward instead of cheap crap with Mario thrown on it again, but you can't really complain too much about missing out; it's just the luck of the draw with this limited stuff.[/QUOTE]

That part I agree with. Surprised they put such a good item for so cheap.

Not even the last two years of platinum status was the prize this good. Not since 2010 IMO.

IMO this is better then the mario pin set from the last elite status.

[quote name='Toss']Your post gave me a chuckle.:lol:[/QUOTE]

I would chuckle too but this almost happened to me when the nunchuckes ran out. Lucky they shipped fast though.

[quote name='Desousa93']I'm pissed i got posters as a platinum reward and then this comes out n blows it out the water.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if only you had 600 coins stocked up yesterday afternoon instead of getting those stupid free posters...owait

[quote name='needler420']You guys don't have to check club Nintendo everyday.

I found out early enough from just being active on these forums.

I will say it did go really fast. Just based on it being limited to 1,000 I knew it was going to be gone within 24 hours. I think it lasted more like 8 hours.

What was also nice is the amount of coins they charged for this. IMO this is the best noa CN reward i've seen next to 2010 platinum reward.

They probably could have asked 1,000 coins for this and it would still be 200 less then the game and watch ball.

So in that sense I can see it being easy to miss unless you have access to the internet 24/7.

Id still rather them put limited rewards like this though then having stuff like shoelaces and folders,posters.

Rather then seeing CN offer more amounts of a reward Id rather see better rewards frequently.[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm out of town or on a trip I'm on here quite a bit because I'm a stay at home Dad. I do some photography on the side but for the most part I'm here at home... In fact, many days I just have this as one of a few windows that I have open all day. By the time I saw this thread I STILL missed out on it as it was already OOS. Again, I didn't want it but it's just the idea if it was something I liked.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still haven't gotten my platinum reward posters, did those ship out for anyone yet?[/QUOTE]

On my order on nintendo's website it says

Order Accepted
We will distribute the gifts before the end of December.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I still haven't gotten my platinum reward posters, did those ship out for anyone yet?[/QUOTE]

Don't think any of the year end rewards shipped yet.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I'm surprised there were 1000 people with 600 coins to spend to get those medals that quickly.[/QUOTE]

With the xl out and NSMB2 people probably had just gotten a few hundred coins.

Don't think any of the year end rewards shipped yet until later in the year.

[quote name='admiralvic']Typically backordered appears for preordered stuff. I bought shortly after it was posted on CAG, but I doubt it sold out. It wasn't on N4G, nor did I see it on any news site I frequent. Given the size, cost, niche elements and lack of awareness... well it seems logical that it's still in stock.[/QUOTE]

Yea but it hit all the main forums including Neogaf and when you factor in only 1,000 of these being made and the lack of cool things to get on CN, you can bet it would sell out fast.

To put it in perspective, 20 people per state could have had one if they divided it up that way.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I'm surprised there were 1000 people with 600 coins to spend to get those medals that quickly.[/QUOTE]Not necessarily 1000 people, some bucko's may be hoarding their coins for future use, like this for instance.

[quote name='SkyMasterson']Yea but it hit all the main forums including Neogaf and when you factor in only 1,000 of these being made and the lack of cool things to get on CN, you can bet it would sell out fast.

To put it in perspective, 20 people per state could have had one if they divided it up that way.[/QUOTE]

I was talking about there still being stock, over Nintendo over selling it like some thought.

[quote name='admiralvic']

As far as the restocking, remember that Nintendo doesn't have to do ANYTHING for Club Nintendo. So they don't spend a lot of money getting it done super fast. I mean even with all the questionable elements with the Gold / Platinum prizes, it still takes them 6 months to actually ship the product. Even the Kirby coin isn't shipping till November. Club Nintendo is not about speed, just neat items to thank you for the support.[/QUOTE]

I disagree. Club Nintendo is essentially their answer to the Online Pass, and I think it's a very good one. I don't buy used games often, but there's been a couple of times I have been tempted to buy a Wii game used, but bought new because of CN. I know that sounds kinda lame, but I thought it was worth it for cool prizes like the hat or the figurine. Obviously I don't expect any sort of special shipping or anything, but the prizes need to be better. Because the system only works if the prizes are actually worth having.

