Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

I guessing you guys are in central time zone b/c the times you have are not close to mine at all.....Right now its only 6 43

Limit twelve (12) entries per person per day regardless of method of entry. Multiple online entries for any one Code from any one person/email address will void all but the initial entry for that Code.

= 1 Entry per code

Up to 12 Entries Per day

So I would just enter at the end of the day with all the codes

Actually, you enter each hours code each hour, Null means 1 or more codes is not allowed, i played this last year.

[quote name='l3el3o']Do you know when they post the winners...?[/QUOTE]

From : http://www.comedycentral.com/events/thanxgiveaway/?page=rules

Drawings: The Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing conducted on or about December 12, 2005, by Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Hourly Prizes will be awarded in random drawings, conducted on or about December 12, 2005 from among all eligible entries received for each hour of the Promotion Period (or postmarked by each day). Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.

[quote name='Dedus']From : http://www.comedycentral.com/events/thanxgiveaway/?page=rules

Drawings: The Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing conducted on or about December 12, 2005, by Promotion Mechanics, Inc., an independent judging organization, from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Hourly Prizes will be awarded in random drawings, conducted on or about December 12, 2005 from among all eligible entries received for each hour of the Promotion Period (or postmarked by each day). Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.[/QUOTE]
Gracias

Ok, I'm on West coast and so far I have:

Goblet
Pavement
Spectacle

looks like they in a different order on west coast. Can any on west coast fill in the first 3 for me?

heres the list, one more
Thursday
1.Brass
2.Balloon
3.Giblet
4.Goblet
5.Fanfare
6.Strut
7.Pavement
8.Spectacle
9.confetti
10.autumn
11.Pumpkin

[quote name='coldvayne13']10pm code?[/QUOTE]

Waiting on that too before I submit, thanks for all the codes compiled so far, I've been too busy to watch much Comedy Central today, and thought I was totally gonna miss out on this. Thanks guys!

[quote name='coldvayne13']Collection is Null...?[/QUOTE]
If it says that, just try it again, it usually works the 2nd time.

[quote name='joeposh']Waiting on that too before I submit, thanks for all the codes compiled so far, I've been too busy to watch much Comedy Central today, and thought I was totally gonna miss out on this. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]Me too. I was gone most of the day, so thanks to everyone for compiling this list for us all. :applause:

No problem. I actually did get them all on my own... if you noticed a pattern of them doing it? hehe so I didn't have to watch comedy central all day. Also got my tv by my computer ;) lol

I just did a search because I didn't have one of them when I was eating dinner. But thanks to this place! Its the only place on the net I could find anyone helping each other out.

Yeah Thanks everyone!

So This is the list right?

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

Are people going to collect codes for Friday, Sat and Sunday too?

thanks for the codes. Also, can you enter codes for 1 day seperately? like the first 5 codes in the afternoon and the next at midnight?

[quote name='dafoomie']If it says that, just try it again, it usually works the 2nd time.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! It accepted the codes on the 2nd try! Also thanks to all the CAGs posting the codes here!

Don't know if this was mentioned, but you can enter through snail mail without the codes. Just send a hand-written postcard with your name, address, daytime phone, age, and date you are entering to:

Comedy Central's "ThanXgiveaway Weekend" Sweepstakes
PMI Station
PO Box 3569
Southbury, CT 06488-3569.

You have to send a postcard for each day, and they have to be postmarked by Nov. 28, and they have to get it by Dec. 5. This should help if you missed the deadline to submit codes.

bread's done
Back