Come celebrate my 1st Lowball with me is OVER. Totals are up!

[quote name='therealdanhill']Maybe someone can answer this: with the banned 360, if I were to play a game on it, and get acheivements that would show up on my regular 360? Would that like flag my account, or would I not even be able to put my profile (gamertag) on the banned 360? Was just thinking it would be nice to have a second 360 for the bedroom even if I could only play single player games.[/QUOTE]

I was just wondering these same things...

Sorry Masa, it's fixed. Far as consoles being banned from XBL, I'm not 100% sure how it works. My son played single player games on it using a 20gb HD for nearly a year until I got him a PS3 last year for Christmas.

EDIT: From what I have read, Once a console has been banned there is no way to reverse it. If you just want to play single player games, the console is great for that. Kinda like someone who doesn't want to pay for XBL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
:360:
-Brutal Legend -- $1.00
-Gears of war -- $1.00
-Gears of war 2
-- $1.00

-The incredible hulk -- $1.00
-UFC Undisputed 2010 -- $1.00
-WWE smackdown vs raw 2010 -- $1.00

-Assassins Creed 3 steel case XBOX 360 size (Bestbuy) -- $4.00

Batman: AC $2

That 360 would be perfect for me, someone who wants to play a few 360 games here and there I dont need XBL etc.

Duke Nukem forever - $3
Gears of war - $3
Gears of war 2 -$3
Fear 3 - $3
Halo 3 - $5
Assassins Creed 3 steel case -$5

:ps3: Alice Madness returns - Mint pass UNUSED which includes the full game "American McGee's Alice" -- $7.00
:ps3:Batman: AA GOTY - Mint but don't have the 3d glasses -- $3.00
:ps3:Batman: AC - Mint no dlc -- $4.00
:ps3: Devil may cry 4 - Mint - case is from the CE edition and says display only. -- $4.00
:ps3: Killzone 3 -- $3.00

:360: Battlefield Bad Company 2 -- $2.00
:360: Fear 3 -- $4.00

Assassins Creed 3 steel case XBOX 360 size (Bestbuy) -- $6.00

:br: WAR -- $4.00

360 #2 - Bought off Craigs list about a year ago. Come to find out the console was banned from XBL. Works perfect. Comes with power supply and AV HD cable. Has blue flame skin wrap on it. iambeaker $20

360 #1 - Non HDMI , NO power supply, AV cable, or Remote. Had RROD, fixed it and it RROD again. Not wanting to mess with it again, I bought another. Will need to be fixed again - $3
360 #2 - Bought off Craigs list about a year ago. Come to find out the console was banned from XBL. Works perfect. Comes with power supply and AV HD cable. Has blue flame skin wrap on it - $21
Curse of the Golden Flower - Min - $5
Accepted: Several scratches - Case good - $1
Lemony Snickers A series of unfortunate events - Good - Case has some sticker residue on back - $1
Men of Honor - Several scratches - Case good - $1
Are we there yet - Light scratches - Case good - $1
You Me and Dupree - Light scratches - Case good - $1

I wish someone would beat my bids on other lowballs (for steelbooks that I misread the conditions of), so I could bid on a GAME (y'know? instead of a case, lol). Alice will be mine (maybe)!

Batman: AA GOTY - Mint but don't have the 3d glasses DudeImGodly $4

Batman: AC - Mint I HAVE the Catwoman DLC that I will PM to the winner! DudeImGodly $7

Killzone 3 - DudeImGodly $5

Duke Nukem forever - Good DudeImGodly $4

Earth Defense Force: IA - Mint DudeImGodly$4

Grand theft auto IV: Comes with guide book and map inside case - Fair DudeImGodly$2

All bids updated. Dudeimgodly, batman AC was already at $7 so I assume you meant $8.

The lord of awesome, predators was already at $5 so I adjusted it to $6.

If you 2 guys don't agree to that, let me know and I will change the bids back.

360 #2 - Bought off Craigs list about a year ago. Come to find out the console was banned from XBL. Works perfect. Comes with power supply and AV HD cable. Has blue flame skin wrap on it. - $25

bread's done
Back