After the pin set debacle I quit putting any stock into CN and ended up getting DKCR used, something I know I wouldn't have done if I'd had any faith in the prizes available OR the Platinum prize. I'd have probably gotten Skyward Sword used too if I hadn't been so dead set on getting that Golden Wiimote. That's why I think prizes like the nunchuck, hat, figurine, even the Game & Watch stuff, should be the standard, not the exception, otherwise nobody will fool with the program at all and it loses all it's value to Nintendo.

[quote name='needler420']That part I agree with. Surprised they put such a good item for so cheap.

Not even the last two years of platinum status was the prize this good. Not since 2010 IMO.

IMO this is better then the Mario pin set from the last elite status.[/QUOTE]
No question this is far superior to the Mario pin sets that look like they came from the Dollar Store. I'm not so quick to dismiss the cards though. Assuming the paint isn't the cheapest crap they could get and doesn't rub off after the 1st game of Solitaire, I'd say that it's a neat little prize. Not as good as the hat or figurine by a long shot, and not what I'd consider worthy of a Platinum prize, but I'd argue that it beats the Animal Crossing or Mario Party cards they offer now.

Those pins sucked the big one though, I was wishing I hadn't bothered registering anything that year

[quote name='rcerboss']I disagree. Club Nintendo is essentially their answer to the Online Pass, and I think it's a very good one. I don't buy used games often, but there's been a couple of times I have been tempted to buy a Wii game used, but bought new because of CN. I know that sounds kinda lame, but I thought it was worth it for cool prizes like the hat or the figurine. Obviously I don't expect any sort of special shipping or anything, but the prizes need to be better. Because the system only works if the prizes are actually worth having.

After the pin set debacle I quit putting any stock into CN and ended up getting DKCR used, something I know I wouldn't have done if I'd had any faith in the prizes available OR the Platinum prize. I'd have probably gotten Skyward Sword used too if I hadn't been so dead set on getting that Golden Wiimote. That's why I think prizes like the nunchuck, hat, figurine, even the Game & Watch stuff, should be the standard, not the exception, otherwise nobody will fool with the program at all and it loses all it's value to Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

What exactly are you disagreeing with? I don't see anything you said that changes what I said. Well besides you saying it was their answer to the online pass, since Club Nintendo predated Online Passes...

[quote name='admiralvic']What exactly are you disagreeing with? I don't see anything you said that changes what I said. Well besides you saying it was their answer to the online pass, since Club Nintendo predated Online Passes...[/QUOTE]
You said they don't have to do anything for CN, I don't think that's accurate. The program is only as good as the prizes it offers. With very few exceptions, none of the prizes have been any better than what was offered in the very beginning, which wasn't all that great when compared to what's offered in Japan. If they aren't going to offer anything worthwhile, why have it at all?

I know it predated online passes in Japan, Europe too right? But it didn't come to America until after the Online Pass crap started did it? Either way, when I heard about the program I thought it was pretty obvious that it was an attempt to reduce used game sells, whether it predates Online Passes or not.

Noteworthy prizes thus far:

Donkey Kong poster set
Game & Watch: Ball
Game & Watch Collections
Gold nunchuk
Hanafuda card set
Kid Icarus 3-card set
Kirby Medal
Legend of Zelda poster set
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary poster set
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary soundtrack (pretty sure you needed club nintendo to redeem this offer)
Mario pin set
Mario poster set
Nintendo DS/3DS card case

Considering what the competition is offering, this is not too shabby.

[quote name='rcerboss']You said they don't have to do anything for CN, I don't think that's accurate. The program is only as good as the prizes it offers. With very few exceptions, none of the prizes have been any better than what was offered in the very beginning, which wasn't all that great when compared to what's offered in Japan. If they aren't going to offer anything worthwhile, why have it at all?

I know it predated online passes in Japan, Europe too right? But it didn't come to America until after the Online Pass crap started did it? Either way, when I heard about the program I thought it was pretty obvious that it was an attempt to reduce used game sells, whether it predates Online Passes or not.[/QUOTE]

Luckily you speak only for yourself. Considering it's free as an extra perk, I like the stuff I've gotten from CN.

[quote name='rcerboss']You said they don't have to do anything for CN, I don't think that's accurate. The program is only as good as the prizes it offers. With very few exceptions, none of the prizes have been any better than what was offered in the very beginning, which wasn't all that great when compared to what's offered in Japan. If they aren't going to offer anything worthwhile, why have it at all?

