Comedy Central's ThanXgiveaway Codes

Blade

CAG Newbie
Has anyone been paying attention to this? If you have, help some CAGs out by posting the codes you've seen.

You get one entry for every code you enter correctly, at a maximum of 12 codes anyways.

------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 Codes (Thursday):

Brass
Balloon
Giblet
Goblet
Fanfare
Strut
Pavement
Spectacle
Confetti
Autumn
Pumpkin
Stepchild

------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 Codes (Friday):

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

[quote name='Eastsidecracker']You can just enter these at the end of the day all at once, correct?[/QUOTE]

yeah, but if you mess up or the site goes whack and the data doesn't go through, you have to enter every code again.

[quote name='SirCrisp']oh man its not letting me use november, it keeps saying An unexpected error occurred. and wants to me reenter[/QUOTE]

November is definately the right code. The site is just very busy right now.

[quote name='SirCrisp']oh man its not letting me use november, it keeps saying An unexpected error occurred. and wants to me reenter[/QUOTE]

Yeah - I'm getting the same error. I tried it on a Mac in three different browsers and on a PC with IE, but I get the same Unexpected Error no matter what.

[quote name='RadioactiveMonkey']What's the problem, the quote is a quote of me saying the correct code.[/QUOTE]

When I hit quote it was ??? and not regret.

I think Comedy Central's clock is behind the US governments, I had figured they were going to show it about 2 minutes before they did, I went back and fixed it for the right code.

Do you think it would be better to send in all my codes at once or one at a time?

11AM: Harvest
12PM: Pilgrim
1PM: Denial
2PM: Cranberry
3PM: Tuba
4PM: March
5PM: Cousin
6PM: Squash
7PM: Chestnut
8PM: November
9PM: Regret
10PM: Grandma

BTW

The winner list will also be posted online at HYPERLINK "http://www.comedycentral.com" http://www.comedycentral.com after January 9, 2006.

What does Collection is null mean?

[quote name='Onifrio']Well when i entered my codes in it said Collection is Null. Does that mean i was entered?[/QUOTE]

No, you weren't entered. Keep trying.

[quote name='Onifrio']Well when i entered my codes in it said Collection is Null. Does that mean i was entered?[/QUOTE]

null is like void. so no it didn't go through.

I keep getting the Collection is Null error, but if I retry I get an Unexpected Error, and putting in a new code repeated Collection is Null, so maybe they did enter.

Now all im getting is unexpected errors. Ill try it again before i go to sleep.

Btw. Your welcome for the list ;)

dammn it keeps saying collection is null..ughh ill keep trying...wait and i just tried to do it again and it says im not eligible to participate and i just realized that i have to be 18 to enter..this sucks!:bomb:

ya, and you have to have a registered drivers liscense to win the scion....thank god i just got mine.

I WOULD LOVE THAT SCION:drool:

[quote name='4x4maniac']would they know if i lied about my age?? ughh i really want an xbox 360!![/QUOTE]

Enter as one of your parents.

Still unexpected errors. This sucks ;)

Onifrio, Thank you very much for the list, and here's hoping that at least one of us wins that Scion. On that note however, all I'm getting is Unexpected Error dammit.

[quote name='Darkneskillr']y do u say that[/QUOTE]

A. You speak like a 12-year-old AOLer, gererally the crowd of Gamefaqs.
B. You have posted 3 times
C. Each time was in this thread

[quote name='Tequilla Gundam']GameFAQers are way more intelligent than CAGers..

AOL Maybe..[/QUOTE]

*blinks then coughs* way to go champ, diss the place where you post. Especially since we give you some pretty darn good deals.

[quote name='Tequilla Gundam']GameFAQers are way more intelligent than CAGers..

AOL Maybe..[/QUOTE]

GameFaqs is the Garbage Dump of the internet with the exception of LUE links.

Besides dont stray off topic.

The GameFAQs' community has been horrible since the whole CNET thing. CAG definately has a more intelligent community than GameFAQs.

Oh, and to stay on topic..... Still can't enter my damn codes.

okay i entered my codes after it saying nulled like 4 times, i think it worked because it just went to the homepage for the thanxgiveaway sweepstakes and the form didnt come back up or anything..has anyone successfully entered their codes..because i dont know if it actually entered them or not..

[quote name='4x4maniac']okay i entered my codes after it saying nulled like 4 times, i think it worked because it just went to the homepage for the thanxgiveaway sweepstakes and the form didnt come back up or anything..has anyone successfully entered their codes..because i dont know if it actually entered them or not..[/QUOTE]

As far as I've encountered, just because it takes you back to the main page does not mean that they've been entered.

And yeah, it still won't allow me to enter any codes, Methinks that it'd go through after midnight.

[quote name='sonderiaom']As far as I've encountered, just because it takes you back to the main page does not mean that they've been entered.

And yeah, it still won't allow me to enter any codes, Methinks that it'd go through after midnight.[/QUOTE]

I believe you get a message thanking you for entering when the entry is successful.

[quote name='GSJaia']I believe you get a message thanking you for entering when the entry is successful.[/QUOTE]

Correct, I got that last night once I waited an hour or two after having gotten the "Collection is Null" error.

um sorry to be a n00bie downer but the rules state only 12 codes per day and you can enter today's codes until 5am ET and also that the new day for codes starts at 11am ET until sunday when they contest shoing ends.

bread's done
Back