I know it predated online passes in Japan, Europe too right? But it didn't come to America until after the Online Pass crap started did it? Either way, when I heard about the program I thought it was pretty obvious that it was an attempt to reduce used game sells, whether it predates Online Passes or not.[/QUOTE]

You read my comment the wrong way. The anything remark was more of a "you're not entitled to anything" statement. Nintendo doesn't have to offer Club Nintendo, but they choose to. I don't think you really had/have a right to complain about their speed, when this is an additional bonus thats completely optional. However I rather not get in a debate over the quality of the program.

The program started in 08 (US)... way before the Online Passes.

[quote name='KingofGames']Noteworthy prizes thus far:

Donkey Kong poster set
Game & Watch: Ball
Game & Watch Collections
Gold nunchuk
Hanafuda card set
Kid Icarus 3-card set
Kirby Medal
Legend of Zelda poster set
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary poster set
Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary soundtrack (pretty sure you needed club nintendo to redeem this offer)
Mario pin set
Mario poster set
Nintendo DS/3DS card case

Considering what the competition is offering, this is not too shabby.[/QUOTE]
No, the soundtrack was supposed to come with 1st prints of SS, but I don't know that I've ever seen a copy of SS that didn't include the soundtrack. I wouldn't count Kid Icarus cards either since they were free for everyone and since you can just print your own off the internet or use your cellphone.

Obviously the coin was very limited, so much so that most of us won't ever get one, thus I don't think it's fair to mention that. The 25th anniversary poster featuring all the Links was very cool, but wasn't it also a limited edition item? I suppose the golden nunchuck is too, though I'm really hoping they bring that back.

I did liked the Mario Poster featuring all the characters, but otherwise I've found all the poster sets particularly lame and unappealing. DS cases are ok but nothing special, and the Mario Pin set was a terrible prize. So that really just leaves the G&W stuff, and the hanafuda cards on your list. I'd add the hat and figurine to your list, and maybe even the playing card sets as decent prizes. It still comes up pretty short though, especially when they keep adding crap like paper fans, rags, folders, shoelaces, and screensavers.

[quote name='rcerboss']No, the soundtrack was supposed to come with 1st prints of SS, but I don't know that I've ever seen a copy of SS that didn't include the soundtrack. I wouldn't count Kid Icarus cards either since they were free for everyone and since you can just print your own off the internet or use your cellphone.
.[/QUOTE]

1) cause yeah, copyright infringement is a reason to slam nintendo.

2) he's talking about Zelda OoT 3DS' free soundtrack which you needed to be a club nintendo member to redeem. Not skyward sword.

Club nintendo discussions crack me up. I've never seen so many people whine about shit they get for free.

[quote name='rcerboss']No, the soundtrack was supposed to come with 1st prints of SS, but I don't know that I've ever seen a copy of SS that didn't include the soundtrack. I wouldn't count Kid Icarus cards either since they were free for everyone and since you can just print your own off the internet or use your cellphone.

Obviously the coin was very limited, so much so that most of us won't ever get one, thus I don't think it's fair to mention that. The 25th anniversary poster featuring all the Links was very cool, but wasn't it also a limited edition item? I suppose the golden nunchuck is too, though I'm really hoping they bring that back.

I did liked the Mario Poster featuring all the characters, but otherwise I've found all the poster sets particularly lame and unappealing. DS cases are ok but nothing special, and the Mario Pin set was a terrible prize. So that really just leaves the G&W stuff, and the hanafuda cards on your list. I'd add the hat and figurine to your list, and maybe even the playing card sets as decent prizes. It still comes up pretty short though, especially when they keep adding crap like paper fans, clothes, shoelaces, and screensavers.[/QUOTE]

I believe the person means the Ocarina of Time one, which was exclusive to people that bought the 3DS version near release. It was sadly a fiasco, but they gave everyone that bought for the first like week one. Also the Kid Icarus cards are a fair point, don't claim the ability to print / steal the images as a reason they're worthless.

Why not mention it? It was a prize and was possible to obtain. Same with any other item. Just because it's not there anymore, doesn't mean it can't be counted.

Finally remember that you actually have to AFFORD this stuff. The Game and Watch game is worth 2 years of platinum. Thats a lot of coins for many people and certainly not an expense you could keep up with. Maybe Club Nintendo doesn't offer items you like, but you can't please everyone. I don't think anyone would enjoy the program if tons of awesome things were added for 600+ coins quite often. At least in Japan every game counts, so it's not like you have a finite selection.

[quote name='confoosious']1) cause yeah, copyright infringement is a reason to slam nintendo.

2) he's talking about Zelda OoT 3DS' free soundtrack which you needed to be a club nintendo member to redeem. Not skyward sword.

Club nintendo discussions crack me up. I've never seen so many people whine about shit they get for free.[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about copyright infringement? Doesn't Nintendo have pdf's of all these cards on their website? I've had a friend print off various giant AR cards for me using his school's plotter, so I'm sure at least some of them are online.

Oh yeah, I remember that soundtrack, that became a huge mess didn't it?

Nobody's whining, I was trying to discuss why I think they need to improve it and why offering limited quantity items like the Kirby coin is detrimental, especially when there regular selection is so crappy. If they aren't going to take this program seriously then why do it at all? Offering free folders/shoelaces/screensavers/ect with new game purchases isn't much of an incentive to me, and frankly I don't want to redeem my coins for a select few VC games that are tied to one system when I should be able to share my VC games between 3DS/Wii. All I'm trying to say is that it's hard to argue that this program has been a success, at least over the last couple of years. Anything decent they have is only offered for a short period of time, and that's a problem when they have so little decent items to choose from. It may all be "free" stuff, but I'd still think they'd be doing better if they shared everyone else's fears over used game sales and took the program more seriously.

And lets be honest, they aren't running this program out of the goodness of their hearts. It is a marketing ploy to get us to fill out all those tedious surveys and buy their games new.

[quote name='admiralvic']I believe the person means the Ocarina of Time one, which was exclusive to people that bought the 3DS version near release. It was sadly a fiasco, but they gave everyone that bought for the first like week one. Also the Kid Icarus cards are a fair point, don't claim the ability to print / steal the images as a reason they're worthless.

Why not mention it? It was a prize and was possible to obtain. Same with any other item. Just because it's not there anymore, doesn't mean it can't be counted.

Finally remember that you actually have to AFFORD this stuff. The Game and Watch game is worth 2 years of platinum. Thats a lot of coins for many people and certainly not an expense you could keep up with. Maybe Club Nintendo doesn't offer items you like, but you can't please everyone. I don't think anyone would enjoy the program if tons of awesome things were added for 600+ coins quite often. At least in Japan every game counts, so it's not like you have a finite selection.[/QUOTE]

The coin was a very limited item, it's not gonna be available to the vast majority of people that tried to order it. It really does nothing to help the CN selection if nobody can get it.

I've reached Platinum every year thus far, I've gotten both Game & Watch Collections and the 25th Anniversary Zelda Posters. That said, there's nothing else that interests me in the slightest, if nothing comes before my coins expire I'll probably just grab Ball and throw it on Ebay or something. It's not the prices that concern me, it's the fact that nothing is there. They could certainly do a better job of pleasing people than they are now, just look at Japan's CN selection. It's weaker now than it's been in a long time, but they still offer a CCP (the Goldeneye one), tons of soundtracks, the figurine, and some sort of retail Wii game? To say nothing of the cool stuff they've had before (I'd love to get the Kirby frisbee they had awhile back myself). At the very least it would take a minimal cost to at least bring those soundtracks over here, and would give me something to spend my coins on that I'd actually want, I don't know why they refuse to do that.

Last edited:
[quote name='rcerboss']Who said anything about copyright infringement? Doesn't Nintendo have pdf's of all these cards on their website? I've had a friend print off various giant AR cards for me using his school's plotter, so I'm sure at least some of them are online.

[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong about the AR cards but I doubt it. I'm never wrong. ;)

[quote name='nixmahn']Don't think any of the year end rewards shipped yet.[/QUOTE]

They never ship out the end of the year awards until November/December time frame. You still have a couple months to wait for those.

As for others who complain about nothing really being good on Club Nintendo, I agree in part. Most of the stuff is crud in my opinion, but they are trying to appeal to a wide market. There are a lot of soccer mom's that actually would want to get something like Mario shoelaces to their kid. You can't expect everything to be crazy excellent since they don't directly earn money off of the goods they distribute (People would buy Nintendo games with/without CN). Items such as the Kirby medal only sold so fast because it is limited. Same with the Nunchuk. People would eventually buy, but when you slap on only 1000 available it makes people want it 10x as much. I managed to snag one, and if it wasn't a limited edition item I would not of bothered. It adds to the appeal. There is usually some nice collectible items that come out each year for those who are both lucky and patient.

Also...knocking Club Nintendo because people steal AR cards is pretty ridiculous.

[quote name='rawrker']They never ship out the end of the year awards until November/December time frame. You still have a couple months to wait for those.

As for others who complain about nothing really being good on Club Nintendo, I agree in part. Most of the stuff is crud in my opinion, but they are trying to appeal to a wide market. There are a lot of soccer mom's that actually would want to get something like Mario shoelaces to their kid. You can't expect everything to be crazy excellent since they don't directly earn money off of the goods they distribute (People would buy Nintendo games with/without CN). Items such as the Kirby medal only sold so fast because it is limited. Same with the Nunchuk. People would eventually buy, but when you slap on only 1000 available it makes people want it 10x as much. I managed to snag one, and if it wasn't a limited edition item I would not of bothered. It adds to the appeal. There is usually some nice collectible items that come out each year for those who are both lucky and patient.

Also...knocking Club Nintendo because people steal AR cards is pretty ridiculous.[/QUOTE]
I never knocked the AR cards, I said they weren't notable rewards because they were free and everyone with an account had access to them, and because Nintendo host's them free on their own website. I've got all sorts of sizes of the 6 original cards at my house, and my friend for some reason saw fit to print a giant copy of the Spirit Camera's book. It's not stealing in any way; these pdf's are hosted on Nintendo's own website for anybody to grab. Personally I think the whole concept of AR cards is lame (with the exception of Spirit Camera, that was a cool concept) but I know some people out there are into it.

I honestly have a hard time imagining soccer moms or casual gamers taking the time to create an account, register games, fill out the surveys, and racking up enough points to get prizes. Again, I know I can't expect every prize to be a Golden Link Statue or awesome figurine, but when they can't even be bothered to slap on a new label and send out the soundtracks that are so readiliy available in Japan, or bring over simple items, I think that's an issue. I personally wanted the DKCR and KI:U soundtracks and the Kirby frisbee, and have already bought a copy of the Galaxy soundtrack that they started including with new Wii's for some reason :roll:. It's not like they have to translate the music or translate Kirby's face or anything, the work's already done, all they have to do is add it to the store and produce the goods.

[quote name='rcerboss']I never knocked the AR cards, I said they weren't notable rewards because they were free and everyone with an account had access to them, and because Nintendo host's them free on their own website. I've got all sorts of sizes of the 6 original cards at my house, and my friend for some reason saw fit to print a giant copy of the Spirit Camera's book. It's not stealing in any way; these pdf's are hosted on Nintendo's own website for anybody to grab. Personally I think the whole concept of AR cards is lame (with the exception of Spirit Camera, that was a cool concept) but I know some people out there are into it..[/QUOTE]

But this isn't true at all. There's like one block card you can print out however you want.

The post referred to the kid icarus cards given out for free by CN.

[quote name='confoosious']But this isn't true at all. There's like one block card you can print out however you want.

The post referred to the kid icarus cards given out for free by CN.[/QUOTE]
I could have sworn I'd seen several Kid Icarus cards up too but I'm not seeing them on my google search. That's very dissapointing, I hate collecting cards so the idea of being able to just download/print all of them was very appealing.

Anyways I did find the Spirit Camera book hosted here:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ar_download.jsp

[quote name='rcerboss']I could have sworn I'd seen several Kid Icarus cards up too but I'm not seeing them on my google search. That's very dissapointing, I hate collecting cards so the idea of being able to just download/print all of them was very appealing.

Anyways I did find the Spirit Camera book hosted here:
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/3ds/en_na/ar_download.jsp[/QUOTE]

The kid icarus cards are sold in foil packs, given out as incentives to buy stuff, they're not just about to let everyone download them for free. Some people scan them and put them online but that's what everyone means by stealing.

Received my gold nunchuck a couple weeks ago and am waiting on the coin as well. I think it lasted more than a few hours. I remember reading this thread and thinking about getting it, but being short maybe 30 points. I quickly forgot about it until I stumbled back to this thread later and did a few surveys to get to the 600 points.

I'm not complaining about the CN stuff at all. I buy all my Nintendo stuff new because I want to support it. That I can get coins out of it is gravy to me. I've hit platinum 4 years in a row now, I think? Got the statue, the pins, the cards and whatever is coming this year. I don't get anything out of buying my PS3 games or Xbox games, so I'm happy to get whatever out of this. It's sorta nice having all these points too so I can redeem them for the random things that pop up. So far, I've redeemed for the Hanafuda cards, the messenger bag, the coin and the nunchucks. Happy with my Nintendo swag.

bread's done
Back